What will Arabs do when they run out of oil?

What will Arabs do when they run out of oil?

Attached: Screenshot_20190729-185813_1.png (1080x583, 612K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_zoophilia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What poor Arabs do. Emigrate to Europe.

They will move here

Make money from the millions of drones coming there every year to go around a cube

Religious Tourism

They have loads of money and investments.

tourism

Invade Turkey

Build a bunch of trendy resorts and fancy buildings with the leftover money and live exclusivelly off instagram thot tourism

The oil could go dry tomorrow and the tremendous assets the gulf states own would still allow them to live pretty wealthy lives for the rest of eternity

>What will Arabs do when they run out of oil?
What's being done right now will assure the Arabs wealth even after they stop exporting oil.

>when they run out of oil
will they
>What will Arabs do
they'll have to rely on sex tourism, human trafficking, drug trafficking, weapons etc

WAR WAR WAR WAR

That can be said for your country, Qatar, and maybe Kuwait. I don't think SA ever had the foresight to invest like that.

Also Solar energy, the ability to go nuclear energy and other stuff

>implying that irrelevant goatfuckers would've the right to keep their assets once they lose their mean of pressure

You will end up like Ghaddafi with all your assets frozen then shared between the West.

They'll rely on their intellectual prowess, buidling next silicon valley, NASA and Tesla in Saudi Arabia.

SA invests though

SA has already diversified its economy. Their geopolitical importance will be much smaller though

I laughed, thanks

>Arabs buy all their food
>Arabs have no rivers
>Arabs have fuck ton of debt
>Even with investments they can't keep it forever

I really wonder

are arabs dumb or smart??

Once you're first world once, you never go back. Name one 1st world country that recessed

theyll go back to the desert anf fuck their camels

Syria

With Saudi it's more that they don't have nearly as much oil per person as the smaller Gulfie cunts do

Argentina

No, countries like Israel and KSA are in complete control of the West. The West is dying anyway, by the time their oil is out, the West will just be a third world alliance.

The elites will move on or seek diplomatic refugee in the US or UK.
The working class(actual Arabs not slave niggas from South Asia) will seek asylum elsewhere.

Gulfies are full of expats anyway so their economy will be service based
While the other countries like Iraq and Iran needs to build their economy around manufactur

Watched a YouTube yesterday where he said they will soon be like Europe. Top kek.

May be he got mis translated and actually meant "Europe will soon be like us", which is true.

USA

And what i mean expats they need to attracts professional not forced labours
But Sharia law can't attract those peoples

Implying you poos are actually intelligent either.

Why do they want to be islamised refugee filled communist libtards who have no kids.

Their economy has already surpassed Europe's, but if you're into matriarchy and libtards then I suppose Europe has a better culture.

Implying I implied that in any way.

>A has already diversified its economy.
76% of Saudi Shitabia's exports are crude oil(65%) and petroleum(rest). Another ~20% of their exports(plastics and chemical products) rely on oil.
They're fucked and thats a good thing. They deserve worse.

>Their economy has already surpassed Europe's

doesn't it get tiring to be fucking retarded?

I hope once they lose their oil and USA abandon them Iran goes in an kill everyone of them.

an economy around manufacturing wont work when all of it is automated

they are even richer than you just look at qatar. how it feels that arab refugee in france come from place even richer than you LOL

Once the oil runs dry, everyone will go back home. Besides, there's a huge possibility that countries like KSA, Kuwait and Qatar are actually running dry because they have this policy that they never decrease their proven oil reserves "so as to account for newly discovered fields"(lol). In the 1990s, every single gulfoid country doubled its proven reserves suspiciously(Kuwait went from less than 140 bln barrels to more than 200 bln barrels in just one month).

Their x-ization policies are simply there to try and force their lasy, fucked up native populations to work and not have to rely on expats(who will soon leave anyway).

In Saudi Arabia they are doomed. The Saudi monarchy is to blame. They discovered oil 70 years ago and didn't diversify. Now they pretend like they will but MBS's regime is too incompetent to do so. They know that the fall of the oil market will mean the doom of their house.
Their strategy to keep being afloat is throwing money at the citizens. Without oil there is no money. And the citizens that used to have a lot of money wont be having much. citizens will get angry and it will eventually unfold. A revolution will ensue.

Sell sand to sandless people

rope

They aren't richer, they have higher GDP per capita, but French people have more accumulated wealth, which means they have higher ownership of real state, financial assets, etc.
And their economy is solely based on petrol, once they run out of it, soon, they will have a hard recession.

Attached: 500px-Countries_by_median_wealth_per_adult_in_2018.png (500x252, 73K)

Oh I probably heard that from a bad source then, thanks for correcting me

>this cope
lol
gdp per capita is all that matters. "accumulated wealth" who cares how many vehicle or playstation someone has. gdp means actual value of service produce and arab are on top

shut the fuck up broxy bitch
easy to know you're american since you're braindead

Brazil was first world in the 50s I believe

The elites will simply move to Europe or America. They have assets accumulated to last them for eternity.

Really? What happened?

For 3rd world country it works to reduce unemployments

GDP means what you said, so you are basically admitting that I'm right
higher GDP = more money produced in a period of time =/= richer
And Arabs are going to be broke in 10 years and their country will be fucked, and that's a good thing.

