REPLY TO THIS POST IF YOU THINK TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS

REPLY TO THIS POST IF YOU THINK TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS

Attached: 1562236377821.png (1912x1280, 283K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pLzAA63rzm8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate lgbt.
I am 100% straight.

If I was the Prime Minister of Israel, all lgbt will be in prison.

oh no no no no NO
youtube.com/watch?v=pLzAA63rzm8

thanks for supporting trans rights sisters

Attached: T13985_10.jpg (1536x888, 261K)

I don't like persons who are loud about lgbt rights but I agree ”TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS”

another woke person

Can nobody here read?

actually never mind, the American is the one who can read.

no, you are below a human, pedophile.

thanks for supporting gender change for early children who are feeling trapped in a wrong gender's body. Changing gender of a child is like removing cancer, which is another example of TRANS RIGHTS BEING HUMAN RIGHTS

North Korea and Japan should nuke you.

>109221968
>REPLY TO THIS POST
I didn't reply to your post

yes

another glorious supporter of trans rights WELCOME

did you knew that GENGHIS KHAN was actually transgender?

Did you knew that Mongolia was traditionally pro transgender?

Wow! Thanks for supporting trans rights by replying to this post

shut up animal

You're not cute

meh too many things are gender-segregated anyway, if someone wants to transition it's not my problem. Online trannies are obnoxious but we don't restrict other peoples' rights for being obnoxious so whatever, trans rights.

>gookoid humour

you guys have to reply to for me to leave an informed reply to you friends

how did we let this get so far?

Attached: ree.png (549x413, 101K)

You're cute

He's not

You're also cute

I used to be left wing and supportive of trans-rights and shit, now I just see what it is. I mean I believe that people should be free to live as they choose, provided they don't harm others - but fuck this has gotten stupid. End of the day no matter how much fucking hormones or surgery you get, you can't escape basic biology you'll always be a man or woman, just a disfigured one at that. We're getting to the point where its offensive to say that a man has a penis and woman has a vagina, to refer childbirth as only possible by woman (just in case a woman who pumps herself with testosterone and cuts her tits off ever wants to give birth).

Further all these stupid moronic fucking arguments about muh gender is a social construct and toxic masculinity. Its not fucking sexist to say that men and women are different, there's fundamental differences in physiology and psychology in males and females. Its basic fucking science that testosterone increases physical stength and cardiovascular performance while increasing likelihood of risky behaviour. Its pure fucking insanity to claim that its only muh social construction.

Society never has and never will benefit from emasculated men, pathetic fucking losers who use muh gender is a social construct to justify their weakness. This is a path to destruction, the fucking retarded idea that we can't shame or criticise people for being weak, for shunning and denying their most basic biology in favour of retarded sociological ideals.

Anyone else know this feel?

ok

Ok kike