Why haven't Russia and the EU joined forces yet? Together they could crush the United States and China

Why haven't Russia and the EU joined forces yet? Together they could crush the United States and China.

Attached: 20161020PHT47850-cl.jpg (1156x771, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wijd10BZS1w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Croatia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_the_Czech_Republic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Hungary
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Romania
euractiv.com/section/enlargement/news/thu-one-fifth-of-serbs-want-to-leave-serbia/
spacenews.com/polish-space-startup-puts-first-nanosats-into-orbit-eyes-satellite-constellation-and-production-facility/
satrevolution.com/
poland.pl/science/achievements-science/polish-mole-has-landed-mars/
scienceinpoland.pap.pl/en/news/news,402805,polish-technology-on-board-the-cometary-lander.html
ft.com/content/9268b396-b3b7-11e9-bec9-fdcab53d6959
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_the_Non-Proliferation_of_Nuclear_Weapons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>why you haven't segregated in mental hospital yet

Because the EU is just another atlanticist western stooge

Because Russia isn't retarded.

Russia is tsundere

putler

>my uni has no exchange programs with foreign unis
>can't use this to get semi-free vacation to some warm place

Attached: 1560533546774.jpg (640x863, 154K)

EU doesn't want to get influenced by Russia.
Russia doesn't want it's domestic market being overrun by products from the EU killing an already dying industry.

Seems like that to me. Europeans don't see us as equals.

>overrun by products from the EU
Look at the Romanian, Polish, Baltic, Hungarian, Slovak, Croatian economies. Does it looks like that ANY Eastern European country regrets its ascension to the EU? No, it doesn't. Poor shitholes benefit a lot from Western investments and transfer of technology. And those shitholes don't have oil nor gas like Russia.

short term benefit long term damage

this

Attached: 1564668276896.jpg (640x900, 74K)

>short term
>15 years with no sign of stopping

Attached: Poland_GDP_PPP_1980-2014.png (675x430, 19K)

Lmaoing @ at your life, retards. You should start learning about economics from actual economists, not /pol.

>Why haven't Russia and the EU joined forces yet?
youtube.com/watch?v=Wijd10BZS1w

Out of those cunts only Poles are trying to keep their industry

EU might slightly increase living standards only in exchange for becoming a fake country with 0 political relevance

Putin literally said it wasnt in Russias best interests, Russia would have to make major reforms and even if the first two werent issues a lot of the balts and slavs would veto it.

whats up with luxembourg and belgium

No industries probably.

Small countries with a lot of EU institutions to maintain

who needs an industry when you're financial and political center of EU?

>Hurr durr look how amazing the EU is our GDP is growing
It would've if they weren't in the EU and they wouldn't have most of their working force and educated leaving the country on top of that

Much like how anyone with any functioning brain cells leaves your country too

You can LITERALLY look at the economy of every country in Wiki and check how big is their industry. Retards like you spread disinformation, I spit on you.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Croatia
>industry 26% of GDP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Russia
>industry 32% of GDP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_the_Czech_Republic
>industry 37% of GDP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Hungary
>industry 31% of GDP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Romania
>industry 33% of GDP
Every 1st world country has irrelevant industrial and agrarian sectors, instead they have large services sector. Retard.

Wasted digits. You don't even know what the EU is stupid Amerimutt

>It would've if they weren't in the EU and they wouldn't have most of their working force and educated leaving the country on top of that
Just like Serbia?

(You)

Would you like to think of how bad the situation in Serbia would be on top of that if they were brought into the EU and propped up entirely by investments from the West?

>only in exchange for becoming a fake country with 0 political relevance
Oh yeah i'm sure no average russian living in your filth and shit would want higher living standards in exchange for that happening.

I'm far from pro-(((EU))), but what's the point of being patriot if your country don't give a fuck about you?

I was mostly talking about the fact that people are leaving anyway
euractiv.com/section/enlargement/news/thu-one-fifth-of-serbs-want-to-leave-serbia/

>i am american and blablabla

Attached: 1543413773482.jpg (334x506, 42K)

why would the EU want to crush anyone?
It's just our extended family.

