Going to university is stupid. Go to a trades school and learn how to break your back before you are 40 years old

>Going to university is stupid. Go to a trades school and learn how to break your back before you are 40 years old.

Attached: 1557923657812.jpg (640x528, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1kDEIo459U0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>working

>bro I make $150k per month without a degree believe me bro
>ps vote trump because Mexicans be taking our jobs and lowering our wages

>everyone who goes to university takes gender studies.
>BTW you engineers won't replace me. It's very hard to cut and assemble pieces of material in an organized fashion.

>Why yes, I am developing kyphosis from hunching so much during my lectures

Attached: images (95).jpg (663x463, 18K)

>School? I'm not falling for that scam. I will inherit my father's job.

Attached: 2-6-987x1200.jpg (987x1200, 93K)

>learn how to break your back before you are 40 years old.
Do people really belive this? How weak do you have to be

>work? I'm going to inherit my grandparents flat in the very center of Moscow, their countryside land and their car

Attached: GLB5qnptPfM.jpg (774x1024, 63K)

People with retard tier professions like truck driver and brick layer have significant lower life expectancy than those with higher levels of education

My father actually set me up with a job which pays retarded amounts for someone with no degree

what job

male prostitute

We have this middle-ground higher education where you study into one specific profession for 1-2 years and it often guarantees a job with good pay. University is more for people who want to learn a broad subject they're interested in

Don't you have that in other countries?

The towns local halal butcher

Those are usually not the “learn a trait” profession. The professions you should learn are something like electrician or plumber so you can be a lazy shit and make people pay you large sums of money because they didn’t learn how to mount a toilet

In the case for truck drivers I'd wager it is more about unhealthy living than anything else

THIS! 180 dollars to unlock a car or apartment door.

400 dollars to add a seal to a toilet. tradies are on the edge of being extortionate

I got to make my own job title and it's assistant junior project controller

that exists

We have similar things called thecnicnicians. An exemple would be assistant to nurse, whitch is lower than nurse.

Yeah my dads a landlord with many properties in London. I just need to inherit the properties.

Attached: gigachad[1].jpg (1068x601, 65K)

anyone got the voocaroo with the french guy explaining this picture?

>Working? School? not a fan. I rather be neet and watch anime and play videogames. Welfare system got me covered

Attached: 1547894087670.jpg (822x960, 50K)

Came here to ask for this

Here in Poland there's high-schools with this stuff incorporated into them called technikums so that you don't have to waste 2 additional years (of course going to a regular high-school and wasting those 2 years afterwards is still an option if someone changes their mind). You get a technician's title out of it that's officially recognized all across the EU.
I did that, got an IT technician's title and realized that I would hate being an untalented code monkey so I went to uni to get an engineering degree in a completely different field.

I found the link in archive but it doesn't work anymore

Attached: 1559940489115.jpg (720x762, 65K)

University isn't for everyone, never was.

Noooooo

I have it weait a sec

Ok here it is
vocaroo.com/i/s1kDEIo459U0

based.
did you download it?

Attached: 1559517105434.png (600x580, 572K)

yea

Good choice. I'll do the same.

Holy hell I'm laughing. This is beautiful.

fucking lost