Do you have any somali communities in your country? how accepted are they...

do you have any somali communities in your country? how accepted are they? asking for my somali friend who has been mistreated in uk

Attached: 9BCD7583-B674-46EA-8718-F892EDC9BAD5.jpg (320x403, 17K)

Yeah in Toronto the two most common types of African immigrants are Ethiopians and Somalians
Although most of our blacks are Jamaicans

Only accepted Somali in this country is spawN

Why do somalians have bad hairlines?

No, but we have haitians that are central-america somalis

because they're the white people of black people

Attached: Capture+_2019-07-30-00-39-21-1.png (720x976, 733K)

Caucasian phenotypes

Yes the Scandinavian Americans imported them into their communities as refugees for some reason. Now many act like animals, kill australians or act like an idiot in congress. I think some are in Maine too.

East African + South Arabian DNA

The eternal Swede imports Somalians no matter where he is. Minnesota is Wakanda now

theyre pigmented arabs

this literally proves that cuckoldry is genetic and ingrained in swedes.

Daily reminder that Danes went to Utah rather than Minnesota. It's all on the Swedes.

Attached: Danish1346[1].gif (500x375, 15K)

Scurvy

Are they mormons.

Yeah, the Mormon church was fairly successful in Denmark, but all the converts went to the US.

>do you have any somali communities in your country?
Unfortunately.
>how accepted are they?
They aren't.
>asking for my somali friend
Eww.
>who has been mistreated in uk
I wonder why.

Attached: somal 375.jpg (646x717, 111K)

No but we have senegalese selling fake clothes in front of clothe shops

Attached: 20190727_015433.jpg (770x512, 376K)

wow inefficient
The ones in southern Europe has ropes on the corners so the can pull and bundle it in a second when they run from the cops.

Tbh Somalis have good humour

There's a few indeed.
I'm one of them.

Why do Swedes love somalis so much?

kinda defeats the point of proselytizing

No, Norwegians are the largest scandi diaspora in Minnesota. There's more Swedes in North Dakota.

Not really if you just want converts to grow the fold

So what about Sweden then? Does it have a lot of Norwegians? Cope more Sven

because utah needs more mormons? retard

Are you having a mental breakdown?

there are more of us in the western square than in the somali square

Attached: Norwegian1346.gif (500x375, 15K)

Why wouldn't mormons want to fill their states with more like minded people?

because they don't need more people and they already have like four kids each, the state is a fucking shithole desert the church should seek to expand from it

>us
>Imagine identifying with an amerimutt

Yes, we have a portion of somali in my country. They are generally known to be very good at getting handouts, and they usually on top when it comes to scamming our social system. Their women are like their culture- unemployed.

Cope. Minnesota is like 5% Swedish with more norwegians than swedes and the remaining percentages are just normal amerimutts

FUCKIN LIGTBULB HEAD SKINNYS
FUCK EM

Underemployed and overtly criminal despite being 30 years here. Those who do manage to work are either bus drivers, or they have the kinds of jobs that don't contribute to the wider society, like interpreters or "employees" of all sorts of somali societies who try to swindle gov financing for themselves. The women are kept at home as baby machines, they fat babushkas who look outlandish in their muslamic garments. I give it 0/5 it's not great.

Italian colonization gave left them with galaxy brain
Such is the fate of people who touched our knowledge

lightbulb head subhuman criminals