"Want to" is not "are"
One fifth of Serbia would probably be bumming around in Frankfurt and Paris rather than being stuck in Serbia and being forced to contribute in whatever way they can to their country

You tell me that it is a morally right choice to enslave your own population and make them work for pennies until the end of their lives? Free movement of labour partially benefits shitholes due to remittances and expats who come back with new skills and money to start businesses.

Serbia has an extremely high emigration rate, it's top 10 in population decline

It's funny how W*stoids always complain that foreign workers take their money and jobs and we at home complain that our good workers leave for the W*st

What do you want to prove? You know better than other flags here that our government will ally neither with the EU nor with the West in general.
мимo пpoхoдил

> Depopulating Nigeria with nukes and negative economical growth unites its powers with failed neomarxist experiment suffering from demographic problems and economical stagnation.

I seriously doubt it would be able to stop China alone, not to mention China and the USA simultaneously

The East sold its industry to Germans for a pittance and is basically Germany's China. Which, arguably is still better than what the South and rest of the West does by indebting themselves to German banks. But it's still not a good position.

It's the best position. Look at the economic growth, you can't lift up your quality of life without rising your GDP, and Western investments are good because it's not only a steady flow of capital, but also Western innovations and ideas. Your companies become much more competetive thanks to that, thereby raising your productivity, exports and national income. Everyone benefits in the long run.

>Every 1st world country has irrelevant industrial and agrarian sectors
That's bullshit. Case in point, Germany. The only way to sustain being firstworld is through industry. You can try to indebt yourselves into firstworld. It ends tragically.

How can Ukraine even know that western investments are good if it doesn't take any?

How can Poles even know about space if they never were there?

The best position is to have the industry in the hands of locals. Because then the money doesn't leave the country to make life better in another country. Simple as that.

>How can Poles even know about space if they never were there?

Like few days ago our first spy-nanosatellites were put on the orbit. These little nano-things have the same observation-ability like old super-expensive classic satellites, but only for a fracture of cost. And it is practically impossible to shoot down such a swarm of nanosatellites because of devastatic cost-effect ratio. So only this one little thing gives us already strategic possibilities of Earth observation that were reserved only for few empires in previous decades.

spacenews.com/polish-space-startup-puts-first-nanosats-into-orbit-eyes-satellite-constellation-and-production-facility/

satrevolution.com/

These toys can be also used to operate long range weapons like nukes of course.

We also sent our tech to Mars lately:

poland.pl/science/achievements-science/polish-mole-has-landed-mars/

... and on asteroid:

scienceinpoland.pap.pl/en/news/news,402805,polish-technology-on-board-the-cometary-lander.html

And what Ukraine sends except its cheap labour to Poland?

>The best position is to have the industry in the hands of locals.

Only under condition that this industry is worth anything and produces technologically competetive products that people around the world want to buy. Ukraine and Belarus have 100% of their industries in hands of their local oligarchs and they clean toilets in Poland for a living. That's exactly because nobody sane would buy anything from Ukraine and Belarus except proxy Russian oil.

I am surprised at the fragility of your ego and national pride, if you felt the need to respond to my post. Truly the Polish self-esteem borders with insanity and autism.

Goods produced in the country create money there. It doesn't matter who the owner is

Why do you hate poles? Arent they your fellow Slavs and shit

>The best position is to have the industry in the hands of locals. Because then the money doesn't leave the country to make life better in another country. Simple as that.

By the way, i attented a lecture given by Song Hongbing in my city. He openly said that there is not even a single example of country around the world that would manage to build wealth and prosperity on the basis of foreign investments. There is also no single example of a country that would get rich thanks to isolated and autarkic backward national economy using shitty technologies. The only way to grow strong with using foreign investments as a trampoline is to 1) steal technologies from foreign factories installed in your country and create your own technologies on their basis later on, which would finally get even better than orginal ones, 2) put special limitations on foreign investments: you tell foreign investors to build as many factories as they want in your country and export their products around the world, but you forbid them to sell these products to your population, and instead you just try to copy these western products and sell them under your own brands on internal market .

