Your country

Your country.
What do you call this in your country?

Attached: 1555071684918.jpg (877x837, 195K)

wagyu

A female soulless insect.

Asian women who are bit chubby are god tier

Attached: EEADC0CA-9E3C-4B10-8897-9A77413836C0.jpg (672x708, 147K)

fat and overweight pig

Q A L I N N
A
L
I
N
N

cicciona

indo-chinese hog

the kind of girl you want to fuck when drunk

best sex memory I have is slamming this big assed azn slut raw from the back and she looks back at me with her slutty eyes

Attached: 1504820729815.jpg (192x263, 6K)

How was having sex with an insect like?

that's every woman for me to be honest

Saqqu.

yes but when I'm drunk I'm unusually attracted to fatties to the point I ignore the others

good, she was wet like an ocean everytime she came over so all I had to do was push her over my bed, pull down her tights and panties halfway down her legs and shove my cock right in

>more attracted to fatties while really drunk
sounds like you want a pillow for lazy sex. I've been there. I somehow finished the job as I was borderline falling asleep the whole time.

depends on the degree of fatty
a bit chubby girl is ok, if you start wanting hamplanets you have a problem

the one I was with was 178cm and 136kg
she looked like she was 113kg by appearance though
she was cool but almost suffocated my on multiple accounts

I am only attracted to big, obese women I have no standards either only bigger the better,

if the face is not ugly and she is not +60 years old I have no weight limit

that's fucking disgusting, hope you learned your lesson

I certainly did. The weird thing is that you are absolutely disgusted and feel violated at first but then you get used to it. Fortunately she was super clean and didn't smell like anything unlike the fatty memes. I never got into it but I tolerated it but she ended up being crazy so I dumped her.

La watona

a chunk

to be fair the gf after was very tiny and I had all of the strength training to rail her hard. she was 152cm. felt good man.

A slampig

Tjocc.

i know that it all looks relative and all, especially to americans, but being 130kg (or even 110kg) is absolutely abnormal and a ferocious red flag of something going very not good in her head

MUHDIC

Attached: 1552558991616.jpg (118x125, 2K)

to be fair she was quite muscular but still fat as fuck despite the fact. I knew it was a bad idea but I can't resist a novelty fuck. I can relate to captain kirk trying to bang the green bitch.

xinoca gorda

Have (actual) sex, virgin freak

Holy fucking cringe