Romania will be a superpower by 2030

Attached: 255px-Flag_of_Romania.svg.png (255x170, 346)

I don't even know what kind of reaction you expect from this thread user ?

This is why I hate all american threads

Plus everyone knows the real Superpower by 2030 is CHAD not Soymania

India has half of an year to become one
Kek

Attached: c985664972caf646b580a34abf460096.jpg (736x968, 135K)

Will it be able to compete with India?

I am never wrong and you cannot prove that I am wrong therefore I am right. Romania will be a superpower by 2030

Nigga it's like me saying by 2030 USA will no longer have mass shootings. See what i mean?

What happened to their oil?

I think we still have some Oil, not enough to matter i think. The Black sea apparently have some juicy resources but the Russians will pull a Chinese ancient map meme and claim those

They have stockpiled enough copper to create the strongest weapon mankind has ever seen

I think that's the funniest think i heard in a good while lmao

We already have the world's most powerful laser, it's just a matter of time before we restart Ceausescu's nuclear program

If Romania won't become a superpower then what is its future?

Oh, but we will

okay this is bazează

Why does Roman sound like retarded Italian

*bazat
Italian sounds like gay Romanian

Italian wishes it were Romanian
Don't reply to me again

It won't have a future. Gypsies will outnumber us and turn everything into India 2.0

Why does everyone compare Italian to Romanian? Our language is nowhere near as pretentious and faggy as theirs. Some even go as far as saying it sounds like an Italian speaking Russian, or the other way around. God I fucking hate foreigners.

BLEH

Attached: 1564490887461.jpg (600x600, 37K)

is Vlad still alive?

Roman is Latin, a different language. Romania's main language is called Romanian.

But it is Turco-Slavic-Latin mix.

That's precisely why I am annoyed when foreigners try comparing it to a particular language instead of acknowledging its uniqueness.

he is still alive in our hearts

You should go in YouTube and just surprise yourself with Arromanian. That is what it sounded like.

good to know

alri

thank you for your service