Have you met Russians in your country? How are they seen there honestly?

Have you met Russians in your country? How are they seen there honestly?

Attached: 1366009004_016.jpg (640x837, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BJX4C_Xg4pg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There are barely any. I once did language exchange with one here. People don't really care.

In nyc, Russian have been hard workers, but they get into fights with the local niggers and wealthy whites.

Surprisingly and thankfully i actually hear more Polish and Russian on the train in Stockholm than i do Arabic nowadays
I live in the western suburbs.

I like Russians, they come off as a bit brash but they’re usually pleasant people

^russian men

I only met two russians here in california most people just consider them regular white people

Yes, a lot

Most people are ok with them, some view them as nihilistic evil neo-Nazi drunkards

the ones I've met are real friendly.

Yeah that's me

harbors. mostly sailors, they look like bears lol. and in my town, some russki qts live. they are adorable. i want to learn russian to talk with them, but russian language is difficult so sad

I met a chechen man at the pub who told me how much he hates faggots and how they and their gay agenda are ruining the west.

Attached: 1561563421264.png (336x376, 32K)

I have a few Russian coworkers. They are nice but don't talk much.

I dont think chechen counts as russian
The russians i met were all twinks

It's bullshit tho. Chechens don't drink and definitely don't hang around in pubs.

It is very modest and is simple

Attached: 9ef64c50.jpg (529x320, 44K)

Bullshit.

It's true if they live within Chechen republic borders.

youtube.com/watch?v=BJX4C_Xg4pg

t.

>Arabic
Forced meme

russians talk way too loud.

Attached: 1561512490257.jpg (700x1050, 81K)

Can confirm

My city is full of Russian tourists. They are better than chinks

They are either rich and well behaved tourists, or poor bydlo construction workers

Expected from Israel

How easy is it for a British male (every russian persons enemy) to get a russian gf

Every Russian I saw IRL was unironically very nice to me. Idk, maybe those who come to Armenian are not the regular ones, but I have no problem with Russians so far.

On the contrary all Armenians I've met were scum

Rude.

Attached: 1564674315795.jpg (640x425, 264K)

>they get into fights with the local niggers
Who won?

Based

In general how are the caucasus people viewed in russia?

Well, I know what kind of people mostly come to Russia, so can't really say anything.

Armenian and Georgian are our brothers.
Muslim shit like Chechen or Kabardin aren't.
Idk about Azerbaijan.
That's all.

Silent invasion. There's more and more of them everywhere where I live but they are quiet

I'm ok with this

I've never seen one irl, I saw some Russian girls getting married to Chileans on tv though

Attached: serveimage-21.jpg (300x168, 11K)

At least chechens are white, unlike Armenians. Georgians organized the genocide of Russians (Stalin, Beria, etc.)

they are considered drunkards and criminals (but not the smart one, just commit crimes due to alcool)
i think they just like a drink and are overall ok people

>pic
Those were the times..

Attached: 7564423.jpg (600x449, 54K)

In terms of Russian immigrants we just have some retarded rednecks that live in some farms and prostitutes in big cities.
So not very positive. Brazilian men want Russian women primarily to have blue eyed children.

dont russian boomers like stalin though?

>they are considered criminals
Italians were notorious criminals in US, no?

Yes and Russians in US never were known as criminals
The problem is this cursed country

Lmao we don't even have Russians

>unlike Armenians
Lol u mad bro.
>Georgians organized
I don't think they "organized". And I think it wasn't genocide at all like the holocaust.

Attached: 78Ohu.jpg (617x411, 190K)

Russians are ok in my book, mudkranians in the other hand should be all exterminated.

Yes you have. We're fucking everywhere you just don't know about us.

We don't, Italy is hohol clay sorry Ivan

>shitkrainian
You have to go back subhuman.

my area is invaded by russians
they're pretty cool though, except for these oligarchs

what about ossetians ?

Stanislav Cherchesov for one is a great man, so we'll keep them

Only Russians we have are tourists

damn they sound based

Only Italians we have are WWII era corpses...

Cuties

why would a neo-nazi immigrate to israel

More like bydlo gen X do
Boomers like muh ice cream for 17 kopeks and plane tickets to Sochi from the employer

Every day

It's their parents who choose to immigrate

In the 90's a lot of newly arrived Russians kids felt estranged or bullied, and since a lot weren't really Jewish they tried the whole neo-Nazi thing, it doesn't really exist nowadays though, they're just edgy

so this is the scythian phenotype ?

