Why can't these people speak Spanish correctly?It is by far, the most grating accent to listen to of all time

Why can't these people speak Spanish correctly?It is by far, the most grating accent to listen to of all time.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png (1200x750, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Onl-iWHjnBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZysZYrFrcY
youtube.com/watch?v=A_5QOymMgD8
youtube.com/watch?v=34YJn7Brm0M
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WXrVUZZ5Ing
youtu.be/iWiX8IUw36c?t=21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP is probably a _____.

leave our neighbors alone

isn't it regarded as the most "clean" and non-mumbling spanish

Its been described as spanish with an Italian accent.

Yes I am a Mexican

No it sounds like a gayer form of Continental version of European Spanish, which most Spanish speakers already hate listening to.

ChileANO

No that would be peruvian, argie accent is known for being almost as gay as spaniard

half of them are italian

a non cute poster
back to argentina

That's funny because you can barely hear any Italian influence in the way they talk. Maybe its because I'm Mexican but they sound like fake Spaniards to me.

Beaner

Says who? It sounds nothing like Italian. If you mean "espanol para maricones", sure.

LOL.

Uruguayans and Argentinians have the most comprehensible accent from all LATAM. A Mexican speaking doesn't even feel as Spanish.

I unironically asked a Mexican what language he was talking cause I wasn't being able to understand a damn thing.

>I unironically asked a Mexican what language he was talking cause I wasn't being able to understand a damn thing.

That's what Spanish is supposed to sound like. Central Americans seem to agree with us. Not to mention most dubbing in LatAm is done in our Spanish.

I've been to Argentina, and people really overestimate the amount of Italianisms Argie Spanish has.

It's Italian influenced like New York/New Jersey English is influenced by Italian. Spanish isn't my first language though, but to my ears thats what it sounds like

Un mariconazo este OP.

No eres el mas indicado para hablar de acentos puto chicano de mierda

t. maricon

Tienes ceceo de puto, Manolo?

youtube.com/watch?v=Onl-iWHjnBQ

>That's funny because you can barely hear any Italian influence in the way they talk

Half of our slang words come from italian, we speak with the same gestures, and have a similar accent... Why chicanos hate these facts?

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZysZYrFrcY

I play every day with argies and chileans in csgo, sometimes I don't understand what are they saying tbqh. But its probably because im not used to talk with them i dunno.

What part of Italy does that come from? Fake Italy?

You guys really overestimate how much Italian influences your speech. Even White Americans agree it doesn't sound very Italian at all.

Cope

youtube.com/watch?v=A_5QOymMgD8

Todavía suena muy gay. ¿Por qué no te puedes sentir cómodo con lo estúpidos que suenan los argentinos?

Find me one non-Argentine/Urguyuan Spanish speaker who doesn't think Rioplatense doesn't sound fucking retarded?

>what is lunfardo

95% of it is Spanish with some Italian words thrown in. You're grossly overestimating how much Italian influences the way you talk

Look, I've visited Argentina. You can fool everyone else but you can't fool me.

I like the Argentinian accent, I hate the ones from central America and the Mexican one though.

Why are chicanos like this? It's not enough making the USA a shithole but they also want to fuck up latinamerica, get the hell out with your faggot shit.

We speak exactly like the argies lol

Tell me why does it hurt you so much that people compare our accent with italian?

It's some sort of complex because your chicano spanish is vomitive? Where are you from?

youtube.com/watch?v=34YJn7Brm0M

cashate argentina de noche

>Tell me why does it hurt you so much that people compare our accent with italian?

It doesn't hurt me. It's pathetic from your end that you explain your weird way of expressing yourself as some kind of "Italianism" when its not. It feeds into the theme that you wish you were in Europe, but no matter what you say or do, you never will be Europe.

t. cerote

el chicANO señores

>95% of it is Spanish with some Italian words thrown
Well, duh, we ARE a Spanish speaking country. If it was 95% Italian 5% Spanish then we woulnd't call ourselves hispanics now would we?

t. Culero

All my Spanish classes really emphasized beaner pronunciation, which never really thrilled me. What would be the most aesthetic pronunciation to aim for? I thought Argie pronunciation was generally well regarded.

