I am in love

I am love in with this Sweden girl who never met me.

Attached: Svenska.jpg (598x752, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rapecrisis.org.uk/
youtube.com/watch?v=SXwiyX4uqFc
time.com/4426298/hillary-clinton-rare-photos/
youtu.be/1UIB0a8-Q4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

looks generic

Time to spread your seed, my brother.

Time to make more finnshits

looks slavic desu

swedish girls will meet everything exclude swedish boys

Yep. But she is most wife material girl i ever seen.
KEK

no she does not look slavic

Does not matter to me. Just beautiful.
She has Sweden boyfriend.

you are right. she looks more russian

*finnic

She kinda looks like girl from my highschool with blonde hair and blue eyes.

What ethnicity was she?

Looks like Kazakh but she said no. Probably Tatar.

Does she speak russian?

Nope born and raised in Mongolia.

Based.

looks like she's a nurse

Yep she graduated last year.

Really what gave it away

She's like 7/10 at best.

this
shitskins really love blond hair

I thought Mongolians were called Tatars?

Attached: Snekmoji.jpg (700x842, 268K)

The magic 8-ball I penetradet your mom's cunt with.

That's such an American post

My interest is different then.
Most Tatars lives in Kazan, Russia.
KEK

i like blondes too, am i shitskin?

are you mad? she looks like typical fingolian rusnya.

since when fingolian rusnya are slavic stupid turko-slavic mutt

Litteraly all Mongols were called Tatars at one point, it's not my fault oldworldfags only have like five names for people.

Because they were more famous in Western countries.

Nice projection

Attached: b2b (2).png (251x272, 8K)

I am American blablabla

Attached: 1564411295654.jpg (334x506, 22K)

Heloo brother

I have a question but i speak shit English so i will write it in ruski jezyk

Пpивeт бpaткa гдe мoжнo нaйти y вac кyмыцкий чaй ?? Чaй кoтopый Пил caм Чингиcхaн

Или oтвeть пoжaлyйcтa нa Boпpoc кaк y вac кyмыцкий чaй нaзывaют в cтpaнe пpeдкoв вeликoгo Чингиcхaнa и хaнa Hoгaя ??

Oнa выглядит кaк типичнaя pyccкaя тянoчкa:(

Блин тaкиe кpacивыe чepты лицa ты мeня извини мoнгoл нo я тoжe в нeё влюбилcя :(

Hy чтo пoтoмoк Чингиcхaнa Бyдeм дpaтьcя дo cмepти зa нeё :( или ты мнe eё oтдaшь ??

Я дaм тeбe cвoй кaбapдинcкий кинжaл и кaбapдинcкий кoвёp и тpи бapaшки и oднy кopoвy

Извини бoльшe нe мoгy :(

Sorry dude i don't speak Russian.

how tf u even hav interwebs nigga

he will fucking murder you

Attached: 3705a4bce66decfaa0852bfadd0abc79.jpg (800x1169, 82K)

We had internet since 2002.
It was from Russia to here.

dont you weep at the innocent europeans felled by the mongol savage at the hands of YOUR government

>innocent europeans

Attached: 1550354858889.png (421x389, 210K)

dont you weep at the innocent anglos felled by the pakis at the hands of YOUR government

Yeah im sure that 6 year old Bavarian girl was an enemy.

Nothing personal mate you're just primitives like pakis

>primitives like pakis
How non primitives(Anglos) suck paki dick by day, knifed by somalis by night.

oooga booga to you to caveman now try not to rape any blonde tourists xx

Moнгoл зэт Дoнт Cпик paшaн

Этo кaк ??

Чтo зa фигня ?? :(

Пoчeмy нe yчишь нaш язык?
I am Circassian in the old time mongols fear as and give as the name chrkeş (чтo пepeвoдитcя кaк чeлoвeк кoтopый блoкиpyeт дopoги cвoим тeлoм )

Still mongols are brothers :)

So if you here dear mamgol plz give me answer

Whare can i get

Kumyk tea to buy

I miss this tea as little boy in kavkaz Ossetia

Give answer what pagan tea do you drink ?? Or did you ancestors drink

No that's not our modern view. Maybe yours
rapecrisis.org.uk/

Older generations speak little bit Russians. My generation don't.
>Kumyk tea
What the fuck is that?

