Man like i'm so depressed i really suffer in the first world...

>man like i'm so depressed i really suffer in the first world... i don't even have gf and today i say a black guy in the street... truly a hellish existence i want to kys myself

Attached: b77a1765fc5c7a53465969bb27eac822fbd540c29af0d8e2d19ac870449ad54e.jpg (378x378, 31K)

>comforts will bring me happiness

Attached: you.jpg (645x729, 64K)

Sht the fuck up retard

Its not because your shithole is worse than mine that I should be happy in my shithole

Based swede
Why don't you come to Lebanon , and live here , I'll make you my Aryan pet

cope

>muuh I would be so happy if I had a nice car!!!

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

>NO YOU DONT UNDERSTAND, DEPRESSION ISNT JUST BEING SAD ITS CHEMICALS, WHICH IS WHY GETTING A GF WILL MAKE ME NOT DEPRESSED ANYMORE!

Attached: 1558209843669.jpg (785x731, 101K)

>maybe grug is reason grug not happy
>maybe grug not blame tribe or hunting grounds for problem of grug

Attached: 1.png (485x443, 32K)

Depression doesn't exist, I just assume anyone who claims to have it is an attention seeking retard

I too want to kill yourself myself

ITT seething and coping firsties

>literally the only possible problems anyone could face in life is a lack of material comforts

Attached: brainlet.gif (615x548, 18K)

Materialism, security and stability are cope fuel for ugly people

Only handsome people can be happy regardless of their countries

>Doesn't understand that immaterial problems are even worse on third world shitholes, where everyone is trying to backstabb everyone

imagine being an average look firstoid "male" that claims to be unhappy

>Immaterial problems are bad because of material problems
Seriously you have a very low IQ

the truth they don't want to hear is that they're not depressed. "depressed" (mentally ill) people don't spend their time complaing on 4chin or make le funny shitposts XD. they're probably in a hospital or in a ditch somewhere being homeless because they got fired for being depressed, or they don't even have the energy to get out of the bed and get a meal. this is actual depression, an illness. what these firstoids retards have, is not depression, but a letlhal combination of lazyness and narcissism:
>wahh i don't have a gf because i'm an ugly retard who doesn't even know how to speak to women but i still demand a 9/10 anime watching gf
>wahh i'm mad black people have bigger dicks and are outbreeding whitoids, so i hate them
>wahh i'm a lazy faggot who prefers quick dopamine rushes by the means of making XD shitposts on Jow Forums instead of getting a job
>wahh i'm a fat retard who doesn't get out of the house and spends his day at home watching anime and masturbating
you're not depressed
you're not a victim
you don't have "chemical imbalance"
you're just a lazy narcissist

i'm cute and i'm still depressed

You're not

t-that's not true!

Attached: 289490777068211.png (894x894, 307K)

kys nigger

that's rude user, and you seem to be in a very dark place, mentally... i wish all the best to you!

>I suffer in second world Eastern Europe! No niggers, muslims, and LGBT degeneracy but I still suffer because I don't make as much money as an American even though I get free healthcare and college as a compromise

Attached: 1521995899793.jpg (988x1059, 148K)

You're not cute

>niggers, muslims, and LGBT degeneracy
Imagine if these were your unironic worries.

whats the point of being cute if you're a male? Musclechads get women, make their families proud and reproduce, cute boys just stalk grindr until they're 30, fail to have any stable relationships and then kill themselves

depression is a mindset (inb4 cliche). I would feel far more pressure being a virgin, social pariah or NEET in a successful country

plus if you're going to judge people, judge them by their individual circumstances

Based. You'd have to be a complete retard to suffer in the first world.

I woke up at 9am and stayed in bed until 6pm because I couldnt find a reason to get up. Many people here live a similar lifestyle because there is no reason to do otherwise

Imagine not being worried about the most destructive forces in history

gay black muslim here, what's your problem m8? I work and I am self-reliant, don't commit crimes and I only want to fuck my habibi in the butt

Maybe go out more and talk more to brown people and gay people or something. If that won't cure you I'm afraid you have some issues.

Brown and black people are fine, fags are brain damaged fucks that can't face reality and want to drag the rest of humanity into the mud with them.

>Maybe go out more and talk more to brown people and gay people or something. If that won't cure you I'm afraid you have some issues.

Attached: 1563684320709.jpg (378x378, 33K)

>first worlders on Jow Forums
Depressed lower middle class drop-out NEETs on welfare or straight wagies

>third worlders on Jow Forums
Members of their respective upper class who went to fancy private schools and live in mansions with maids and butlers.

Well too bad you'll just have to accept these bad people now. Enjoy it.

people say i'm cute and that i should be fucking a lot of women, but i'm still a virgin at 24. they want tall, muscular, loud pardos, not shy cute boys like me. you're absolutely right. i don't know what to do, maybe i should start fucking twinks, but even they only want chads. life is hell

>Only rich people have a computer and internet in the third world.

Attached: 1543957348354.png (211x239, 4K)

it's not only about having computer though, you need to be educated enough to know english, and have a certain mindset to be browsing these boards. he isn't completely off the mark

Only rich people in the third world speak English, have the leisure and have the niche interests to post on Chinese cartoon forums yes. Don't even pretend that you didn't go to a private school because I know that you did.

>Don't even pretend that you didn't go to a private school
I didn't

liar retard. chileans are the firsties of latin america, you have no right to complain. kys

based

Most people are "bad". They are mentally deranged and want to remake the world in their perverted image. Don't have to accept anything, just take small actions to work against them and stay true.

I went to a subsidized school just like any other normal person from the middle class in Chile

thank you for your service

Man needs stimulation in the form of hardship. Just managing to live without effort is not enough to be happy, it's even antithetical to happiness I'd say.

>actually being surrounded by niggers and thots who won't fuck you is great as long as you make $10 per hour and spend $3.50 on bread instead of making $1 per hour and spending 30 c on bread! The number is bigger, can't you see?

Attached: 1533387818794.gif (413x243, 51K)

Depression is literally just a temper tantrum by another name because white """men""" are children

Nope, you can't do nothing bro..

In the grand view of history my actions may be meaningless, but a person can always "do something".
It's about agency bb.

i saw multiple niggers with hot white women i didn't not enjoy

that sounds hot

Fascists always lose, hate to break it to you. It's over, the last limp effort won't work.