That paki american obsessed with India who does nothing but create threads talking crap about India talking 24/7

>That paki american obsessed with India who does nothing but create threads talking crap about India talking 24/7

Attached: 7 samurai kik disgusted face.png (768x576, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cb1PW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Someone else noticed too. How lifeless do you have to be to do that almost everyday for nearly a year?

Attached: 2A622008-9987-4C2E-BC37-B8B91D4AA9B0.gif (448x328, 121K)

well thats a paki for you

Which paki? That description cover 99% of pakis. Not even memeing desu.

>that half-Portuguese Frenchman

the california diaspora?
the manlet muttugese shitskin?

I called him shitskin because thats whathe calls himself by the way lul

It's literally state funded propaganda. Not even memeing
archive.is/cb1PW

>A Media Coordination Committee (MCC) be constituted including selected journalists plus representatives of the Foreign Office, Ministry of Information, parliament and intelligence to prepare fact sheets and a counter-propaganda campaign against India and to design and promote a media strategy for continually highlighting the Kashmiri freedom struggle
How utterly pathetic. I hope they’re getting paid for their troubles.

Why do you think there was a huge wave of anti-indian posts online. We've always been a shithole but nobody cared about us. Pakis spent millions on spread this shit and keeping it active

Yet they accomplish nothing. Even after the designated shitting streets autism, tourism only increases annually and Modi is still the PM.
Negative PR is still PR.

>that Indian who lives in Australia but somehow is an Indian nationalist for a country he doesn't even live in

Both of you are retarded cowards.

Attached: acid bath asuka evangelion.jpg (335x395, 21K)

>A loud and clear message shall be sent all across the world that Pakistan is fighting the largest inland war against the terrorism and violent extremism and there is no room for non-state actors.
>That the soil of Pakistan should not be allowed to be used by violent non-state actors.
lol

>and there is no room for non-state actors.
yeah Bin Laden was just a noble ice cream truck driver trying to pay for his many children

not really

If you are a nationalist for a country, go live in that country. If you are unwilling to directly fix that country's problems, for the glory of the homeland, you are a coward roach.

Go back.

not a nationalist paki

>nationalist indian says he is not a nationalist paki
No shit, the sky is blue.

Attached: 1332034963920.jpg (261x260, 40K)

Dude all he does is post some bodybuilder’s pic on here now and then. How is he a nationalist? Meanwhile, “you” or the OP spam this board every single day.

whatever goatfucker

this there is a difference between trying to annoy whites with shitposting and posting hateful another country shit 24/7

>diasporafags fighting each other
Clownworld

hateful shit

>Dude all he does is post some bodybuilder’s pic on here now and then. How is he a nationalist?
An """"Australian"""" who makes a thread defending India's honor to this extent is not an Australian. He should go home.

> Meanwhile, “you” or the OP spam this board every single day.
Not me, I just fucking hate roaches like hyphenated Americans and nationalists who live in foreign countries. They are the worst subhumans on the planet, including whatever Paki you are talking about. The issue is that is just as bad. Acknowledge this and we can move on to something more constructive. You know, like making India better, which is something only pays lip service to online but doesn't actually do in real life. Fucking coward roaches.

Attached: hyphenated americans.png (850x400, 97K)

go back to Europe whitey

Attached: am.jpg (252x200, 11K)

Based. Fuck Diasporafags

No I'm an American nationalist. Fuck Europe.

Attached: teddy roosevelt big stick speech.jpg (511x461, 28K)

So true.

cringe
sure whitey sure

>talking crap about India
I appreciate the effort behind avoiding the thread-derailing word "shit"

shieeeeett