Part of the money then goes into the hands of the foreign shareholders in companies. For example, Trump's corporation tax cuts benefited foreigners a lot and bigger share of the dividends began to leave the country because the people didn't want to invest even more in American companies.

If the company is working well and it's competitive they will reinvest those dividends back in it

It's natural that countries bordering each other have bad relations because of the past rivalries. We aren't as advansed and progressive as the West to forget everything. Fucking hell, Russians are still living in the 19th century and think that wars with your neighbors aren't going to damage your own economy and only make matters worse for everyone involved.

why the fuck would russia want to be against china?

>why the fuck would russia want to be against china?

Because it doesn't want to be vassalized in perspective of three or four decades

Because eu doesn't want us desu. We tried like ten years ago, it's not working. Although, i doubt it would've benefited us much. Also, we would've been far too influential, most countries wouldn't have liked it.

Why would Russia want to join with the EU? Russia is resource rich, low population, low debt, and allies with China, there's no benefit to joining with the dying EU.

>dying EU.
For me this is russia is dying.

>We aren't as advansed and progressive as the West to forget everything. Fucking hell, Russians are still living in the 19th century and think that wars with your neighbors aren't going to damage your own economy and only make matters worse for everyone involved.

Wow, you are so naive. Daily reminder that it was Merkel who began her rules in 2005 by hanging portrait of Catherine the Great in her office, whose most famous quote from was that there should be only two capitals between Germany and Russia, which is Berlin and Moscow. Other nations and countries of Central-Eastern Europe from Baltic to Black Sea have no right to exist, they should be just Russians or Germans. Idea of new economic and security area stretching itself from Lisbon to Vladivostok is something that Russians are able to launch war about. But their task is not destroying it, because you don't kill hens that lay golden eggs. I think that amerimutts might be incomparably more interested in turning whole area of Central-Eastern Europe into burning stripe of wasteland in order to use it as a natural border between Russia and Western Europe: so called "cordon sanitaire" that they could use forever as a cannon fodder, zone of destabilisation and tool of pressure on Germany and Russia.

So choose your poison: being Russian or being anti-Russian, in constant foreign-controlled state of war.

Bulgaria managed to have a gdp per capita lower than China.

Bulgaria since 1990 was placed in completely irrelevant place for foreign empires, hence nobody really invested in it and nobody cared to boost it up. Its situation changed very recently because of Turkey's volta and Chinese Silk road project. That's why if Bulgarian elite plays its game good between China and the USA, it might win smth for the country.

I know, Bulgaria is pisspoor as fuck and that they're the poorest country in the EU. A lot of countries have GDP per capita lower than China, even Russian GDP per capita is only 10 000 vs Chinese 8,500. And yet look at Bulgarian economic growth, just 19 years ago they had $1,700 and now they have $8 000. It's an Eastern European economic miracle, a lot of countries in the region managed to achieve middle income although they started with almost nothing after the collapse of the communism.

>blue: virgin coping wagies
>red: chad NEETS

I wish Poland spent 5% GDP on military like Ukraine does. And 80% of this 5% should be spent on developing and maintaining weapons of mass destruction. If we had nukes for example, our foreign policy could be very elastic. We could have deep relations with everybody including Russia, only if it served our egoistic interests and if it was bringing as more political power and more money.

Poland lost the game for the new world order before it even began for good: because it chose the side. Poland chose to be on the side of jewSA just like it decided to be on the side of Francobritish alliance in 1939. I don't need to explain to you why this idea is so suicidal.

>nobody sane would buy anything from Ukraine and Belarus
Why not? I'd gladly buy Ukrainian products, especially if they were cheaper than western produced counterparts and of comparable quality.
Nope. Those making products are paid wages which are meager compared to the money shareholders and owners make.
Makes sense. What the post-comms faced in 1990 was really a devil's bargain.