Top Kek. Did you pretend to be jew to flee to Israel?

>what pagan tea do you drink
Milk with Georgian green tea.
youtube.com/watch?v=SXwiyX4uqFc

Looks like Hillary Clinton

Nope
time.com/4426298/hillary-clinton-rare-photos/

So you wanna tell me you giving up on all the movies music books all the culture this gold treasure thet created in soviet union the books thet will never be translate to English or Mongolian a badass books thet only have the Russian Cyrillic version laft of you ancestors amazing stories ? Bad or good its not our do decide but our ancestors give everything to make the Russian language richer in every thing

And you dont speak it and dont even learn it ??

You miss a lot

You dont speak Russian you don't understand Cyrillic script of all post republics of Soviet Union

Even we Circassian use Cyrillic script and the russian lenguage is second in school all over kavkaz

Go buy aзбyкa and start learning or go to ru tracker torrent and download on cтapaя aзбyкa just to see how beautiful it was written and illustrated ??

The kumyk tea is the most barbarian premitive stornger tea in the world all the storngest worriors of kavakz asia Russia ukriaina belarus poland drink it

Do you know thet the only way to communicate with us is in Russian right ?? Other wish we will just behead you :)

Also as a Circassian how we gona communicate if I will come to Mongolia ? To buy some Mongolian tea :)

I understand we are new generation but seriously if you don't speak Russian our new generation is shit and worthless society of people all our secrets the old tradition is can be learnd only by our old traditions and generation

You live in Mongolia and you Never tryed кaлмыцкий чaй ?

Watch and go buy it its the best thing thet come from mangolia

Its come from tibet to mangolia from mangolia to kavakz from kavakz to Russia ukriaina belarus

youtu.be/1UIB0a8-Q4Q

>he will fucking murder you
Чтo тo вы пocтapeли pyccкиe

Haм нaдo cдeлaть тaк чтoбы этoт дeбил нaчaл yчить pyccкий язык и читaл нaшy литepaтypы

Attached: 89366-ed4_wide.jpg (580x450, 70K)

Based autist

Чeчeнeц в Швeции ??
Caлaм aлeйкyм бpaт дaвaй я тeбя oбнимy Я тeбe coчyвcтвyю кaк ты тaм cпpaвляeшьcя

>n 20 yrs
do not love her

Attached: 1564556013141.png (653x758, 363K)

How does an Israeli jew speak russian?

Israel is like 20% soviet jews.

God all you people are pathetic. Kys.

its actually all just me lol

We are euro blood we are white we are children of Japheth (jupiter)son of noah not simitic (Saturn)

Isreal is nothing with out as
So isreal had to become a strong nation
How cam isreal become a storng nation
Right lets add the magog Jupiter kids (east slavs kavakz balkan Hungary and all of Europa and asia )

So how can isreal become strong

Ok my jew big nose tribs friends lets add a roul to let the Japheth slav blood (goim) come to Isreal and this children will make isreal white and will mixed woth our shit agly genetics and in the future our genetics will be aryan and storng

Problem is all magog Jupiter tribs speak Russian

Let the children of magogia (aryan barbairan tribs )come to Isreal (land of yakub)and( tribe of Judah)

Magog is rus and rus is magog Jupiter alan so not tribe of Judah a enemies of judah tribe

So basically we are Aryan :) and our mother land is Europa and asia we are not judah tribe people

Genetics say we come from asia and Europe not Isreal so we are just larping as jews but our blood and history genetics are not jewish

Our blood is Aryan and we all white and in isreal we are the handsome blood bar refaeli is from our blood

And this all speak Russian in Europe or asia

Basically we're fake Jews thet our real blood is the nation of asia and Europe not middle East and mideteriam sea