Attached: 220px-Issa_Pliev.jpg (220x337, 26K)

there are a lot of ukrainian workers here, i think they are much better than balkaner animals we usually get

I like Russians. They have cute girls. Except the gopniks. They are pure subhuman

Every day.

are russian jews a specific subgroup, dod they have specific settlements or neighbourhoods or are they assimilated in?

they mainly talk money language

What's going there?

Yet another cancer tumor.
Still, nothing beats Chechnya.

pretty much niggers here, our own 1350
dont know about russians in russia though

Met one last year. His name was Vladimir from novosibirsk. He was surprised because I can easily recognized him as an eastern european (funny accent kek). I accidentally became his tour guide. Nice guy, I still message him sometimes. His gf was smoking hot.

Attached: IMG_20190802_015743-1536x2048.jpg (1536x2048, 828K)

Actually I met two, one was a women who was sexy as fuck and very intelligent and the other was this guy I met who said hell buy me a drewski or somthing when I told him I got a job. Cool i guess

Yes Jewish and Russian Orthodox. They were fine. Dating a girl from Russia (especially a Jewish one) seems insane though

A lot of them here are Jewish though.
>t.NYC

>Have you met Russians in your country
can't say that I have

Oh and a bunch of them are red mafia and corrupt fuckers. Not the vast majority but some.

Calm down

Latvians are just afraid of powerful nation living in their country

Attached: 1549556313488.jpg (768x768, 56K)

Novosibirsk is Asia just like Malaysia

Theres apparently a big community where I live but they keep to themselves so Ive never really been able to interact.

Met quite a few Russians. They tend to be quite quiet, friendly and respectful (unironically.)

>They have cute girls
In the 90s we had lots of girls who looked like Nordic princesses - porcelain milky white skin, blue eyes and blonde hair.
Most of 15-20 yo Russian girls look like Turkish looking mutts nowadays - thick black eyebrows, dark brown eyes and dark hair. Fucking ugly.

I'm so sorry...

Every day. My cousin is married to a russian as well

There's russians everywhere at least in Buenos Aires, Mar del Plata and Cordoba

I've seen this same post on Jow Forums...

Racism's not cool, brah

> Most of 15-20 yo Russian girls look like Turkish looking mutts nowadays - thick black eyebrows, dark brown eyes and dark hair
Hot

>Most of 15-20 yo Russian girls look like Turkish looking mutts nowadays - thick black eyebrows, dark brown eyes and dark hair. Fucking ugly.
what happend?

he is cuckposting 24/7

The world must know the truth about Russia.

Race-mixing

Attached: Q2E-nmv-2xM.jpg (604x453, 83K)

They're ok. I don't know why people hate them. Maybe the south hemisphere changes their behaviour? Every russian, ukrainian, armenian, muslim and african immigrant I've met here behaves perfectly.

Argentinians themselves and latin american immigrants on the other way...

>Racism's not cool, brah
You know that Fascist Italy invaded Russia and not other way around?

I saw a russian guy with that hat with the ears (those for snow, no idea how is it called) with the USSR shield and a matrix like coat the other day

Well Russian Jews were the main founders of the country, so their descendants are mainly in the middle and upper classes, and those don't really think of themselves as "Russian Jews", but Russians or Russian Jews who arrived in the 90's and 2000's when the USSR broke were put mainly in poor areas, they were definitely a "subgroup", in some neighborhoods they even became a majority and set up their own shops and pubs with Russian sings, but in the last 20 years a lot of them assimilated and are just normal citizens.

> Most of 15-20 yo Russian girls look like Turkish
At my cousin's wedding all the russian women were blonde with blue or brownish eyes. Only one of them looked middle eastern, I assumed she was armenian. She was very thin with a pointy nose, straight black hair and "tanned" skin. No idea what specific people she was

All the Nordic princesses moved here((((( ;)

I guess ushanka

Attached: 1558557235611.jpg (800x419, 307K)

bs

Yes that one, thanks

Here in Latin America we have this belief that Russians are tall muscular Nordic viking blondes.
But average Russians are quite swarthy actually, most have Asian faces.

In South Brazil when a German mixes with a native indio, it comes out looking very similar to Russians with high cheekbones, greenish eyes and greasy brown or black hair.

We have lot's of random people coming through Panama, so there are probably some Russians here and there. Nobody really has an opinion about them.

I met one Russian guy that was working in the United States and decided to take a roadtrip through Central America. He was a total snob that talked shit about everyone that looked poor, and he would whine all day about the heat. He would occasionally curse in Russian, switch back to English, and switch back to Spanish. I hope the average Russian isn't mentally unstable like him.

dark hair is a norm in nordic countries. he is a retard.

Attached: Moscow vs Norway.jpg (2288x2889, 3.72M)