I like this country

I like this country.

Attached: 800px-Flag_of_Albania.svg.png (800x571, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-NAbYUoxIfg
youtube.com/watch?v=UBwCbBrsrWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Been gay since after Skanderburg.

Attached: 7d428e5c45b13b248f23f07f6838a611.jpg (600x400, 66K)

rolling for albonymous

Attached: 1543443785248.jpg (1800x4408, 1.97M)

why

Culture of kill

Cool flag, language and music. Also, Albania being a Muslim European country makes it all the more interesting.

I like this country.

Attached: faroe-islands-flag.jpg (500x321, 24K)

>Also, Albania being a Muslim European country makes it all the more interesting.

Attached: 1555310017091.png (785x1000, 254K)

What about Bosnia?

Albania is Muslim only in name. Most people don't really follow a religion, and those that do, only do so out of superstition.

I never implied I support Islam, it's just a neat little quirk.
Never thought about them, but they're slavs so they're not as unusual.

orthodogs rise up

Thanks brother

I am irreligious but it is true

same with lebanon being interesting since they are christian majority in the south at least

>tfw Calvinist

stop being a heretic

I heard the are no Albanian hookers because it's not part of their culture. Is it true?

Not like in the USA were you can just find them on the streets. At least where I live I've never seen one.

No I mean no Albanian hookers at all. Do honor kill them or some shit like that?

That only happens in the northern hillbilly parts. There probably are hookers they just don't advertise it.

Is the Islam in Albania like most of them or do they have a different Albanian type? Or do they practice the same as the Arabs?

Burek meso i nakon toga sljadoljed od ljimuna jedan
roll

Albanians became muslim through the Turks who are a lot less religious than the Arabs and since Albanians went through a long spell of communism they are even less religious.

The Albanians in Kosovo and especially North Macedonia are quite religious though. The ones in Albania are muslim by name.

they follow the 5 pillars but ignore the rest of rules such as drinking beer etc

still muslims but careless

roll

Albanians barely practice religion and only follow it as a sort of tradition, also immigration to Greece, Italy etc. means that most newborn Albanians are Christian.

The only thing Albanians are good for is the fuel factory.

I like this song
youtube.com/watch?v=-NAbYUoxIfg

Dont lie swedanon, burning Albanians is inefficient we are 40% byrek.

Albanians willingly assimilating themselves into the Greek identity after seeing that the Arvanites are living pretty well.

You can get your papers done faster and get treated better if you are orthodox in Greece and have a Greek name.

who is this based alvanos

Born and raised in Crete but sadly I had to move away.

Aren't Cretans the savages of Greece? Are they as crazy as their reputation?

Yes

>Aren't Cretans the savages of Greece?
They are the Texans of Greeks. Big on guns and macho shit like beards.
Cypriots are the real Alabama hillbillies. Pick up trucks, unregistered hunting guns, gambling etc.
The harsh accents are the dead giveaway.

I too like this country.

youtube.com/watch?v=UBwCbBrsrWs

Attached: Albanian girls.png (926x609, 1.15M)

imagine the smell

Would breed them in a heartbeat

Albanian women are on average the best looking women I've seen. Shame the ones in the UK are nigger lovers.

I haven't seen an actual nigger in the entire county, just gypsies.

The ones in England got that reputation.

>the ones in the UK are nigger lovers
Aren't most women?

roll

kek

>tfw will probably never get shenki