1) Your cunt

1) Your cunt
2) What is your opinion on latin countries?

Attached: LatinEuropeCountries.png (960x1000, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SNAK21fcVzU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1) Russhitia
2) Don't fucking care

My brothers. I wish you guys didn't hate us so much.

Spain and Italy are based. Romania will be one of the most notable powers in Europe in the next few decades.

Transylvania is Germanic, I'm afraid

filthy germanoids got replaced by LATIN BVLLS

We don't hate you Romanian bro, we hate g*psies

what are the small red areas

Mostly Romanians / Aromanians by the looks of it.

le we wuz romanians n shiet

Latin is not an ethnicity though, it's more of a linguistic and cultural group
Your cunt can be both germanic and latin

Blue: Official Romance language
Green: Co-Official Romance language
Red: Unofficial Romance language
Yellow: Unofficial regional Romance language

Your time will come, Elena!
Soon

Attached: he.jpg (1144x900, 272K)

Aromanians or other vlachs
Simona Halep is one of them (she grew in Romania tho) if you want to see how they look

Attached: 1563700556711.gif (553x704, 30K)

I don't like the attention my country is getting on /in/t lately. You people used to meme us into the ground with gypsies. It was easier that way

That green area of Northern Serbia had Hungarians and Ashkenazi mostly.

youtube.com/watch?v=SNAK21fcVzU

They're ok. Will have to move to some northern country in a couple of months and I'm scared I will be seen as overly nice/talkative and won't make that many friends at all. Is northern countries being extra introverted just a meme or?

Attached: 94ACA8C2-2DF8-4CEF-9E01-309AE0C9FFA1.thumb.jpeg.4dd7f9deedb226357c1bb582df9b5e4e.jpg (375x500, 61K)

1) finland
2) big in temper, big in gastronomy, big in renaissance, catholic shit, theatre, literature, colonialism, football, mafia, immigration, sea-faring, languages are beautiful

Are you a dude ? How the fuck do you people handle ass fucking? It seems like such a chore and tedious

No I'm a girl. I wouldn't know, sex is taboo.

But I always liked Romania

Whore.

That's rich coming from your flag

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 36K)

Damn immigrants

>That's rich coming from your flag
Why do you say so, Jean-Jacques? Is there any basis to your comment, or are you simply trying to shield the maiden (who's probably got a bigger dick than you) from harassment?

italy and france are or were cool, not a fan of the others though

Attached: 1562969914823.jpg (600x679, 101K)

>maiden with bigger dick than you
We're talking about human girls not about portuguese woman

It's funny you say that, considering how I have to be careful for what range I put on tinder because if it's too big I'll start being shown all the fugly feminist trannies across the border.

yes, there are portuguese people across all Europe

Oh how you cope... If only you knew how bad you have it over there you poor retarded child.

Attached: 1560635353814.png (265x390, 67K)

>Oh how you cope... If only you knew how bad you have it over there you poor retarded child.

Attached: wojakItsOk.jpg (200x169, 5K)

>pic related
Very accurate representation of you when you realise Spanish women are all blue-haired feminist freaks.

But then again, most Spanish men are soyboy retards themselves so you "people" complete each other.

Do we need to talk about those moustache-people that your country calls women?

1 flag
2 They are nice, i dont even hate that much french people i found some of them are really nice pals

>Do we need to talk about those moustache-people that your country calls women?
What? Have you ever gone out at night in Spain? There are more bearded "women" out in Madrid than actual men lmao. Get real Paquito, your head's too far up your ass.

>talking about "bearded" women
>being from Poortugal

oh plz

Attached: hehheh.jpg (186x331, 53K)

You are from the country of drag queens, faggots and trannies after all. Why are you surprised? :)

The cope is almost palpable. You try to cling onto stereotypes with tooth and nail whilst I just point out facts about your decadent dump of a country.

>You are from the country of drag queens, faggots and trannies after all. Why are you surprised? :)
>The cope is almost palpable. You try to cling onto stereotypes with tooth and nail whilst I just point out facts about your decadent dump of a country.

Do you really think that i'm gonna waste more time than just sharing some pics while i'm talking with someone who is from a brazilian colony?

they're alright to live in, given you have enough money to get by

Attached: 1563056708929.jpg (950x968, 108K)

You are effectively still wasting your time by replying, except you're wasting it like a total cretin acting like you've got any moral over the matter when your country is a dump where you'd struggle to find a woman without a cock.

Also calling us a Brazilian colony now? How retarded are you? Your country is like 20% foreign lmao. Get a grip, friend. Or just do what's best, shut up and close the tab you little goblin in denial.

>getting any moral
you dont seem to know how this board works

I thought portugueses and spanish were bros

Kill

Which country?

We're only friends with the normal Spanish people (the ones who live in the North). The rest are a bunch of loud pseudo-Moroccan drug fiends.

They’re nice but they got impoverished and now nordics say that Roman Empire and Reinassance Italy were only rich because they’re actually nords, and now they’re not nords anymore because we’re half middle eastern.

But in a few decades or centuries, South Europe, Middle East, North Africa, and South Asia will be rich again.

don't take the bait from this retard

Don't mind this retard either. He's an acephalous cuckold who just wants to appease his Spanish and French masters like the good worthless dog he is.

Italy and France are ok
I don't care about the rest

They have soul, whereas germanic "europe" is soulless

We like other latin countries, we share like the 90% of our history

LOL Nope, we will be subhuman shitskins forever and ever

My ancestor :)