/mena/

war on Iraq edition

Attached: 1529733064315.png (379x706, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W_C48PoO3VY
youtube.com/watch?v=hP2zw0rceg8
youtube.com/watch?v=V7aFCiduX_0
youtube.com/watch?v=FVSa5qy8scs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i don't like arabs

>tfw my country accumulated huge favors with the w*st and got massive debt relief for sending a few troopers to kuwait
Nothin personnel saddam

Attached: 1562038961220.jpg (805x629, 48K)

Iraq will try its best!!

kek

Attached: Wttp1CU.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

I hate arabs and I hate turks. The only arabs I like are the ones living in the white area in pic related.

which war on Iraq were you a part of? I don't think you were on the 1991 one?

Attached: Fixed_Borders.jpg (1958x1316, 806K)

We were, I have relatives who served in it

FIRST FOR ISRAEL

Attached: 15A717B8-4916-483D-ACF7-BBCFFF15CEF8.jpg (4032x3024, 881K)

and the soviet union was supported by israel.

follow the crumb trail.

based
when will you make kurd's dream come true
I want kurdistan now

oh right it's right there how did I not see it

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-01 at 1.13.47 PM.png (140x42, 7K)

been a while cuckrikh

THE SOVIET UNION WAS LITERALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR MODERN ANTI-ZIONISM THEY SUPPORTED ISRAEL ONLY LONG ENOUGH TO GIVE THEM A UN VOTE

WHEN I GET A KURD GF

*BVLLRIKH, NAFRI

will we just let turks bully Cypriots or something? we have a deal you know

BRB SLEEPING NAFRIS AND NAFRESSES SMELL YA LATER

I GO WITH WHO PROVIDES ME WITH PUSSY

SO FAR IN MENA THATS ONLY THE DRUZE

ISRAEL ONLY MAKES THE CUT CAUSE IM JEWISH MYSELF

t. bluerikh

T. GREENFRI

like 90% of these country's just contributed a token detachment that never saw combat. The vast majority of the fighting was done by the Americans, a bit by the Brits and French, and pretty much none by the others (though Germany and Japan did send significant financial support).

why would you attack them anyway

Seriously? After what I went through today hating an ethnic group is my last concern for now and I think you should hate the mentally ill instead. Look at you spamming this constantly, I bet you’d be just as much of an impossible disturbing neighbor as that woman that complained about nothing, I will file a complaint to you both. I hate racism, I hate hatefulness!

countries*

Also maybe Saddam shouldn’t have invaded Kuwait? I’ve seen kurds supporting Saddam irl, I think the only peoples he treated shit were Kuwaitis.

>kirkuk and mosul are kurdish

this map is stupid. Why are khaleejis so low IQ?

>Seriously? After what I went through today hating an ethnic group is my last concern for now and I think you should hate the mentally ill instead. Look at you spamming this constantly, I bet you’d be just as much of an impossible disturbing neighbor as that woman that complained about nothing, I will file a complaint to you both. I hate racism, I hate hatefulness!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-01 at 1.51.35 PM.png (824x958, 337K)

Saddam was awful

both Kirkuk and Mosul are mixed cities intermitted between being Kurdish and being arab. Although you could argue that Kirkuk is more Kurdish and Mosul is more arab.
But if I'm giving Ahwaz to Iraq than I might as well take something from them.

he's palestinian, leave him be

I'm not the Palestinian. The Palestinian user is a lose faggot and I'm not like him
I abandoned this underage tryhard edgy cringe general a long time ago but I don't know why I came back

Attached: IMG_1556.jpg (4032x3024, 2.01M)

When you post the most retarded borders ever, all it makes me think is you have zero idea about arab history and that makes me sad. you're one of those hyper-americanized emiratis that dresses like he's about to play basketball in skidrow, aren't you?

t. don't know shit about northern iraq. Mosul is almost entirely Arab and Kirkuk has a plurality of turkmen, with large arab and kurdish minorities.

a palestinian wouldn't support qurdistan

unironically kill yourself. dumb pajeet expat

Only like 15% of emiratis are actual native Arabs. The majority are foreign workers from india or philippines or even iran

cringe cringe cringe. Forget about the details of the borders. How are the countries that I posted not the right way for our region?
They are based on only local cultures and nothing else. Meaning no religion or whatever else.

>Egypt for the people of the nile
>Hejaz for Hejazis
>Yemen for Yemenites
>Oman for Omanis
>Khaleej for us
>Bahrain for east arabians
>Najd for Najdis
>Al Sham for Shamis/Levantines
>Iraq for Iraqis
>Kurdistan for Kurds
>Turkey for Turks
>Azerbaijan for Azeris
>Iran for Persian and the small Iranian groups
>Sistan for the Baluch

simple as. What's wrong with it? nothing is missing and nothing is too much. Those should be the countries of our region. Perfect desu.

