Is France an Islamic country?

Is France an Islamic country?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_France.svg.png (1200x800, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=udLAAc6H-bI
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZojWRngW0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Almost, maybe in ten years. We're all reading the quran in case.

Better to die, than submit to defeat.

Attached: IMG_20190801_100054.png (500x369, 206K)

Lol shut it, most Muslims in France get turned into atheists by their third year in

This, Pure Arab waifud turned into beurettes the second they enter Based degenerate Paris

yes. what your honky ass gon do about it?

Attached: 1531712704769.jpg (1282x966, 119K)

Islam is the most "no fun allowed" religion in existence, leave my thread Ahmed and rethink your values

>no fun allowed
>pulled of the greatest prank in history
lmaoing at your ass amerigoblino

Attached: 5ee.png (1392x1331, 3.94M)

Holy based
ameriturds BTFO

>people dying is fun
not cool bro

you're right, its funny, not fun.

Shut up Indonesia, you're not even Muslim

yeah 19 muslims died that day. F

Not true, westernized muslims are more radical than maghrebis muslims. Niqab is only seen in UK-France-Sweden for instance.

Those aren't people though

>Those aren't people though

Attached: 1523689197842.png (1000x1500, 183K)

>no fun allowed
What does that mean ? Forbid opioid consumption ? Forbids family-wrecking fornication and treachery ? Forbids 15 years old girls twerking in public ?
Let's be honest, even islam is better than american consumerism religion lol.

those are martyrs

>Is France an Islamic country?
No, maybe if Arabs had immigrated there, but instead maghrebis went there.

>martyrs
More like cannon fodder

chino-chan

they took down 3000 amerigoblinos with them (LMAO). They were effective canon fodder

Attached: 7f34195a-b764-44b8-835b-fa9fcf44e52b.png (950x534, 463K)

Yes
French muslims doing sharia stuff
>youtube.com/watch?v=udLAAc6H-bI

shit music, they seem like a nice bunch though

This one is more representative

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZojWRngW0A

Islam forbids music wtf is that about its like denying a basic human form of communication

rrrrrrrrrrrr chino-chan

exactly, I could forgive Islam on most of the shit it preaches, but the no music thing is pure bullshit

There are many islamic theologies and philosophies. There has always been many of them all throughout islamic history. But only Salafists forbid music. Islamic societies always had music. And muslim countries still have it. Regardless if they were very religious countries or not.

I would rather forbid music than let niki minaj or miley cyrus spread into the heads of my kids

Nobody cares what you would rather like ahmed

If you haven't noticed, europeans are weaklings and let ahmed make his street prayers becaude they've been rotten by american pop poison.

No one seems to get it
Such levels of radicalization are always the sign of the last blips of a dying ideology

except I do. I'm interested in his opinion. His opinion doesn't sound like it was infected by miley cyrus or niki minaj

you got a point, europeans are cucks

>Forbids 15 years old girls twerking in public ?
But apparently, 9 years old twerking in private is pretty much allowed, eh Muhammad?

Which is why the Marxists-Leninists of 1980's were the most radical? Get real retard.

Faggot, where did I say that radicalization was the only way for an ideology to die?

except in the vast majority of muslim countries the legal age is 18
nice try but it sounds like it came straight out of a Jow Forumstards mouth

That's one hell if a shitty cope to be honest. If you knew islam and how it works, you'd now that being a good muslim or a bad muslim doesn't matter, it's all about domination. There are numerous types of islam, as much as there are muslim countries. Muslims are getting republicans, new imams are making their way adopting republican codes and pretty well. But you don't know this because you're ignorant and mostly arrogant. I know you will end with your countryside retreat where there aren't muslims. Let me tel you, I'm in the countryside and they are already here Pierre.

You are the first cucks of the western world John. You literally gave your weapons during Katrina. Home of the pisd, land of the slaves.

