Jow Forums, do you know any gamer girls in real life?

Jow Forums, do you know any gamer girls in real life?

Attached: f65f47d58dacf5c25abba7285ccc7e7d.jpg (650x650, 39K)

Yes, she's a 5'1 skinny Asian girl studying computer engineering

Yes, she's my exgf and I got her into gaming ;_;

yes my gf, she'll play until 5 am if no one stops her

Yes
She lives in Turkey now
Very macho personality

My cousin, we used to play multiplayer games together. I called her retarded while we were playing DOS2 now she got a job and won't play with me anymore.

Yeah and they're all impure sluts

I know females that play video games, not gamer girls.

Yes, I literally can't beat her in Killer Instinct for the SNES. She mains saberwulf and I play with Orchid

Annoying art hoes in my friend group all claim to be gamers

My mom has been playing videogames since the early 80s.

No

i would find one insufferable. incels who encourage thisbehavior are pathetic desu

I'm a girl gamer
Don't hit on me silly boys

Myself, I play vidya
Now please buy my bath water

show me pictures of your feet

Degenerate

yes my ex
she was shit game at games and only played cus that was the only way to get male attention

what is she up to now that hher IG was deleted?

idk anyone irl

My ex-girlfriend, she insisted that she was not like other girls and cheated on me with a guy who beat, slapped, choked, spat and peed on her during sex

I don't know any girls, irl or otherwise

Oof! Better off without her mate

my gf i guess. she doesnt play fps or action games, but is super autistic about harvest moon and stuff. she completed morrowind, and hated the in game journal, so she wrote shit down in a real one, it was like 200 pages long and the most autistic shit i ever read in my life.

Never again with those girls that are ''different''

Lesson learnt. Girls do like being choked though so maybe add that one into your repertoire

you passed

probably sitting on her fat stacks of cash she got from being a whore.

my ex plays a lot and she went to WCG 2005 in Singapore (though not as a player) so I guess she would count

Not capable of that one as it gives me an instant floppy and I still find it hard to accept women are masochistic weirdos...

not all are i had a fuck buddy who was quite the opposite but she still was weird tho

I met one when studying abroad in ireland. She actually thought undertale was a good game which is pretty cringe. She was also hopped up on 2cb all the time

Attached: sans_undertale_do_epic_fort_night_dance.gif (424x318, 1.49M)

My sister

Knew a Chindian girl that was teased in Class for having big tits
She now works as an illustrator

What county did she live in

My gf played Skyrim and loves puzzle games like Cipher. She also plays banished a lot because it's comfy and can keep you busy for hours.

It's ok, she isn't cringy and just does her own thing

I cant remember for sure, most likely donnegal

fuck, too far away from me to get that gamer girl pee

Her gamer girl pee is probably filled with drugs and birth control though. No gamer girls in your county?

Attached: 2252256758_thekoichiposejojosbizarreadventurekoichipose.jpg (820x771, 126K)

>she's my exgf and I got her into gaming
No, you got her into gaming and now she's your exgf.

>not slapping the gf
No wonder she left you

>Answer the question first, provide additional comment after the fact
That's proper English dude. You fucking annoying euro esl dweebs correct native English speakers way too much

Based mom. Myh mom gets super addicted to.so she stopped cuz she would stay up all night and miss work and stuff. Rdr2 really screwed her up though, she played it 10 hours a day for two months and 100%d it (the real 100%)

no, I only know poser streamming hoes