Why are araboids against Kurdistan?

I hate sandpeople.

Shut the fuck up you motherfucking retard

look I looked up the history of Mosul and it seems like it had a kurdish majority in the middle ages while still being a mixed city. And when it comes to Kirkuk I was under the impression that it was a culturally and historically a Kurdish city.
Regardless I think a Kurdistan should exist and I don't know why you want to take everything from them and leave nothing but Erbil.
you're complaining about two cities in my map but you don't complain about me thinking you should have Ahwaz given that it was historically arab and that the arabs there are basically Iraqis.
why is that? don't be a hypocrite. Tell me what do you think about Ahwaz? Is it Ahwaz or Ahvaz to you?

>pajeet
>

only levantoids and iraqioids
biji kurdistan

depends on the palestinian but most of the expats are retards that range their support from LGBTQ+ tolerance in the middle east to supporting iranian militias. they're more shifty than the lebanese.

The fuck? Do you have any idea of the tribal rivalries that exist within those very borders? Boy, stick to basketball, donuts and mcdonalds, you're officially an American.

we are with Kurdistan. Only Iraqis are dumb enough to think "NOOO YOU ARE DIVIDING IRAQ WE SHOULD BE UNITED WE NEED EACH OTHER BLAH BLAH" and all that autism

Is Kavkaz part of the Middle East?

Attached: georgianorthodoxpriest.jpg (500x375, 67K)

it is intermitted between west asia and russia. So it can be middle east if it wants to.

Mosul literally comes from arabic/aramean word muwasalat which means connecters to refer to the other side of Nineveh, it's part of ancient mesopotamian civilisation and has nothing to do with mountain barbarians from iran and central asia. Same with Kirkuk.

>looked up the history of mosul

There's an army of kurds and iranians that regularly edit wikipedia with crap. Also the fact that you have to "look it up" means you don't know shit about the city to start with. I seriously implore you to reconsider my suggestion to end your disgusting life, you filth.

Seems so to me.

Attached: Georgian_empire_with_tributaries.png (1976x1419, 408K)

Sounds like Algerian autism. As soon as you bring up regionalism, you're called a divide shill.
Why do levantines care? Isn't the kurdish community in Syria small?

seething Iraq*id

those revelries wont be a problem, they wont even exist anymore if we create democracies based on the correct borders. The correct borders are based on only ONE factor. Culture and only culture. Meaning you shouldn't consider religion. Reminder that before the SAudi-Iranian cold war and the chaos Saddam brought on Iraq and the Us brought on the region; sunnis, shias and kurds lived in peace together in Iraq.
I created that map based on the people. I imagined all those countries being democracies. And only dictatorships break into a civil war. Democracies don't.
You probably can't even speak arabic filthy diaspoora

if you want to shit on any regular of this general be my guest but how can you call him westernised without any trace of self awareness when you yourself live in fucking straya?

Kurds are hated by Persians, Arabs, Assyrians, Armenians and Turks. Maybe they are the problem?

They are not hated by arab, Persians or Armenians.
Even the Iraqis that don't want Kurdistan aren't racist towards them and don't really harbour any hate against kurds.
Only Turks and Assyrians actually hate kurds.

Okay, finish your big mac, 'moe'.

Yeah, I live in Australia, are you jealous?

they still take parts of levant and are pro israel
you know levantines hate jews?

Why do you guys bully the Copts?

Discuss

Attached: pic.png (6930x5291, 2.84M)

>it's an army of kurds and iranians I swear!1! It's all propaganda nothing is true!1
ok retard
and you still didn't tell me anything about Ahwaz. You present yourself like you know all the details about Iraq. dumb diaspora. You were born in Australia weren't you?
btw of course I will look it up. I was making map a borders map based on demographics and culture. So I had to do some research.

so you're Georgian diaspora?

why is there regionalism in Algeria? Is it the Tuareg in the Sahara?

>so you're Georgian diaspora?
Yes.

still avoiding my question about Ahwaz. LMAO

that guy is a copt himself

pic related

Chad. Shouldn't it be called Kartvelistan though?

Attached: 71azht1WUpL._SL1024_.jpg (724x1024, 142K)

You're literally too stupid to even argue with. You're probably not even Arab, you're some dumbass expat. You don't know the slightest thing about Iraqi history but you're drawing retarded maps based off some "arabisation" wikipedia article you read written by kikes and iranians

Ts'ove bozo :DDD

We don't hate jews. We hate that jews pushed palis into our countries

Better than K*rDOGistan

>Kartvelistan
In Persian it is. It's "Sakartvelo" in Georgian itself.

