How's your day, Jow Forums? How's the weather over there in your country?

How's your day, Jow Forums? How's the weather over there in your country?
The storm's pretty strong over here

Attached: 1539435568148.jpg (431x468, 83K)

Preemptive friendly reminder that you should report avatarfags.

YUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUH

fuck off

13 C

Everyday suck

it's just too hot summer night here
don't go outside be careful

Really cold. Isn't it daytime over there?
Also is Buenos Aires a good city?

HERRRS YERRR DERR /IRNT/ HERRS THER WERRTHERR ERVERR THERR IN YURR CUNTREE
THER STERMS PERTTY STRERNG ERVERR HERR

Attached: flip.png (800x600, 83K)

I won't go outside. It's 10 PM.
Also the wind is pretty strong

not sure if I’m willing to disclose that information
ask again except this time without avatarfagging

Is it hot in Europe?

I am very cold and am in bed. I wish I could hold your hand

Why do you make a thread as I am about to sleep, and why does everyone 'hate' you if your threads keep getting bumped and you're clearly not being banned

... it is winter. in Patagonia it can snow even in summer.
Buenos aires is cool. But take care because pickpockets

I am pretty infamous. Dunno if 'popular' is the word since people keep mentioning me in other threads and people admit to me they think they have a personal connection with me. Like, 3 people have admitted that on Jow Forums already, I mean, go outside my man andooscialize

I'm pretty used to pickpockets. I'm asking because my brother's been invited to get a job there.

Attached: 1539770552817.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

>21 Celsius, little cloudy
>woke up around 09:30
>walked down to the harbor café
>ate an omelette and coffee
>walked around town, stopped at the liquor store and bought beer and vodka for tonight
>walked home, cleaned my apartment a bit
>listen to music and browsing Jow Forums now

Attached: Café Paradisets.jpg (1024x576, 142K)

tell him to avoid every street stock seller, is a scam.

He's choosing between that, Malaysia and Singapore. I told him Singapore is the superior choice, dunno if he would listen though

Nice.

I envy you. It's not every day you get people worshipping you essentially because of a flag, anime pic and mentions of your personal life

It's 25 C here, rained earlier. Been working on our family farm all day. Tired and my arms hurt.

Attached: PHANTOMHD2018.jpg (3156x1378, 3.69M)

Are you the visby user?

Yup.

Looks comfy.
Farmers here are usually the poorest people ,sad really, so I've never been in a family farm.

based
There's a storm? Shit son, classes resumes of Monday too. I hope it's strong enough to cancel the classes. 4 months of vacation isn't enough.

Life as a farmer here is pretty good, but a lot of bigger farms need government gibs to survive. Usually dairy farms etc.
We grow wheat, sell mushrooms from our forest, fish from the lake and my mother makes cheese. Dad makes sausages after the hunting seasons. And we rent out one of our cabins.
It gives us a nice income so we haven't needed any gibs luckily enough.

Western world :
NAHNAHNAH
Shithole:
YUHYUHYUHYUHYUH

I wouldn't say people are worshipping me. I dunno I feel like some of you would actually kill me if you could, but meh what can you do.

I dunno if there's a typhoon but the weather here is really stormy.
I mean, last year it rained for like a month and a half straight without it stopping.

Attached: 1538841345065.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

>How's your day, Jow Forums?
Been driving for 20+ hours (northern Sweden to the south) and just arrived at my parents house a few hours ago. Tired as fuck.
Gonna grill some meat and get drunk
>How's the weather over there in your country?
Mix between sunny and rain. 19 degrees.

Attached: 1569351002857.jpg (916x800, 251K)

20+ hours? That's a lot. Well, at least your roads aren't so stressful, in fact most of it probably feels like a joyride.

Went from scorching hot 25C to chill 14C

Attached: 1561910578423.jpg (609x598, 39K)

That's pretty normal here. Usually it's from 39-40 degrees to 15-18 degrees. But I hear Europe gets 40 degees as well now.

True, almost no traffic and smoot surfaces all the way. Saw a couple of moose and a boar though.

Boars are fucking cunts I hate it when they chase me

Indeed. We hunt them a lot in my family.

Attached: Jakten.jpg (1024x3329, 2.88M)

My sister is getting married in Cebu today. Sad that I cant be there.

Hunting licenses aren't given here anymore and those who do have them are only allowed to hunt certain birds everything else is illegal and anyways to apply you had to have a weapon license which is really hard to get.

You're a flip?
Are you cebuano?

Never saw moose or boars before. I saw a man taking take of a tiger in his house. Also snakes. A lot of snakes. And the rest are just the usual flies with dengue and influenza, etc

That's sad man. Hunting is great fun and one of the largest hobbies we have here in Sweden.
>Never saw moose or boars before
You guys have other cool animals I guess.
Moose are huge though. Pic related, some weigh over 700 kg and they are aggressive and fast as fuck

Attached: 1559862789154.png (461x807, 487K)

Well there's not much wildlife here because British and ottomans killed the most lions and deer etc who lived here so most big animals that lived here went extinct.
Illegal hunting didn't help either.

Oh. Shit. Always sad when wildlife disappears.
We have hunting seasons and special quotas we can shoot every year, all to keep the population of wildlife healthy. Illegal hunting is very illegal, I think the minimum jail time is 2 years and the fine is around 15k euro per animal.

Wildlife is pretty allive here but so is the illegal hunting which is typical of any 3rd world country.
I get invited by friends sometimes to hunt. Never go though

12ºC with slow wind and some sun, pretty comfy so far

Attached: 1564227309795.jpg (769x612, 65K)

Stop whining about being 3rd world every second post you make if you hate that place so bad you could move elsewhere.
Those hunting illegaly often attack physically or shoot above the heads of those in the charge of regulating hunting and such to scare them away and they don't get fined more than 2000€ unless they physically assult someone then it's a few months of jail time.
Punishments are almost nonexistent.

I guess harder punishment would help. And Sweden can probably send you a couple hundred thousand deer, boar and moose kek. We have enough.

>Stop whining about being 3rd world every second post you make if you hate that place so bad you could move elsewhere
It just happens, I'm not even trying

Nice and comfy.

Raining about 50% of the time

>You're a flip?
>Are you cebuano?
Yes to both. Grew up in Cebu city, moved to america for college and work.

Glad you ask, its 80 degrees and sunny but not too sunny. Gonna hit a high of 82 (28 in meme degrees). Summery but not too summery if you catch my drift

25c which is just the right amount of comfy
also cute kaguya

There are many of us