>Nope. Those making products are paid wages which are meager compared to the money shareholders and owners make.
Would they prefer not to make any money at all?

No. But they would certainly prefer to be paid better. It's a no-brainer that if people spending the big money spend it in your country instead of the country next-door then your country is gonna be doing better. Hell, it doesn't even have to be the shareholders, an HQ of a big company is more than enough to prove it.

>than western produced counterparts and of comparable quality.
And I would gladly have Pamela Anderson as my wife if only every Ukrainian girl looked like her. There's a fucking reason why our companies are not competetive and can't produce such goods, the reason is the lack of capital and high quality work force. YOU CAN'T CREATE SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING! You have to have some capital in the first place to afford modernization of industry, amd Westerners can provide the necessary capital and technologies.

And you should learn from historians and geopolitic that peace with Russia was never an option.

Russia needs to develop some proper hi-tech industries with market value and hype. Is it possible? Start with space tech where you have traditions, or something

USA wont allow it

>high quality work force
What have you done with yours? I mean, commies were shit when it came to management but the population was reasonable educated.
>capital
Now this is a meme. Borrow. Borrow like there is no tomorrow because even with current interest rates, you'd be a fool not to. With fiat currencies, the problem of lacking capital is a false one. It leads to IMMENSE problems elsewhere but it does solve the lack of capital.
>hi-tech industry
Lol nope. That only employs a few people. What really drives a nation forward economically is producing consumer goods and it's there where Russia is lacking.

Everything is possible, South Korea was poorer than the Best Korea in the 60s. They don't do it because of to severe corruption, Putin put his friends and acquaintances in the government and they stifle entrepreneurship, and Putin himself is not particularly worried about the country's economy
Ukraine has a poor credit rating and a country can only borrow at high rates which are incredibly difficult to repay, so most of the investment in the country comes from states and international organizations like the EU, World Bank, EBRD or IMF. Ukraine already borrowed a lot when Yanukovych was a president, look at Ukrainian economic growth during his term.

Russia was never richer than countries located to the West of it. I would even say that it was much poorer. But it was always somehow able to be present on all meetings of big boys deciding about future of the world. That's because of simple reason: Russia uses argument of strenght. It persuades others to obey it with using brutal force. Russia doesn't use argument of civilisation or money because it has neither. It just puts gun to your head and tells you to do what it wants, otherwise you are dead. It worked for centuries, so why it shouldn't work now? If you want to be immune to this violence, you have two ways: 1) to become a vassal of boys who are much stronger and much bigger than Russia and additionally willing/capable to defend you from it, 2) to become stronger than Russia.

Whining about "democracy", "human rights", "justice" and so on won't work

Well here is novel idea. Don't let the money borrowed be stolen.

USA is the apex of Western Civ and China gave us Jackie Chan, why would we want to crush them?

You're so fucking smart, I wonder why you aren't Czech president yet.

Because that literally Washington's nightmare after China becoming a super power. Imagine a European Union that numbers 700 million people with near unlimited access to Russia's resources.

EU already has unlimited access to Russia's resources, though

ft.com/content/9268b396-b3b7-11e9-bec9-fdcab53d6959

> T.hans ivanovich

I'm not 40 yet.
>muh Washington
The real problem is EU is a retarded idea in principle

Oh wow, you couldn't be more mistaken. I am a patriotic Pole who just tends to perceive global politics in realistic way.

>I am a patriotic Pole who just tends to perceive global politics in realistic way.
>realistic way.
>If I would be leader of Poland I would spend 10% of gdp on army and develop nukes.

Attached: 1555081253995.png (481x469, 331K)

I never mentioned the 10% number, but i think we would need to double military spendings in a hurry if we want to survive in near future, and it shouldn't be spendings wasted on conventional and useless murrican weapon-trash like Patriot systems and F-35, but it should be entirely spent on weapon of mass destruction. Only this kind of weapon gives guarantee of safety for the nation, and only this kind of weapon can stop Russians or anybody else from violating Poland's territorial integrity

You would get kicked out of the EU and a lot of other organisations, thus damaging your own economy. No country in the world is interested in another nuclear power. Plus look at the Falkland war, the nukes didn't save the UK from war, and Pakistan and India are constantly throwing shit at each other.

