‘No girls born’ for past three months in area of India covering 132 villages

>‘No girls born’ for past three months in area of India covering 132 villages

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/no-girls-born-india-villages-female-foeticide-sex-selective-abortions-a9015541.html

216 children and none of them girls. The odds of this happening naturally are about 1 in a billion

Attached: tom.png (501x424, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.timesofindia.com/city/dehradun/discrepancies-abound-in-figures-of-child-births-in-uttarkashi/articleshow/70335857.cms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not even gonna click the link but I’m sure it’s going to be the jewel of the norf: Uttarpradesh/ Rajasthan / Uttarkhand/ Bihar

Amazing.

Attached: 6E235EB6-0800-4DD3-9469-684630C25B2A.jpg (640x758, 294K)

Do people unironically kill baby girls in India? That sounds like a low even Pakis wouldn't reach

There are tens of millions of future incels in India because of the skewed gender ratios. According to DW there are 63-70 million more boys/men than girls/women in India. It's made worse by the fact that Indian culture puts a huge emphasis on getting married.but statistically those men will never find marriage with an Indian woman

Mate, they revere cows and lynch people trading beef up there yet their quality of milk isn’t even safe.
Hypocritical cunts larp as being superior over skin colour and race.

Attached: 54448564-E7CE-4CC4-80B1-3ADFE20DCE39.jpg (638x479, 28K)

This is the poverty % as well. South India needs to get an autonomous government like Hong Kong, they can larp with Pakistanis as long as they want in peace considering how poor they collectively perform

Attached: 42314BE1-C398-4AD3-957A-C7522F38437F.png (834x464, 365K)

Its kinda Ironic in a way,Muhajirs(Urdu speakers) in Pakistan overweeningly came from states like Uttarpradesh(then called United Provinces) and Bihar and are viewed kinda like Jews in Pakistan also it has to with race and skin color

India needs to balkanise
If they want to live like 10th century tribals you should not be dragged down too

>Muhajirs(Urdu speakers) in Pakistan
I’ve always found it ironic how you speak Urdu despite being under Afghani, Persian or Punjabi rule.
>also it has to with race and skin color
Funny how the brownest states tend to perform the best in the subcontinent.

how the fuck is that even a problem?
2020 is 5 months away, they can just get any girls from anywhere else by then

It will never happen.

I wish India was nuked a few times Just to reduce their numbers

it's finally happening guyz

Attached: large_com2.jpg (980x527, 406K)

>I’ve always found it ironic how you speak Urdu despite being under Afghani, Persian or Punjabi rule.
This is exactly the same for India though.

Why not? Surely theres a lot of local identities considering it was artificially created with peoples of different religions, languages and ethnicities

Any calls for secession or separatism under the INC rule were put down heavily. It’s not even worth bringing up under the BJP.

Is there an explanation as to why cowbelt is so much more religious and poor than the south?

No education or lack of any rationalist movement whatsoever. Being the heart of Turks and Turkic-Persian rule for 500-600 years made them volatile to religious propaganda and insecure. Hence, the “WE WUZ VEDIC ARYANS” larp over >us.

Comparatively, both Tamil Nadu and Kerala had connections with the Arabian peninsula much earlier than the north, even before Mohammed was born. Our Muslims are Arab descendants who traded horses, soaps, perfumes, etc etc. So none of the shit they say to rile up Hindus works here. We know they wuznt Nawabis or Sultans, just merchants, scholars and writers.

Pic related is a Tamil Muslim who belongs to a community of shipbuilders and fisherman. He’s the only Muslim in the country that nobody hates.

Attached: ED0977F7-1890-4118-B5A0-FC73D737BF7C.jpg (351x293, 41K)

The South is more educated because every state here had some rationalist movements or the other, and a stronger connection to the regional languages. 70% of Tamil Nadu Hindus are Backwards caste and 14% are Scheduled caste, if I’m right. Our politicians ensured that the sons of a graveyard worker received the same education as a Brahmin or a landlord. Same thing with Telugu states, Kerala and Karnataka. They put the welfare of the regional people first, the BC and SC/ST of the states.

Urdu was chosen as a Lingua Franca because it was relatively much simpler then Punjabi or Pashto

What’s the difference between Dravidians and Aryans?

still a silly thing to do
Dravidians came from Africa through the middle east and raped the ooga booga abos in the subcontinent. When they realised they couldn't rape them all, they race mixed and spread their philosophy and culture by subjugation through marriage.
Aryans came from Central Yurop through Iran and raped the ooga booga abo negro mutts in the subcontinent. When they realised they couldn't rape them all, they race mixed and spread their philosophy and culture by subjugation through marriage.

the heartland of both the Mughal Empire and Delhi Sultanate were always the area of what is now Uttar Pradesh and Bihar,while other areas were ruled by ruled by local governors and had some degree of autonomy
majority of the proper Mughal army came from these regions as well the great scientists of the time
so it seems kinda dumb for my people(Punjabi's,sindhi's Pashtuns,Kashmiris') to take any pride in the Mughals

Attached: IN-UP.svg.png (800x911, 90K)

well no one actually known what Dravidians actually are ,they are believed to have some connection with the aboriginals
as for "Indo-Aryans" their were actually believed to have been several waves of migration of some from Iran and some from central Asia,some were more violent then others
In North west India and Pakistan the various Indo-Aryan admixture is more pronounced physically and culturally then the rest of India

Attached: South_Asia_Ethncity.png (1036x1176, 397K)

>well no one actually known what Dravidians actually are ,they are believed to have some connection with the aboriginals
hence, the reason they aren't classified as a separate race or sub race. We have our own version of African American hoteps that claim Dravidians came from some island off the coast. The most believable explanation is they were migratory people from africa.

