Guys i cannot leave my house for some time, please keep me company, im bored as fuck

Guys i cannot leave my house for some time, please keep me company, im bored as fuck

Attached: LockInTower.jpg (745x873, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gmikjMtu3IA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gjakmarrja
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanian_sworn_virgins
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post cute Albanian girls.

don't have any saved in my pc right now

Why can't you leave your house?

my family is currently in a blood feud with another family. i risk getting murdered if i go outside my home

story time

Do you like amine?

bummer

no. If i get caught watching anime by my family, its them who will kill me

You sound like a filthy muslim, what city or shithole town are you from?

im actually a christian from Tropoje. This is a christian tradition in albania

have you tried conjuring a spell?

>Christian
>Feuds with families instead of forgiveness
Having a hard time believing this, how can you call yourself a Christian (Someone how follows Christ) and yet you can't see past earthly problems.

it's rude to make fun of somebody else's misfortune, at least where im from. Don't know what happens around your parts

Holy shit I read about things like that.
Why cant you behave like normal people?

we're christians in these parts, but a lot of people still follow Kanuni, a book written 700 years ago, which dictates how people should live. Blood feuds are written in Kanun

shut up indio

sorry but i thought you were a high level wizard

What are your thoughts on that lifestyle? If you could, would you just get the fuck out of there forever?

sounds like fun, why don't you go out and fight instead?

o malësor, ç'ne je i zënë me gjakmarrje

well at the moment i can't leave the house, but i would like to go to the capital someday.
if you're not locked in a tower, the life here is pretty decent. I have my heard of sheeps and goats which i take to eat in the grasslands in the mountains. The people are healthy, the air is fresh, the natural beauty is like nowhere else on earth
vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=gmikjMtu3IA

How your mom gets impregnated by a kangaroo.
>Muslim book
>yo bruh we cristian and shiiett

comfy as fuck

shka me i ba marr burr, qeshtu na vajten punet nan e moter
i risk getting shot by a rifle or pistol

it has nothing to do with islam you shitskin

But what about the religious stuff? Do you believe and practice it too?

>Austrian rape baby
Checks out

ça karllëku ky, mos thuaj se të rrëshqiti gishti

Love these threads

just kill yourself you actual subhuman
i don't know if you have google in your 4th world country but it takes 3 clicks to find out what it is

nice
what makes you so sure they won't fire up your house or shot you from a window?
also, what was the reason behind the fight?

not really no. Im christian, but the blood feuds are not a religious thing, just cultural. I used to go to mass on sundays in this little church

Attached: kisha e thethit.jpg (275x183, 10K)

the kanun establishes the house as a safe space, they won't shoot

>Muslim book
My country was never a muslim country but we still had blood feuds untill like a 100 years ago. Its not a religious thing.

>what makes you so sure they won't fire up your house or shot you from a window?
it's not allowed to kill someone in their own house. Females and children are not allowed to be killed either. Only the men, when they roam around. Funny thing about kanun is, if i somehow manage to sneak my way out of the house, and go to the family of the people that want to kill me, they're obliged to get me inside their home, feed me and not touch me as long im in their home

>The practice of the oral laws that Lekë Dukagjini codified in the Kanun was suggested by Edith Durham as dating back to the Bronze Age.[8] Some authors have conjectured that the Kanun may derive from ancient Illyrian tribal laws.[9] Other authors have suggested that the Kanun has retained elements from Indo-European prehistoric eras
it's literally illyrian

po bej shaka mer burr, vec mos ma prish karremin

Man, this is so weird to me. Since it's basically a mutual agreement to kill each other on sight, does law not see it as murder?

mos ki frik por ka përkthyesa plot, besoj që të gjithë e dinë se është karrem

lmao do that and give us updates, including the food they will give you
shut up cuck

???

I guess we stole it from them then

the regular law yes
kanun is law of the middle ages basically. They're not allowed to kill in your home or theirs because the home represents hospitably ,which is sacred around these parts

albanians were just one illyrian tribe
you probably come from a different illyrian tribe and follow the same customs as albanians
albanians weren't the only illyrians

how many down on their side and your side already?

Funny how these balkanoids think it's ok to kill each other over stupid shit as "honor" and call themselves Christian. They're no different than t*rkish sub humans.

the risk is too high to try it, but they would give me the food they eat for themselves and a drink (raki)
3 from their family down, 2 from ours
im the third from my family

that tradition comes from european pagans you actual nigger

How are you planning to end the fight

t. Turk rape baby

does this end only when one side is obliterated? or you can agree on peace?
what did trigger this

ok abo

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gjakmarrja

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Whiter than you, Mehmet

>Females and children are not allowed to be killed either
just transition bro.

there are basically three ways to end this.
1. I die, we're even and the families can start negotiations to stop the feud
2. we can get the village elders to reach negotiations, but the other family probably wont accept because they need to take revenge for the blood of their family member
3. this is rarely used anymore, but my family can leave a newborn from our family (boy), to their doorstep, and if they accept the child, the blood is forgiven

A real European how call him/herself Christian would be wise enough to put aside pagan-muslim laws to follow Christ. If not to follow Christ, it's the white thing to do.

funny that you say that, but only women are allowed to transition (into men) in these parts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanian_sworn_virgins

What is the matter ? gangs fighting outside like this post said ?

ok
>A real European how call him/herself Christian would be wise enough to put aside pagan-muslim
they have nothing to do with islam, are you dense?
> laws to follow Christ. If not to follow Christ, it's the white thing to do.
your country is christian and you're not white, shut the fuck up you degenerate mutt

>if they accept the child
mean they kill the child? or adopt him

Are the people involved in these blood feuds honest and law abiding people? or are they gypsy tier career criminals?

adopt him

progressive af

hillbilly mountain folk

What's the matter then, you don't have any spare babies lying around?