/balt/

kimchi edit

Attached: 8.jpg (652x1161, 62K)

That's not kimchi tho

bored lads, any suggestions on what to do?

Hello /balt/ friends, I'd like to hear your opinion on this matter.

well... it's kimchi ramen... with mushrooms and shit

Attached: 2.jpg (619x348, 32K)

lithuanians imho are not really baltic. they are slavs in their temperament

Get drunk with some Poles or Russians

Just because we have some pride in our country doesn't make us slavs.

pride? don't think that has to do with anything. that's a whole other subject. i'm talking about your hot blood

We sorta had to have hot blood to survive.
We didn't bend our knee like Latvians or Estonians did.
But does that make France a slav? They are just as hot blooded as us.

french? lmao no they're not. french are a bunch of literal passiveagro pussies.

Why would anyone compare himself to France? They usually surrender the first day of war.

>slightly less APD/autistic
>hot blood
aha

this

Chink lover when i see you irl with a chink at some place ill make you so uncomfortable.

This guy is such a chink lover he posts noodles and some chink food all the time here with some metal chopsticks. One time he said he has a chink gf and he has already flattered her when i asked about the food and what for.

Op with his chink gf some user captured this at laulupidu.

Attached: 1562420214608.jpg (4160x2080, 1.54M)

you are not baltic
You are with us cause Estonia is Lithuania's gf

Attached: Lithuanian - Estonian couple flag.png (846x414, 350K)

Hello, I am Russian. My ethnicity is Russian. I'm a part of slavic speaking people (slav), geographically eastern european and mentally too.

Пpивeт, я poccиянин. Moй этнoc - pyccкий. Я являюcь чacтью cлaвянcкий нapoдoв (cлaв). Живy я в вocтoчнoй Eвpoпe, пepeд ypaлoм.

Пpивeт!

>Estonia is a girl again
Gtfo with this shit meme fucking faggot.

OBSESSED

Attached: 1.jpg (348x619, 23K)

but it is
and it's cute

Attached: Lithuanian and Estonian leaving Latvia behind.png (940x440, 904K)

m8 you're trying a wee bit too hard

Janny you should fuck off from here, i caught you here before.
1. You patrol this thread and dont let us post what we want, its our thread
2. You dont have a post delay (could be Jow Forums pass) but sure not.
3. I cant post anything to rus ukr because you will delete it. You will literally delete all posts with my flag even if its normal talk, i got banned 3 days for posting russian text for "spam"

i posted in rusukrbel with no problems. could it be you were just being an obnoxious douche?

Why do you like Poles?

Attached: warning bitch.png (1150x525, 140K)

Nope

I even shitposted there and didn't get banned

He will just mass delete all the posts, he doesnt even submit to ban he just deletes all posts. Its such a guy and when i posted a russian text that was about ukrainian voting 3 days for "spam".

Estonian anons what do you think of Mart Helme saying singing revolution is mass hysteria. I will post in English because balts are here too

Kek this guy is making noodles in a cucumber pot

tip top debil doesn't even know what fermenting kimchi looks like xDDDD

he can go fuck himself and rot in hell. kremlinbots need to be removed from estonian politics

*WHIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRR* *WHIIIIIIIRRRRRRKKKKKKRRRTTTTTTTTCHHHHHHHHKKKRRRRRRRRRR *

Attached: dontmakethemliketheyusedto.jpg (1923x1080, 333K)

>eating lunch
>bite into a sausage
>squirts hot fat into my beard
>get to enjoy the smell of sausage right under my nose for the rest of the day

Attached: 1511484832285.jpg (325x500, 88K)

>get to enjoy the smell of sausage right under my nose for the rest of the day
this sounds extremely homoerotic

nothing wrong with a little sausage

Thanks, I tried. Rest of the post didn't do anything for you?

big sausages are better
the punch line was the best ;)

I voted for EKRE but its weird to call it hysteria. And the balt news stuff too, but we will see what hes about Im still a nationalist and not some western faggot.

Like one time that happened.

I can be homoerotic for you, bby ;)

Attached: average lithuanian bath.png (679x413, 657K)

i voted for ekre too, but mostly because i absolutely despise reform and would burn with a thousand suns and beyond the sotsid. as long as those two fucking retard parties are kept away from power i'm happy. t. isamaalane

Dunkirk. It was pretty bad. After the brittish saved them, most of them, instead of fighting further, decided to return from England back to France and surrender to germans. Can't really think of any other ones, but this one is quite pathetic.

>Latvia and Lithuania are brothers
>Estonia and Finland are brothers
>Latvia and Estonia are lovers
OwO

anglo cocksucker spotted

Actually Estonia and Lithuania are lovers

Attached: Lithuanian - Estonian couple flag.png (846x414, 350K)

Let me lick your sixth toe Ieva

not quite

Attached: balt in nutshell.jpg (1841x1227, 1.21M)

kek

Attached: 1538111409028.jpg (900x599, 106K)

Oh no, I have been found out!

eesti should be the police because we are the most physically well built and righteous

That's right. Don't try that shit again on my watch.

just woke up

nah you're just our gf

weird fantasies

i don't know what to do

we like traps

Attached: 1550503841544.png (658x653, 503K)

the traktors

how many do you have?

note to my future self

ideas for lithauanian dj names: detraktor

Attached: oh_my_god_xDDDD.png (713x535, 223K)

gonna steal this idea
mixtape soon

its only on pictures. if you know how to take proper angled photos, some photoshop tuning, bit makeup and you will look feminine. irl you see all of their shit angles and hear the manly voice. i would fuck a trap in the case he would be able to really trick me

>implying it couldn't

Attached: 1550522786891.jpg (2698x2806, 526K)

dj robber.e

reverse search Chad and Stacy
nothing about trap. its a woman on the right picture and man on left

Bought a house. Now wot?