Attached: lemuria.jpg (768x399, 64K)

These might be stupidest people on the planet
Why would you abort females only?
Same with Chinese, they've been doing this shit for ages.

Human race would obviously be happier with an abundance of women, abundance of men only leads to revolution.

>abundance of men only leads to revolution.

Attached: D64B33D6-9F78-45C3-80C0-AEFCF80BE662.jpg (400x527, 23K)

In some 3rd world nations people expect their children to be their retirement plans
when the parents get old they start living with one of their sons and his family
while daughters are married away and are effectively not part of their family anymore

They did that in China too during the only child policy.

It’s basically
>girl child bad
>boy child good

>Tamil nationalists
>On Jow Forums
Based

Knew it was a hindi speaking shithole from the north even before I clicked the link.
Lmao

Attached: 1564437139261.png (288x415, 178K)

they should all come to germany

world needs more death not birth idiot, strive brought progress

>more rapey Indian men all over the internet

Just what the world needs

Some people can't think long term. Same with retards fucking up tourism in Croatia by raising prices every year, charging 10 euro for a glass of mineral water and then being surprised that tourists aren't coming back.

Brainlets.

Isn't it obvious?
Men are more likely to produce anything of value.

i wanted to ask this for a week now, the only good parts of india are south of mumbai/hyderabad right ? and the north is your backwards shithole

Only 5 months until India becomes a superpower

eh, there's backwards parts of the country everywhere even in the north east where they eat dogs or monkeys. But the norf is on an entirely different level.

but their will be no women for them to have though and
not all Indians just 63-70 million Indian men

Yes, but we're not first world tier either. south has its own problems too.

Imagine whole india using toilet at the same moment

Thanks, i would never set a foot into India or Pakistan desu. Its also amazing that you both have nukes but the percentage of people starving is similiar to North Korea and Afghanistan - how is that even possible. Take care Anons

I'm sure that's gonna work out great when there are two men for every woman in those villages and they have to start kidnapping women or turning gay.

S
H
O
W
B
O
B

India will become a superpower and Indian men will marry women around the world

>Aryans

Attached: india hdi.png (1080x1114, 141K)

It hurts every time I look at this map.

Well North west India and half of Pakistan are Indo-Aryans while the other western half of Pakistan are classified as Indo-Iranians

yep, happens in Pakistan too as well I believe
IIRC in some parts of India it's illegal to try and determine the gender of an unborn child for this exact reason, so the babies are probably being killed post birth
it's extremely messed up, fuck this world

Attached: 1549056311018.jpg (1800x820, 209K)

kino

The best city in India is chandigarh though

Not trying to rile you up, but is Pakistan's economy that bad? I thought Imran Khan was doing a good job.

can confirm. Punjab/Hariyana are nice states

Girls are 1% more than boys in here.

yeah, it's illegal to reveal the gender of fetuses so people don't yeet the baby pre-birth

why not just kill the boys too?

I'm interested in how people from every country replied here, most of the times is just a few flags on a specific topic. Are you all Indians abroad, or is India of a big interest? I am pretty interested for some reasons, to answer my own question

>Armenia and Azerbaijan
>That high

>Southern Africa
>That low
Why?

we treat women like subhumans here theirs no denying that but still like femicide is rare plus abortion is fairly stigmatized here

this is an international board you mongoloid, people come here because they're interested in exactly these type of things

That should be true, but i usually see Europeans in European threads etc

is that a nationwide law or not?

Nationwide law.

>a whole army of poo incels

Just think about it

In south india, yes. In the North, Delhi and Punjab redeem everything.

Upon reading the article it seems while boys to girl rates are 10:9 most of this results from them aborting females

Damn i only know this island from that one EU3 mod that inserted loads of mythological islands and civilizations into the map. That was a fun mod

did you think this was happening naturally :?
of course they were aborting females

Swarthy swarthoids are obsessed with status and money, they don't care about love and affection. They can't give birth to beautiful angels, only swarthy femoids, so they don't see their baby girls as precious jewels, but as a burden on their future.

Indians do shit like this and then wonder why they're becoming a nation of rapey incels

>south korea
Subhuman gooks.

Every time India balkanized they got raped by outsiders. So any sane Indian would not want to be balkanized.

This was fake news.
m.timesofindia.com/city/dehradun/discrepancies-abound-in-figures-of-child-births-in-uttarkashi/articleshow/70335857.cms

>Delhi
Yikes......

Delhi doesn't even redeem itself