Blacks in canada

5% of our population is black. We have 2 million blacks in Canada. All of them live in major cities.

1 million live in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area), 400k live in Quebec, virtually all in Greater Montreal. Another 400k live in Alberta, again virtually all in Greater Edmonton and Greater Calgary. The rest are dispersed across the other cities.

Despite blacks in Greater Toronto representnig 14% of the population they commit over 70% of violent crime. Don’t wear flashy things in Toronto unless you’re in a well walked part of downtown. Blacks and their Somali cousins are dangerous. Don’t come to Toronto if you’re white. Get out now if you’re here. Thanks.

Attached: 2BA5C964-D2A6-4398-809F-6EAA6FC729C6.jpg (400x300, 13K)

>Despite blacks in Greater Toronto representnig 14% of the population they commit over 70% of violent crime.
source? curious.

The police and Canstats don’t provide any statistics for obvious reason. If you live here and see the news most of the violent crime is being committed by one race. Honestly it’s probably more than 70%.

Schizo

yeah but I need a reliable statistical source, I can't just take someone's word for it

I could easily select for crimes disproportionately committed by whites to further my agenda as well and use it to categorically condemn them (white-collar crime and profiling, DUI, arson, intoxication-related)

when will the chink population of canada (35%) rise up and ban niggers from the nice cities?

There’s no statistics on the matter because it would be seen as racist. You can trust me because I live here and see it everyday. The only evidence you’ll get is anecdotal evidence because of how things operate here. And I have no agenda of enforcing anything other than the truth. I have no problem with blacks so long as they aren’t violent but unfortunately they are disporportinately violent here.

Just search up toronto homicide suspects

The Chinks are the mobsters of Canada. Organized crime is their forte

Fuck off. "Don't.come to Toronto" lmao. I live in West side Chicago, it's 95% black, and 90% are normal ass people. What you needed to learn is, stay away from gangbangers. They might be 5% of pop but commit 99% otf crime. Just don't be ridiculously retarded, which I guess toronoans... Are super retarded. I dont get why people get mugged so.much, how clueless and rich do you even have to look? Wtf

So you literally just pulled the numbers out of thin air is what your saying ?

>Stats don't exist
>But still it has to be true because memes
Doesn't Canada have free healthcare? Go see a shrink and get some meds friend.

is this true? with the recent revelations about the centrally supported HK triads people are getting concerned. Or is it propaganda?

Race should always be factored into crime stats. Even though race is accounted for here, the FBI doesn't separate Hispanics like they should. Every other government metric accounts for them but not crime stats.

Triads don't support the communists. The people beating liberals in HK are chinese nationalists. The western media claims they are triads but has provided no proof.

Classic chimpcongo nigger defending his ape tribe.

Whatever freak. How about getting laid rather than whinging about women and minorities or brooding over ethnic demographics. NOBODY FUCKING CARES ASSHOLE

He doesn't have any proof either. It's just some hyper Americanized schizo.

I gave a conservative estimate.

People are dying everyday from violent crime committed by blacks. I’m surprised more Torontonians aren’t alarmed. We have a higher murder rate than NYC.

Come here, you rural bitch, you'll have a great fucking time, retard.

do canadian black people talk like american black people?

>I gave a conservative estimate.

Attached: LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.png (327x316, 208K)

Something funny is that when blacks are killed by blacks here, the family and black community blame the police for not protecting them even though the true blame lies within themselves.

>niggers commit all the crime in Canada because I say so
You're an American right?

> I gave a conservative estimate

seething cheesehead

>tfw Canada is a shithole and they can't even blame niggers for it
Based. Suffer, leafs.

>look at those statistics that I just pulled out of my ads without a source

You want to know the worst thing about this thread? I think that OP isn't even white he's probably a poo.

Ya like the 3 crimes that happen in Toronto. Sure buddy. Also source?

t.urk

>not even denying it

Whoa, bull's eye. You'll not become honorary white by spreading bullshit statistics on the Internet dude.

Source
Schizo

Why do brown people think that hating on blacks will make them white?

>not even denying it
Why would I since I’m not a pajeet you retarded shitskin migrant. As I said before there are no sources because Canstat doesn’t keep track like FBI crimestats and the police does not keep track either.

OP is fucking dumb. This is not ok you racist pos

Stay scurred faggot

Attached: really makes me think.gif (800x372, 3.95M)

>white people
bend over for blacks
>brown people
extremely racist

>Suspects
You must be a pajeet lol.

Before a person is convicted you have to refer to their crime as alleged and them as suspects.

Blacks kill other blacks so it's not a problem unless you are some kind of antifa cuck who likes niggers and will never get laid.