Why are girls so fun when you're alone with them?

Why are girls so fun when you're alone with them?
They're stupid only when they're in group, but individually they're nice to talk to.

Attached: 17076937.jpg (1080x1080, 200K)

What kind of alternate dimension do you live in? Talking with girls solo is incredibly draining mentally. All they do is talk about their vapid lifestyle. At least when they're in a group you have the option of ignoring/disengaging with them.

Brazilian girls are different

You don't know how to play the game.
Read more books.

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 681K)

Same with guys desu sempai

Stanford prision experiment

I've literally never talked with a girl privately 1-on-1 and I'm way into my twenties.
can you even imagine the pain

Attached: 1541508882631.jpg (793x786, 54K)

Eh maybe if you talk to whores
I talk to nice girls :)

That's not true at all

Whores are actually much better talkers than "nice" girld

I have some female friends, they are nice

I've talked to one girl that was actually interesting or intelligent seeming and the none vapid whores are all reddit tier from what I've seen

What? When I have conversation with girls it's quite cool, it's fucking horrible when they are in group but individually I've only met one or two hollow pieces of vapid shit, all the others were very nice. You must be fucking with me if brazillians girls are different.

All girls are whores

Yeah but they’ll also lie to your face and as soon as you’re some distance away and can only communicate through text/call, they become a complete asshole/distant

This. Some girls are very loose here, and that doens't mean nothing to me, it's not like I'm going to fuck or date them, conversations with them are always interesting.

Why are russian posters so based

Attached: 1561528310911.webm (640x360, 2.58M)

man Brazilian women are pure sex machines, why are you posting dull chonkies?

That's all humans, not just women.

Luckily I'm unable to hold a conversation with either gender, socially or privately.

be in horde makes individuals stupid, this is real. not only female

>All girls are whores
I know at the very least that has to be true for Russia. There are hell a lot of your women near my home, around Busan station.

fuck you. they are your mumz

1on1 they treat you as alpha and you subconsiously appreciate it. In a group there is most likely someone more alpha than you.

They only talk about superficial shit cause they don't trust you. They don't want to talk about anything meaningful with you specifically.

This makes perfect sense. Same for me, I don't extend my conversations beyond small talks with girls (and guys) I don't trust

because they know when they're alone with you that you might rape them, kill them, and hide them in the woods so they're extra nice to you when they really don't like you at all and make fun of you when they're with their friends

>because they know when they're alone with you that you might rape them, kill them, and hide them in the woods
kek

Nah my gf has been away for months but she's more clingy than me still

though this is your gf, m8
I’m talking like dating process
Could just be me
don’t want to be the “no not me!” Type but honestly if I tell you something, my word is bond. I’ve encountered more women that will tell you one thing and do the exact opposite, tho I will attest that the percentage is 55/45 women/men, so yeah men aren’t much better

true, but not all girls are vapid whores

>All they do is talk about their vapid lifestyle.
Then talk about your mundane life with her. It eventually creates a bond with her and it might evolve into a philosophical talk about life.
If not, find a girl interested in books, music etc. and talk with her about your preferences, recommendations.