>All my Spanish classes really emphasized beaner pronunciation

Correct. You mean the correct pronunciation. Its also the most practical in real life.

Learn caribbean spanish

Spain pronunciation of course

Attached: semana santa3234.jpg (1024x683, 59K)

Argie pronunciation is loved in latinamerica because it is really funny, and el bananero ( a famous Uruguayan YouTuber) made it mainstream and fun, but I would say Colombian accent is the most beautiful to hear, it is like if they speak with a lot of love in their words

>It is by far, the most grating accent to listen to of all time.
Not as bad as Spaniards

All these jealous centracas and sudacas know that the Mexican accent is the "standard" accent in Spanish like the American accent is in English.

These wetbacks make me laugh, let me musicalize your seething with a nice uruguayan song for you and your illegal rapefugees

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WXrVUZZ5Ing

Mexicans dont speak spanish

Mexicans speak as if they had a dick inside their anuses and were pulling it out.

Chicano tell us from which shithole are you from? Stop hiding behind the american flag

based, kek

>I thought Argie pronunciation was generally well regarded.

che casháte la boca, pibe
la reconcha de la lora
me shamo Santi y me gusta el posho frito

the Argentine accent always seemed to me a mixture of the Spanish accent with an Italian accent

I'm Mexican

ya empezaron las clases juli, anda al colegio

/tread closed

Attached: 1447685911092.jpg (433x419, 31K)

ia tu save qloq

>mexicanth don't thpeak thpanith

Attached: EnchantingMeanFlyinglemur-size_restricted.gif (480x368, 507K)

That's funny since most people hear the Mexican accent in their head whenever they think of someone speaking Spanish.

cringe

OSHTIA TIO!!!

every time I hear north american "spanish" I feel physical disgust to be quite honest with you

menuda coña, tio, no os encojoneis vuestras tetillas, a que no es guay y no mola, menuda barbaridá

youtu.be/iWiX8IUw36c?t=21

Pues si chaval ESPAÑOL EVROPEO

Los españoles hablan así por un rey que tenía problemas para hablar y para que no se burlaran de él obligó a la gente a hablar como el.

No se como se llama ese problema al hablar pero yo tuve un compañero en el colegio que lo tenía y por eso hablaba como español.

At least we admit that it's Spanish and not a wannabe hybrid of Italian and Andean dialects.

eso es una leyenda

No mientas. No sabías leer cuando eras niño

nobody claims that, you double digits jq mexican border crosser, we simply have a somewhat italian sounding accent compared to others and some of our slang comes from italy (most specifically lombardy), don't know why that makes you so upset really

> somewhat italian sounding accent

Travel to Italy and tell me that. Oh wait, you can't afford it, Senor Muerto de Hambre

Se enoja porque dice que perpetúa la idea de que los argentinos somos europeos. Su genética inferior hace que sienta envidia, es simple.

Saltamuros vs argensimios.

Daily reminder Honduras posters are godamn awful

El acento argentino es una bosta de caballo meada por perros, no se para que se pelean para ver quien tiene el acento menos mierda.
Ojalá hablaramos igual de bien que los Colombianos.

Do Chicanos even speak Spanish correctly?

>most people
American aren't "most people".

*clicking sounds*

Attached: 60408701.jfif.jpg (640x360, 38K)

>t.vendedor de carcasas colombiano
El acento Argentino es perfecto y único, nada de malo con el

Not even Mexicans speak with the same accent

chilangos and norteños speak the fucking worst.

>Colombians speak with a lot of love
Bro them niggas talk like they're gonna cry lmao

They like that others hates them