Attached: d96.png (640x536, 185K)

Plant tree and give birth to a son!

hessburger. kaksi juusua ja iso kokis pliis

Just look at the face. Same features

Attached: 1550000438648.png (634x515, 618K)

i want to see that man irl because if he really passes like on the right pic then he wouldnt be with such a guy. its the only guy who accepted him kek

traps are so qt :3

Attached: 1542386796285.webm (800x502, 2.8M)

Gender reveal is male gender kek

the fuck is this hypercringe xDD

ordered a big mac with bacon yesterday and they got my order wrong
from now on, for me, it's hesburger

did you at least raise an issue and get the correct burger?

Attached: Capture.png (421x546, 114K)

Talking with the staff at Helsinki Market Square revealed that it's not uncommon for a tourist not to know which country he went to, wrote Helsingin Sanomat.

“Sometimes people ask if they are in Stockholm. This happens almost daily, ”said Aleksi Järviniemi, who works with Royal Line, a cruise line provider.

Royal Line carries tourists in Helsinki waters around Suomenlinna, Kaivopuisto and Kruununha.

Many would like to take the ferry a little further. For example, Järviniemi has been asked if they are going to Oslo or St. Petersburg.

When last summer, marketer Eetu Valmela cheered customers on to buy these sweets, the tourist told his friend in English that the Swedish chef had gone wild.

"A pretty common question was where to buy rotten shark food or where the Little Mermaid is," said Valmela.

Rotten Shark is a traditional Icelandic food and the Little Mermaid can be found at the Copenhagen Harbor.

According to Järviniemi, there are also many questions about how to get to Lapland. For many, the long distance to Santa's home is quite disappointing.

Looks like you lads still need to spend a bit more on marketing.

this is how irrelevant finland really is lmao

Kek

Craving for speed, havent had quite some time

Hello, how expensive is Vilnius?

Depends on the point of comparison. More expensive than Poland, cheaper than Germany. What specifically do you want to know?

the pedo user got locked up i see. he used to be a regular but now nowhere to be seen

also any eesti anons here in IT? whats the job meta? i dont want to be some lineworker code monkey building some shitty REST apis with no progress

Transportation, food, some museums. Looking for a place to visit for holiday.

my sides

i'm a computer engineer. what do you need to know?

AAAAAAAAAAAAA GET ME OUT OF THIS HELL

computer engineer whats that? some guy at arvutitark building pcs or doing warranty?

you got 35 merkelmoney?
mate.. what? :DDD that's what people who do IT do. i work at a large international company programming industrial electronics etc.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-01_14-25-26.png (1111x371, 175K)

Yes, I have sixty. Any tractors in Tallinn?

of course. what, in lithuania you don't go out on a friday with your mates riding traktors plowing the asfalt like a madlad?

No, on Fridays I do differrent kind of ploughing. No tractors involved.

ok well i dont know the english job names i thought its arvutitehnik some guy building pcs at arvutitark. my problem is i dont have work experience in IT and i dont want to be some cuck just writing REST apis. i like lower level stuff, video streaming, video processing systems programming in general and most of the jobs i see are for java to write backend REST apis so whats with that. the lower level jobs need education that i dont have. do i have to become a web developer to get a job

to do lower level stuff you really should study to be a computer engineer. comp sci people and IT people don't know jack shit about it so they're stuck in wonderland.
have you done any C/C++, VHDL? and yes, it's difficult to land a job in that field in estonia. there's maybe one or two job openings per year. and they get snatched quick

>transportation
1 euro per ticket which is valid from first to last stop (you cant use it on other bus) or if you have vilnius card (pic related) you can buy 30 min (0.64 eur) or 1 hour (0.94 eur) "time" tickets. however you can just buy 3 day pass for 8 euros and go with whomever you want.
>food
old town has a lot of options but that depends on what you want
>museum prices
MO museum - 7 eur for adult although most museums costs from 2 to 5 eur for an entry with exception of Vilnius Television Tower (11 eur) but you can see whole Vilnius from there.

Attached: apps.59341.13510798882950723.cc3ea0ce-8232-42bb-b6e7-e781bc24ae12.48043c08-b896-4310-8ecb-52a72cd4ab (300x300, 98K)

Yes ive done C however im now looking into Rust ive been writing it for some months dont know if its used in Estonia. Im actually not foreign to web development, written some mock ups of our systems in Estonia in Go even got bit into devops orchestrated the microservices with kubernetes , automation, ci/cd pipelines etc but it doesnt interest me that hard. Web dev seems boring. Id like to do lower level but if there are no jobs then idk. Do you know if freelancer stuff is reliable?