Told you I'm not muslim nor a shitskin, i know they have their shady things, except they make kids and have a sort of cohesion

The papists allow twelve year olds to marry, no wonder us Anglo Saxons preferred hajjis above all in our colonial days. Muzzies are the closest to protestant morals that aren't protestant.

Not really, but not unlikely that we'll have a civil war in twenty or thirty years or so over this.

Oh, so business as usual in France?

It came straight out of the Quran, my little wahhabit friend

Yes, doesn't really swerve that far from what we had in history, where millions died in the decades of religious wars of the XVIth century.

You're not Anglo-Saxon Pádraig, quit LARPing

the koran doesn't even discuss legal age. post like a normal user instead of being like a Jow Forumstard

No but Paris definitely is

t. never left the big cities

No but the Hadith do discuss the life of Muhammad and their authority comes straight from the Quran

french muslims are liberal fagflag weaving muslims

>why yes I am a muslim convert

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

don't reply to him man

The Hadiths aren't the koran. And it is interesting how you first said it was in the quran but now you're changing that. Besides hadiths have classifications and not a single muslim believes all hadiths are true.

ok. Jow Forums tourists are too cringe for my taste anyway desu

Attached: 1540580453168.jpg (380x250, 24K)

>And it is interesting how you first said it was in the quran but now you're changing that
Being a muslim theologian is not required to criticize its overall lack of spirituality.
Islam is mainly a legal system fit for violent tribes of middle eastern and north african deserts, the religious aspects of it are decorative rags roughly put on it.

elle c'est marrier a 9 ans
mais ils ont consommer quand elle avait 19 ans

Where is this? Marseille?

>t. never left the big cities
More redneck than you.

Les premières sources historiques indiquent mariage à 6 ans, consommation à 9. Mais depuis que c'est devenu un problème social d'enculer des gosses, les "savants" musulmans n'ont cessé de "recalculer" afin de reculer l'age de la consommation pour en arriver aux nombres fantasques que tu avances.
Pourquoi pas ?

Parisian region lel.

>the koran doesn't even discuss legal age.
so you get the 18 yo limit from western traditions?

92 (Nanterre, Colombes, Boulogne-Billancourt...)

Yeah because a country where everybody calls white people racist, and white people hate themselves to the point of sucking off niggers is better?

So much this, all the degeneracy cuckery stuff comes from your mutts universities

I'm french-american, but i've come to hate white americans as a whole, they are just a bunch of self loathing faggots.

for most of history the majority of people were not rich and there was no middle class. In fact most people lived as farmers and any other rural lifestyle. the overwhelming majority were peasants. And back then women depended on men for survival. So their families tended to marry them to men who were able to provide. But with industrialization came urbanization and the rise of the middle class. And this is a radical change in society. You see that the first countries to industrialize were the first to ban child labour, make the laws the same for men and women and so on. It is because the whole economic and thus the social dynamics in those countries changed. And this was also when things like the legal age were introduced. We as humans are still figuring so much out. It seems like most countries have figured 18 as the legal age. But I personally think it should be 15. It makes more sense to me.

in USA muslims are not radical, it's the opposite. I think it has to do with the muslims in USA being more wealthy / statistically smarter and/or more educated.

Europe is fucking itself by letting uneducated retards in instead of choosing at least average people.

>no fun allowed
Only if you think degeneracy and perversion = fun

I tend to agree with your overall position
And this is precisely why a religion based on the mystery of Inlibration cannot be viewed as a definitive legal and moral code

You're mistaken. When muslims are in absolute minority they will stick to the local culture, once they reach the level of a self sustaining community able to use nepotism, they will change their behavior. I don't talk about animals, some muslims are very kind. But I talk about the group, social behavior of the muslim pack. It really isn't the same and I can tell you one thing, trying to describe them only with a marxist filter is a mistake.

Religions that are dominant today tend to have had a history of introducing effective laws. But the real strength of a religion is not the laws but how well it can establish a community.

Can't say you're both wrong