What is your favorite city in Germany?

What is your favorite city in Germany?

Attached: germanstates.jpg (800x798, 143K)

Why does Halle have 2 names? Which one is more commonly used?

All of them

Oberndorf am Neckar because nice things come from there

Rhineland

Thanks

Konigsberg

Attached: 1555677825990.jpg (924x499, 37K)

Dude , you're fucking obsessed , it's time to stop

t. Austrian yellow fever poster

You make a thread about germany every single fucking day , if you love it so much then just move there.

that's not even me, I just know that the only Austrian poster on Jow Forums is obsessed with insectoid women

Saale is a river. Halle (Saale) is an abbreviation of Halle an der Saale and only used for clarification. Like Frankfurt (Main) and Frankfurt (Oder).

Bielefeld because it doesn't exist.

oh okay, like there being other Halles

Is Frankfurt an Oder mostly known for cheap prostitutes?

Baghdadberg

It's known for not actually being Frankfurt and instead being a depressive post-commie shithole as opposed to whatever type of shithole Frankfurt am Main is

>Berlin is a shithole, I only like Bavaria!

Attached: soy.gif (413x243, 51K)

Can someone give me a rundown of the following cities please (I chose them since they're among the most well known)

>Berlin
>Hamburg
>Cologne
>Frankfurt
>Munich
>Stuttgart
>Bremen

>oh okay, like there being other Halles
Right.
>Is Frankfurt an Oder mostly known for cheap prostitutes?
Frankfurt/Oder isn't really known for anything. We're talking about a small border town close to Poland here. Prostitutes are cheap in all of Germany. We are the brothel of Europe after all.

>Berlin
shithole
>Hamburg
shithole
>Cologne
gay shithole
>Frankfurt
shithole
>Munich
rich and uptight
>Stuttgart
shithole
>Bremen
shithole

Palma de Mallorca

How much should I expect to pay for a decent looking prostitute?

My trip is at the end of September, I'm planning on doing a no fap starting yesterday and not cumming until I get a hooker

>Switzerland
Albania in disguise

I'm not trying to be mean here, but he asked for a rundown on these cities

What are

I'm going to Berlin for about a week, will be staying in Neukolln. I plan on staying in Neukolln the first night, Friedrichstain a different night, but I would like to know a few more neighborhoods I should check out for good nightlife.

dunno... Cologne?
I mean, Köln

*What are the best neighborhoods for nightlife in Berlin

Can't help you with that one, fren. Just go for a well known and professional establishment. Something like Pascha in Cologne, I guess. But I am really not an expert.

stuttgart and you know why

Attached: images (8).jpg (678x452, 94K)

Opole/Oppeln

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-01 German minority in Poland - Wikipedia.png (310x330, 96K)

you've never done that before? is it because you're a chad, or are you just too cheap to buy hookers?

Königsberg

Attached: 30777.jpg (468x260, 45K)

Kaliningrad

depressing

Kiel because Schlewsig-Holstein is best state

Nienburg

Is Schleswig-Holstein based? Does it feel like a German Denmark?

They're the true core of Europe

Which non-Irish country do you think has the best Irish bars?

I'm not well traveled enough to know desu, probably the UK

Can't say much about the other cities, but Hamburg is pretty nice if you like rain, rivers, brick houses, depression, graffiti and alternative nightclubs. Berlin is good if you are poor and have autism, but not the "please be patient i have autism :(" kind, but the "so awkward it looped back around and now you have infinite confidence" autism

I also like Kiel, but Mecklenburg Vorpommern is literally MVP