Cope. While Arabs in their country have a better quality of life and far more wealth than frenchoids and other m*Dshits, they also send their worst scum ie maghrebis to come to your country and take it over.

t. sandnigger diaspora

Always makes me laugh

t.lower gdp per capita than qatar and about same as dubai
it must suck to be poorer than people you look down on..

higher gdp mean more produced money but it doesn't mean richer??? nice logic lol are you 1 year old

Argentina and Venezuela
Greece arguably

Those Arabs have a vastly higher GDP per capita and wealth, but more importantly, countries like Qatar and Saudi Arabia will still be peopled by Arabs well into the future. Countries like Spain and France are getting taken over by immigrants from Africa and quite quickly too.

>1970
this is it, their oil will run out soon, trust me guys
>1980
their oil will run out, 10 years max and they are done lol
>1990
a-anytime now..
>2000
>2010
g-guys trust me 5 years and they are done...

Ironically, you are over 85x more likely to be sandnigger than I am. You are getting replaced by Africans as we speak.

Are you retarded? Can't you really understand the concept of accumulated wealth?

They have higher GDP per capita but lower wealth, they haven't accumulated wealth through the years the same way European or North American people have, so they have less wealth.

>They have higher GDP per capita
They have higher wealth in general. Even unemployment rates favor countries like UAE and Saudi too, as Spain and France have extremely high unemployment rates. The Chinese user has a point that your "accumulated wealth" is utterly meaningless if it doesn't pertain to the economy, because the consumerist materialist culture in places like Spain and France isn't nearly as big a thing in those countries.

Move together with their nosey-cousins.

Attached: 1512846893469.jpg (1892x1424, 319K)

>t.lower gdp per capita than qatar and about same as dubai
dude wtf we're not that poor don't compare us to france

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-01 at 12.19.09 PM.png (604x1370, 192K)

i agree with debt, but i disagree with "arabs buy all their food statement", most of it, yes but no all of it, also have you heard of Nile river and Euohrates ? There are many other stuff use google and youtube, they are good

you live in a literal desert thats 100% sand and no water anywhere~!!!! what food do you have beside beetles and camel hump

camel milk and camel meat

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_zoophilia I can't see any presence of arabs in this article, france on the other hand ...

Can they do it again Jow Forums?

Attached: Saudi King Faisal.png (500x319, 142K)

Cant wait till the day it happens, imagine how much better of a world it wouldve been if the middle east had no oil

I think when people say "arabs". They tend to exclusively talk about Saudis. It's just that non arabs are brainlets when it comes to MENA

there is no difference between arabs tho

What a cursed time we live in.

No because saudi arabia is now just another Jewish puppet

imagine how much better of a world it would've been if britain never came to the middle east, better yet, if britain never existed.

Attached: 5whxzV2.jpg (708x540, 52K)

>you live in a literal desert thats 100% sand
you're a troll or an actual brainlet

not really

Attached: Fixed_Borders.jpg (1958x1316, 806K)

it would be a bunch of tribes fighting each other to death

Based & redpilled: Oman
Cringe and bluepilled: rest of gulf ayyraps

>implying

Attached: KANGZ.jpg (1153x700, 153K)

but britain has done so much like a shit ton of important inventions and the industrial revolution, a lot more than a bunch of sandnigger terrorsist who kill civilians and chop peoples heads off all day has done

>Their geopolitical importance will be much smaller though
Exactly, there will be nothing to stop americans bombing their sand shithole. One fuck up is enough.

Day of the rope is coming for saudi shitstainia

ummmmm do you know your land?? look at this...
and if arab are so diverse, why so many named mohamed???

Attached: arab.jpg (759x422, 36K)

The Middle East winds up being more vital to history and science than Britain by a huge margin. But only looking at modern times, you are correct.

But Egyptians were black

If britain never stepped into the ar-ape-ian peninsula, you would've been living just like your grandfather 60 years ago

No idea being honest, ask any brazilian here and they'll just respond with "niggers"

thats true, but like you said with the modern times it all changes, and recently britain has done a lot more than a lot of middle eastern countries have. right now its better for everyone if they run out of oil and lose a lot of their power

I guarantee you Greece is first world. Have you ever left North America, mutt?

just they'll live like Rashidun period did, fight around neighbours

Greece is 100% first world. Have you ever left North America mutt?

ahahahaahahah no

you created the industrial revolution. the middle east created farming and civilization. You lose

I was talking about Algeria isn't just a desert. There is the Sahara but 90% of the population live on the coast.
and what if I told you that pic related is in the arabian peninsula?

based

faggot Britain had 0 impact here. we were a protectorate not a colony. The only impact britain had is that we were not part of the ottoman empire. but you were part of both.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 135K)

nice fake photoshop pic. is that from a game? how dumb you think i am? it's all desert and dry sand

right but youve fallen so far from when you did those things, they were so long ago and now the only reason people care about you is because of oyur oil and resources which are running out

All european union states are first world (even bulgaria and romania) either you like it or not. Definitely Greece is far better than any other middle eastern/balkan/east medditeranean state.

From horses and camels, to cars, to horses and camels.

>bulgaria and romania
no dude

Attached: death metal mestari.jpg (868x900, 93K)