Is it possible to get std mouth to ass...

Is it possible to get std mouth to ass? I paid a hooker to lick my ass yesterday and now i got itchy and scratchy spot on my ass. Im not gonna make am i

Attached: 1534704492160.jpg (2083x2753, 502K)

OP just got herpes transferred to his asshole

Attached: 1522406829769.gif (332x215, 1.99M)

Attached: 1516472435247.png (416x413, 215K)

Genital warts aka hpv
Becomes cancer in your mouth and throat, then you have to get surgery like Michael Douglas.

Sounds like ass-herps. user go to a clinic immediately. Please.

Its just 1 small zit on no mans land, maybe just from shaving

Okay. Please be careful. If it gets worse or doesn't go away, get it checked. Good luck.

I'm interested in doing the opposite of that (interested in licking a girl's ass). I don't know why.

>Business & Finance

Btw is this picture real? It makes me nervous.

Business was condoned allright

The ground is probably just a few meters below where the image cuts off and it's on an angle to make it look high up with the buildings there. I mean where is the cameraman standing?

Same here.

it wouldn't happen that fast. But yeah anal HPV is real, a lot of homos have it. I call it "cauliflower ass".

t. healthcare fag

If you feel like anything is wrong its best to just get checked out early.

Don't worry bro. It's probably just ass warts. You can kill the virus with scrubbing with a toothbrush and some deep heat cream. Literally burns the virus out.

wtf is a deep heat cream

anything besides monogamy is a mistake in the social media age

something you don't want on your asshole

>licking a strangers asshole for money

holy kek, stay in school kids

RIP OP

Attached: cauliflower.jpg (1205x855, 50K)

Holy fuk!

fuk u

this is what it looks like, like a small zit that feels weird, pic related, me on the left

Attached: herpes.jpg (741x483, 47K)

licking womans ass is only nice if a girl is innocent and ass is a taboo thing for her. If you do it for a used up roastie you just feel dirty in not a nice way

The amazing thing is, anytime before it got that bad, they didnt feel it necessary to see a doctor.

yup, that's the herpes inoculation pustule, if you're lucky your immune system will put up enough of a fight that it will disappear until you're too tired or stressed, then it will be a full blown herpes outbreak on your ass.

t. ass doc

dont believe you

present me a certificate of ass, doctor

Yes, it's possible. Sorry, user. You will carry that virus with you for the rest of your life. Better luck next time.

Because girlass is delicious