If this happens, where do you think the capital should go, and what do you think the national anthem should be?

If this happens, where do you think the capital should go, and what do you think the national anthem should be?

Attached: Superpower.png (432x426, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/erWU0NHm1Xg)
youtube.com/watch?v=RidwTltQd0k
youtube.com/watch?v=XTgrrb2q6HI
youtu.be/Q4VOKL-wyvQ
youtu.be/FAsE-fx1QU8
youtube.com/watch?v=cPJUBQd-PNM
soundcloud.com/nationalanthemsme
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you stupid?

>Bruxelles, Belgium
>Ode to Joy (possibly with Latin lyrics but I doubt the EU would be this based youtu.be/erWU0NHm1Xg)

>i am british and blablabla

Attached: 1543413773482.jpg (334x506, 42K)

Brexit means Brexit

Why, Łódź of course.
The new anthem should be formed by taking 1 note from each member state's anthem and mashing them together in random order every time it's played. That's the most inclusive way.

A non country can't be the capital of europe

i'm irish
and i want to have a serious discussion on what a united europe would be like stop looking at my flag

Attached: 1564666511238.jpg (1088x1080, 383K)

It's a good place symbolically and most important institutions are already there

The EU already has a capital and an anthem.
Plus a flag and a motto.
And even .eu domain names.

I wish it would happen in my lifetime

Destroy the EU.

Destroy the EU.

>Possibly with Latin lyrics
No

Unify the EU.

The only logical capital is Aruba.

Where the EU politicians can live among the other corrupt politicians on the other side of the planet.

It probably will
based

:(

I fully support a united Europe. Fuck the Americans, fuck the Russians, fuck the Chinese

I'd rather see Europe sink into the ocean.

And this can be the national anthem.

youtube.com/watch?v=RidwTltQd0k

capital: my house
president: me
salary: lots

russia can join one day if they stop being stupid and butthurt

Vienna or Munich would be the best options. They are centrally located in Europe, have good economies, rich history, and high HDI. It would make better sense than putting it in some shithole like Poland or some irrelevant country like Belgium

t.

Attached: 1546458306307.jpg (746x725, 47K)

>Vienna
>EU adaptation of the Kaiserhymne youtube.com/watch?v=XTgrrb2q6HI

it won't

Attached: x5ap4u72ly201.png (4408x3008, 771K)

Berlin
youtu.be/Q4VOKL-wyvQ
p.s. England save Europe

>it's the same music of the German anthem
Imagine the triggering that would cause >Munich
This too

>anthem
youtu.be/FAsE-fx1QU8
Obviously but in German

Million iq slovak chad. Europe is the only place i would ever live in, everything outside it is third world.

What would be the point of romania joining it since they will become a world superpower by 2030 anyway?

Paint it red, capital in Lisbon, the Internationale

Attached: 1564323509314.jpg (1242x1394, 207K)

xaxaxaxa

Attached: 1560610363560.jpg (922x734, 80K)

Romania joined already in 2007

Then this happened.

Attached: 20160813_EUC318.png (580x670, 83K)

Jerusalem
Some satanic hymn

Based

Naturally

Attached: 1555955404039.jpg (658x651, 77K)

Based Angela

Move where FFS?

I heard Sweden's looking for people to work at their ski resorts.

Germany

And work as what?

Bongs can't ski.

The capital should stay in Brussels imo. All the stuff is already there, doesn't make much sense to waste resources building new buildings somewhere else.

based.

Cringe.

He doesn't need to know how to ski to serve hot drinks to those who do.

>

Attached: A77AB67A-B79B-4ED9-ACA8-33A81C7F26D6.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

Plenty of Bongs go to Alpe d'Huez, Chamonix, Arinsal, Innsbruck and the likes, you Somalian shithouse cunt.

Engineer or toilet cleaner.

The capital should be in Paris so the Frenchies can get fucked for a third time if a World War comes.
Anthems suck ass so it doesn't matter what they pick unless they'd allow for other music genres to be used. If so then it should be some stupid unrelated meme garbage like youtube.com/watch?v=cPJUBQd-PNM

Attached: guy kikehofstadt.jpg (749x1039, 333K)

Maybe we should build a new capital called Europeia in the Rhineland, and then force everyone there to speak Latin.

Those are the bongs who aren't in need of a job or money. I doubt the people who are desperate enough to move country to get a job are familiar with skiing.

>Verhofstadt
>free market liberal
>communist

What does that matter? You don't need to ski to work on a ski resort.

Rockall should be Europe's new capital.

Attached: _107323316_rockallpic.jpg (1024x576, 74K)

Absolutely based.

I doubt they have a snow scooter for every employee. How will you get up and down the mountain?

You don’t need to fall of a balcony anytime you’re on vacation either, but bongs do it anyways.

Rocket pack.

What's even your point? You've been posting this vaguely anti-EU stuff for months, probably years, now. What do you want? Is all you have to say that you don't like the EU? Anything you'd want to replace the EU with? Or just abolish it entirely and hope it turns out alright somehow?

But Verhofstadt is le ebil EU man what do you mean he's not communist?

Attached: lenin forward.png (296x418, 331K)

That's because it's holiday tradition.

Moscow

>abolish it entirely
exactly
we must scratch the surface and debunk what the eu really stands for

Attached: 1557046945367.jpg (830x1032, 236K)

won't happen tho. What now? You'll keep flooding Jow Forums with your anti-EU folder until you're old?

>You've been posting this vaguely anti-EU stuff for months, probably years

He has been posting for at least 4 years, maybe more. I think he started during the 'Pay debnt' banter, in 2015. He's just massively butthurt, and can't get over it.

Rome
Current one is okay but tainted by association with the un-based EU and it's not chantable or marchable in a way that good anthems are

user the ECB is an EU institution

>won't happen tho.
Says you.
See What now? Those countries will just sit idly by watching themselves waste away?

and?

>where do you think the capital should go
vienna

How can you take their word if the EU is le evil dictatorship? Everything the ECB says is obviously a lie

How did they lie in that one? It was a fact they couldn't deny. Just like Juncker trashed everybody for tax evasion when he used to be pm of Luxembourg out of all countries. This is a clown world after all. The ecb is just as controversial.

Wow... it really makes you think...

Literally this

The ecb was also involved in picrel for example. They literally caused and intensified a global financial crisis.

Attached: 1559552372282.jpg (793x2081, 554K)

soundcloud.com/nationalanthemsme

Wow, I hate the European Central Bank now...

>If this happens, where do you think the capital should go
They should find the geographical center of the EU and build a huge Yurocity where they move all the political institutions.

So much denial

I mean you're the one who's convinced the Great Recession started in the EU, together with probably 10 other people around the world

I'm not denying it started in the states.

It started and was caused primarily due to US policies, yes

what I read from that chat is that the EU should have stopped in Iberia

Never too late to break up.

we are the most based immigrants

No, you break up. Gloria to the EU.

In Germania, full facist latin lyrics

Attached: 1557052737161.jpg (792x1344, 542K)

Both UK and France will end up leaving the EU, then Belarus will join, then Russia will join. The capital will be Moscow, the anthem will be the current Russian anthem, renamed into "Anthem of the New People". This is a prophecy, this will happen, remember me when it does.