How does America have so many immigrants? I want to migrate there and the process is hell

How does America have so many immigrants? I want to migrate there and the process is hell.

Attached: images (28).jpg (243x207, 11K)

We only want smart and wealthy immigrants

Well that disqualifies OP.

We only want cheap farm workers and code monkeys

Well, that explains all the Mexicans.

But I don't like Greece. The Greeks are bullies :(

Seriously, though. Is it really as complicated as the site makes it look?

of course it is why do you think so many people overstay their visas, they dont do it on accident

That's disappointing. America is full of immigrants, so I always assumed it would be easier.

It's really hard if you don't have family here already

A friend told me that it's easy for Greeks, because the Greek community there is very tight and always hires Greek immigrants. I want to try, but I'm not Greek. So, they'll probably shun me. Maybe I should change my name first and make it sound Greek.

The problem is, OP, that most of these immigrants came here many years ago, I'm talking back in the 60's-80's when the immigration process was not only easier, but also easier to cheat the system. So most immigrants now are either boomers, gen X, or really rich zoomers. Your best bet is to find a qt American girl, marry her, get a green card, and after 10 years you can become a citizen. It's not easy anymore. I hear Canada's easier and they're begging for immigrants cuz muh divursityy

Why would I wanna go to Canada? JK, Canada is awesome. But living in the US was my dream since I was in middle school.

Just get a tourist visa, dont go back, work some shitty job like a waiter or uber driver for a few years and eventually find some cutie to marry and get citizenship?

That doesn't sound very realistic.

Canada is only easier if you're highly qualified or a refugee

Why not? What do you think all the mexican border-junpers do?
Alsox apparently there are "sanctuary" states where you can more or less live your whole life as an illegal without much issues

What are you

It can be done, but it's harder nowadays, like I said. For example, yes, there's a large Greek-American community, but those Greeks got to the US back in the 60's or 70's when Greece was more politically unstable than it is today. In those times, fucking the system was easy and it was easy for millions of prospective immigrants to just slip under the cracks, become citizens, and then they have kids born here.

It's actually how atleast 60% of it is done now a days. Our largest source of immigrants is from "Canada", from all the euros hopping over and becoming illegals

Armenian. Basically a Greek to everyone, but the Greeks.

Greece is kind of trash right now. He can claim to be a refugee seeking asylum due to being ethnically Albanian or Turkish and fearing for his life or some bullshit. Canada won't care.

I don't want to have to do that.....
I'll just go to the embassy and see my options.

Nah most people would consider you a Christian Turk

Like they consider the Greeks? Same thing really. Before people hear my name they can't tell I'm not Greek.

How about moving to another European country?

What's the point? I don't just want to move to America because of the opportunities. I want to move there, because I love it.

You can also try working here and obtaining a work visa.

That's what I was looking for, but it's very-very-very hard.

There a bigger Armenian community here retard.

Also you could live illegally but you cant do alot of shit

I heard a Brazilian youtuber who lives in Canada talking about immigration and he suggested that being illegal at some point and then becoming a legal resident was more of a possibility in the US than in Canada, mostly because Canadians will not give jobs to illegals, unlike Americans

There is? I have never heard of it. I'll try to contact them.

>very-very-very hard
So I've heard. I used to work for a large company (50,000+ employees) and met a few people in other departments who were here on a work visa. They said it's extremely hard to get, as you indicated. Only the really large companies can afford to bring in visa employees, for the most part. The large companies have certain quotas to fill in sponsoring visa's for foreigners, but the competition is fierce because there is a limited amount of slots, but people from literally every country on earth (who meet the qualifications) compete for those slots - the companies don't have to go out and seek foreign talent, the foreign talent seeks out the large companies. Where as most Americans above the age of 30 don't want to move to another state to work for a company, so companies are sometimes limited to their local areas as far as attracting talent to work for them - it's still fairly competitive, but nothing compared to foreigners who want to work here on a visa. Makes me feel grateful. You don't see people wanting work visa's in Russia or China lol.

What's your educational situation?

If you get a master's degree at a U.S. university you're basically 100% ensured to get permanent worker status. That's why so many Chinese and Indian students get M.S. degree in CS (which otherwise is pointless since almost every job accepts B.S.s).

I've been to America several times and I've never overstayed my visas. I'm a good boye

Αντε ρε μαλάkα ψεύτη, kανένας ποτέ δεν έkραξε τους Αρμένιους, δεν είμαστε το*Ρkοι

cuck

That faggot op is probably some loser who pulls the Armenian card, Greeks literally love Armenians and the vast majority of them live harmoniously with us.

this

dude its so fucking easy

Attached: immigration-flow-chart.jpg (2448x1584, 2.28M)