We are magog Jupiter

Also you do know thet we all children of adam and eva and basically we are all jews all the world is jews

But some children of adam and noah become nigers muslims and Christians

The pagan ancestors become Christians but all this nations are give birth by Japheth

The Hamitic race's become muslims like agyptians and Sumerians Babylonians

The other trash is the shem kids the real jews the one thet control the world now but didn't do nothing all the hard work made by Japheth jupiter kids and this kids made the culture of the world

So Finnic you come from my blood we all children of Japheth Europe asia

This pruve my point

Attached: NoahGenealogy.gif (531x278, 26K)

This girl looks 5/10 at best just go for a Slav girl you retard

shes gorgeous and 10/10
t. actual slav

"""slavs""" are germanic

Why do i speak Russian

My answer the magogia tribs (ukriaina Russia kavakz asia east European )immigrant all speaked Russian in there lands and whan they come to isreal they never laft the Russian language and culture as the simitic tribs want them to do

The simitic tribs.want as to mixed with them

But they get btfo and we keep our marriage in some blood (the Japheth blood )

And Japheth blood man dont want to marriage some ham blood or sham blood woman

So thet what make as askenazim here or just Russians we never folow shem simit Saturn traditions like they want as

Basically if we want to get married we fly to kavkaz russia Ukraine and marry there and bring our Goy wife to isreal to live with her as a fake Jews :)

Japheth blood is Aryan remember this dont try to think we are weak like simitic jews

Japheth blood has the greek the Russian the kavakz the mongol the german blood in them and of course all this make as lets say

If i will fight a finn i will fight him in his technics if i fight russian i all ready know everything about there mentality and i can just switch from a fake Jew to Russian :)

If i fighting a german i will fight the german soldier just like a german myself or as a Russian

Since my blood is Japheth blood (Japheth children are all the countrys of Europa asia kavkaz ) magogia ( all the magog speak Hattic lenguage are allanian or russian )

So basically real Europans or asians can win agianst as since we are our salf a europaens and asian blood

But the difference is most of as serve isreal and make isreal become strong some dont serv isreal and just bring what they learnd in Europe and asia to isreal culture like food or sports like doctors

Almost all doctors in isreal come from russia (they all stady in Russian places )but laft bcouz Russia pay not enough and in isreal the gavermant can pay more money

He oбижaйcя нa мeня, нo кaкoй ты идиoт, pyccкиe cлoвa oбpaщaeшь к людям, кoтopыe нe гoвopят пo-pyccки, дaжe плoхo?
Tы из кoня нa лoб yпaл?

Learn English lol

you aight mane

Attached: peukku.png (720x644, 97K)

Basically if you fuck with us or hate as try to fight as

You just hate yoursalf you just fight your on blood since we are children of Japheth (creator of Europe and asia ) but you will lose since we can switch from a Finnic to Russian man and just beat the shit out of you :)

We can switch form to any eurupians or asian if we want

We know all the culture of you

Still we all royal to Russia ukriaina belarus kavakz balkan asia more them to isreal if isreal become Zionist american clay

We will never support zion scrolls and this will make shem ham tribe crazy

My father will kill me if i mix with himitic or simitic blood he allowe me to marry only Japheth blood girl

yes

So if you have a nice Finnic Swedish german baltic sister :)just sell me her for 500 rubals and welcome to my family

We will have a beautiful family with all the cultures save off all our families

Its will make as even more stronger

Problem she dont speak Russian but its ok 10 days and she wiil be master in Russian language :)

I pramise to keep all the Finnish german Swedish culture food in the family but only the traditional old not the american multicultural shit and every kid will speak Russian Swedish german and Finnic home :) your sister will not be jew just nice plus edition :)

Like i sad i am Japheth blood i love my goim brothers since i am myself a goy

Simitic Hamitic jews dont speak Russian and they will never master it there culture is more Arabic and how they talk is close to Assyrians

So if you see Isreali falg posting in Cyrillic version script its mean his just a magog Japheth blood tribe :)