I'm pretty sure he's arab, which is the sad part, considering it means he's a friendless loser that doesn't go outside in the slightest and gains his knowledge of arab history from literal english articles from wikipedia sourcing some retarded book by a guy named nigel nigelson.

I think being pro Israel is understandable, our Kabyles are also pro Israel, it likely due to their hate for arabism. Either way, wouldn't giving them their containment zone be beneficial for both parties? I'm not sure about the consequences it would create, I'm not well informed about this subject.

> tfw black sea Turks are the most nationalistic Turks especially in Rize and Trabzon

Still makes me laugh.

Man, khaleejis really are the j*ws of the arab world

I literally don't have a problem with kurdish separatists in turkey, I'm in full support if they want to dismember roachistan, even though I'd rather that land go to armenians. It's when they start encroaching on Arab territory that we need to take out the sarin gas

Arab tier list (minus SaudI):
Bahraini > Omani > Khaleeji > Yemeni

???

Attached: image.jpg (862x1049, 374K)

>1970
The only reason your country wasn't overran by arabs in 1948 is because the commie arms you were given. Only did soviets stop oppenly supporting you after americans got on your side.

fucking seething Iraqis kys. I dare you to make a better more balanced map. You're the autists that will make Iraq 10 times bigger than it should just because of muh Mesopotamian empires 3000 year ago. Fucking stop man. Just recognize the semitic limit of Iraq. You can't claim Kurdistan as your own. They are entitled to their own country too. Just like you are entitled to Iraq. but oh wait you are diaspora niggers so you can't actually do that
btw I also made Kurdistan small compared to what Kurdish nationalists want. Everyone has to compromise.

>why is there regionalism in Algeria?
Because it's too big of a country for regionalism to not exist, the problem is people don't want to embrace it, they instead push the unity meme which is dumb since each area in Algeria is culturally different. The government is to blame for this and the whole we wuz arabs versus we wuz berbers, centralization was a mistake.
>Is it the Tuareg in the Sahara?
Tuaregs are fine people, they mind their own business, we rarely hear about them.

Exactly. Czechoslovaks armed both Israel and the Arabs.

fuck arabs yes
but you you are not turk achmed you are a mutt just arabich with the extra unibrown lmao
and biji biji kurdistan

but Kurdistan is not arab territory. I am saying this an arab. You afraid they will take all the oil? Tell me why do you care about Erbil and their secluded mountains

That's hypocrisy.

And they got endless political support from USSR as well as weapons. Basically the Soviets switched sides after July 23 revolution.

Post turkish music
youtube.com/watch?v=W_C48PoO3VY

from Czechoslovakia, not from the Soviet Union.

>turkish
yikes
let's post kurdish instead
youtube.com/watch?v=hP2zw0rceg8
youtube.com/watch?v=V7aFCiduX_0
youtube.com/watch?v=FVSa5qy8scs

The Arabs are so backwards :D

Hello my Semite friend. How are you?

based

> Armenians

lol why do you even care about Armenians?

I’m fine, how about you?

Armenians are just like jews. Large diaspora that has nothing to do with their original population, only care about their little country, complain about a genocide.

holy shit this general is on fire today. everyone wants to kill everyone

Attached: 1365714185385.jpg (478x598, 58K)

Some mentally ill guy attacked a kid a week ago with a knife because he wanted to feel what's it like being a vampire, after attacking the kid he started sucking on the wound and adults in the area had to scare him away.
Does this happen in your cunt too?

I don't want to kill anyone really.

They have done an impressive job in spreading their genocide meme throughout the internet. Everyone now knows about it online now.

Pretty impressive desu

lmao

Kurdish music is based. I don't know any though, I knew a Syrian kurd with whom I listened often to their music, He invited me to to an Iranian/Kurdish new year once, Nouwrouz was the name. It was really cool, a lot of qts, men were also good looking, their dance was "interesting", they would turn in circles and kick the ground with their feet, kek. It seemed tribal af but I loved it.

New objective: acquire a few million $, dig a canal into the qattaara depression
It's only 60-80 km

Most Syrians don’t care actually. They’re subhumans but that’s because they’re ghetto so it’s only because of that, I wasn’t afraid of them since most don’t reach the height of my knee. I have never met a nice kurd. But I did meet rude ones. I truly don’t care about kurdistan and I never did. They’re annoying because they keep crying victim but that’s it.

I could have sworn Russia sent support.
t.Boomer

Blessed digits confirm. Hereby I make this my life's foremost goal.

Also what am I saying? In the Netherlands I meet kurds too, but I always avoid them since I avoid anyone with gelled up hair unless it’s for business.

check'd

Vampires have rights too!

Hell no. I think my encounter with this rude white woman this morning and later on got helped by 2 black men made me think that maybe being racist is kinda useless and that we’re all individuals.

Not after shooting up that Garlic Festival