If you want to exist, you need to pay for it in one way or another. Nobody is interested in existence of Ukraine except of (some) Ukrainians. The sooner you realize it, the better for your country.

US offered that to Yeltsin in the 90s I think. He refused that because the EU are American puppet states basically

>Only this kind of weapon gives guarantee of safety for the nation
Sure but your realistic way of looking at thing ends at this point thinking this is possible, if we ever would try that we will end up getting kicked out of eu and all other shit ending up like slighty better Ukraine, seems like great deal.

Attached: 1562444432424.jpg (500x504, 187K)

>why does an American puppet state doesn't form an alliance with a US rival
Yeah I wonder

There are people interested in the existense of Ukraine, otherwise I would be posting under Russian flag already. And Poles are a part of NATO, it's a big plus because you don't have to spend as much money on military as loner nations like Ukraine. Basically you have free money and you can invest them.
No, they didn't. Stop learning about politics from /pol and fringe web sites, retard.

>You would get kicked out of the EU
All that would be needed is a bout of whataboutism and victimhood. Besides, if you have nukes, what are they going to do? Antagonize a nuclear power?

>the nukes didn't save the UK from war
>Pakistan and India are constantly throwing shit at each other
That's because those weren't wars. They are skirmishes at best.

>f we ever would try that we will end up getting kicked out of eu

I don't really understand what you base your claimings on. If Poland had nukes, it would be the same Poland as it is today, with all these countless Western factories inside bringing billions dollars of gain every month, with 130 bln euro trade with Germany alone - but only armed with nukes. If the EU doesn't kick us out now, the chance for it to kick us out in situation if we gain nuclear argument would be practically impossible - that's because they would be additionally afraid of us, so their sphere of decision would be radically limited

>You would get kicked out of the EU
There are already nuclear powers in the EU, nothing would happen

>There are people interested in the existense of Ukraine, otherwise I would be posting under Russian flag already.

Well, i meant a healthy interest of people who wish good to Ukraine. I don't mention for example Israeli jews who want Ukraine to exist only to serve as a pain in the Russian ass that could be sold to Russia in exchange for Russian support for war against Iran. Just like i don't mention Americans who want Ukraine to exist for the same reason and additionally to be used as a cannon fodder against Russia, to put more geopolitical pressure on it in order to make it more "obeying" to American geostrategic priorities. I don't mention Western Europe either that wants Ukraine to serve only as a reservoir of cheap labour force and bargaining chip in relations with Russia.

POLAND WILL BE SUPERPOWER IF WE HAVE NUKES TRUST ME!!! WE WILL CONQUER EUROPA LIKE THE GERMANS DID AND WE WILL RAPE THEIR WOMEN TOO!!

But they did, Clinton offered that to them, also join the NATO, they werer in the shit in the 90s

Shut up, real countries are talking.

They became nuclear powers long before this treaty became a thing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_the_Non-Proliferation_of_Nuclear_Weapons
Look at what happened to Iran and Iraq when they tried to get some nukes. Iraq, in fact, even didn't try to do that, but the US invaded claiming that Saddam tried anyway

Do you have anything to back up your claims?

Attached: proofs Apu.png (1200x800, 199K)

Like what? Czechia, Poland and Ukraine? they seem pretty arbitrary to me

Bad things happen to Iran mainly because its most important economical partner is China. Poland is just part of the Western influence zone. If we developed nukes in a secret, and announced it one day, they would just have to swallow the pill in silence. Otherwise they would have too much to lose.

Upper Uhry pls

Real life isn't some hoi game where you just click at new technology poof and you have nukes. The moment we would start srsly working on it it's the moment we turn into second Ukraine because of the sanctions and international pressure, Germany would squeeze us economically and after that Russia will just march right in. You watch too many youtube armchair meme geopolitics