Why did Poles started independent fights against Germany? They could have waited for the Red Army, but they didn't...

Why did Poles started independent fights against Germany? They could have waited for the Red Army, but they didn't. Tito waited for the army and he won. Why are Serbs better tacticians than Poles?

Attached: 1944.png (760x587, 544K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lapland_War
amazon.co.uk/SS-Charlemagne-33rd-Waffen-Grenadier-Division/dp/1526756641
iberlibro.com/Spanish-Wehrmacht-1944-1945-Ezquerra-Unit-Battle/22512097353/bd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t János Kádár

Russia beaten up, over 200000 communists dead
If they want a new war, this time will kill them all

t.Gzregorgzxxx360xxxx Zbigneivski

Finland lost the both the winter war and the continuation war.

cope

*loses territory*

lmao

During WW2? My guest is that Hungary had the luxury to sit out the conflict,
pursue their own territorial ambitions and switch sides. Poland was less fortunate because of the whole “being stuck between Russia and Germany and general plan Ost” stuff

not only lost but also began to fight against the nazis with soviets kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lapland_War

Sh-sh-sh, easier bud, you forgot to take your medicine.

>switch sides
muh Szálasi
Finns are cucks. Their independece is a taint on the map of Europe. Please reannex it.

They actually did wait until the Russians were close to Warsaw, it's just that the Russians halted their armies so that Poles and Germans could each other, while the Russians were rearranging supply lines and getting reinforces.

Why does nobody want to fight with us until the bitter end :(
I think only the Croats did

Attached: stabswache_de_euros.jpg (800x600, 60K)

Because Croatians are psychos.

During the uprising Soviets were stationed literally right next to Warsaw, they didn’t intervene on purpose and also blocked Allied aircraft from supporting the combatants

well, the SS charlemagne division was the last one defending Berlin

Deluded Polish goverment in London thinking that Warsaw liberated by kids with one gun per 15 will look better on newspaper headlines than one liberated by Soviets

Courland pocket.

Polish partisans fought against communists for some good years long after your reich was gone, if that makes you more happy.

Attached: 550721.jpg (715x600, 230K)

Under what kind of rock have you lived that you haven't heard about Molotov-Ribentrop pact?

The French Division Charlemagne and the Spanish Ezquerra Unit were the only foreigners fighting side by side with you until the very last minute. But nobody remembers them, it isn't politically convenient.
amazon.co.uk/SS-Charlemagne-33rd-Waffen-Grenadier-Division/dp/1526756641
iberlibro.com/Spanish-Wehrmacht-1944-1945-Ezquerra-Unit-Battle/22512097353/bd
That's right. Nords my ass, Aryans my ass. The soldiers defending Berlin in May '45 were French and Spanish.

>They could have waited for the Red Army
The russians were on the outskirts of the city, they let the germans destroy the uprising and retreat before moving in

this

wow we surely wanted to fight a few months longer just to become a communist puppet state