Would the rather Turk rather have 5 million Mexican illegals or 5 million Syrian refugees

Would the rather Turk rather have 5 million Mexican illegals or 5 million Syrian refugees

Attached: turk.jpg (960x573, 45K)

Yes

Would the averageTurk rather have 5 million Mexican illegals or 5 million Syrian refugees

Yes you corrected
No we don't care
Yes you're a male
No you're not cute

>Would the rather Turk rather
Los Estados Unidos de América, seniores

5 million Mexicans just for the fact that they are mostly christian

Yes we care
Yes you are a female
Yes you are cute

Accept my love user

And they look just like Turks

Hi Miguel. Enjoying your trip to Turkey?

Mexicans ofc. At least their girls are hot. Syrians are fucking disgusting

I'm turkish lad

I mean, at the moment our relations with Syrian refugees are outright hostile. There is also the fact that arabs were already hated for their treachery in WWI. So i would rather have 5 million Mexicans.

We already eat a form or pig kebab called al pastor, guess we could used to turkey

>There is also the fact that arabs were already hated for their treachery in WWI.

Attached: 1564006671365s.jpg (125x118, 3K)

thank you for your service

>Lawrence of Ar*bia and ar*b revolts are lies

you are not even ar*b, why would you get offended you dirty nafri?

Arabs are fucking disgusting

in nafrica
some are arab,some are berber
im arab

you are not even t*rk
mystery meat

they are not lies
but when i see t*rks seethe over the arab revolt,i always laugh
you are the amerimutts of the ancient world

Why do Turks think Arabs owe a foreign power like the Ottoman empire loyalty? Don't they know they are regarded just a colonizer that was just as bad as the Westen powers?

shhhhhhh Westerners are the only ones who colonized. The Ottomans don't count.

ar*bs are disgusting camel piss drinkers. Everything about you is fucking disgusting.

It's saddening to see brothers fighting like this.
We are brothers.

this
they invade and after cry like soyboys

I don't remember any colonizer that has exempted the colonized people from tax collection. In truth, they were regarded as muslim brothers, in holy places like hejaz and jerusalem no taxes were collected. In some areas they were more priliveged than the Turks.

infortunately
i hate that too
but i need to respond when someone insult me

but 95% of turks are bros and its just the ultranationalist incels soyboys who are bastards

I hope we unite against w*st one day.

>95% of turks are bros
I would love to say the same thing about you people too but Arabs are just religious. Forcing women to wear that black thing is just too much. I also don't likr how you people eat food(i saw arabs eating rice with their hands) and you people are very dirty. I don't think every single Arab is like this but vast majority of them are.

>shilling tacos al p*stor instead of superior TACOS ARABES
Fuck off cdmequense.

Arabs are generally a dirty and uncivilized people.

Why are you defending arabs (I mean the real arabs)?
Algerians has nothing to do with this arab revolt (we got invaded by France in 1830 remember).
Arabs and Turks are equally shit.
Arabs expelled corrupt Turks and then get fucked by Whites and Jews.
There is nothing to be proud here.

yeah
but how do you want the things to change when you despise us like that
and its not the religion the problem (we stay muslim)
its the mentality

me too ,i can critize about turks being keyboards warriors who talk only behind the screen and whorship europeans

Why is it
That whenever a nafri post
They always do such in such manner
Makes me think I'm reading a poem
Inshallah, brown brothers.

Im not a Chilango im from Guadalajara, but i much rather be a straight up chillango over a fucking rancho Chilango as you pipope faggots

10/10 poem post there José

I wouldn't despise Arabs if they weren't like this in the first place. Become secular, learn how to properly eat food, be clean and don't force women to dress like that and I will consider Arabs bros but I doubt that time will ever come. Btw I despise everybody with this mentality not just Arabs. Like I said I don't have any problem with your dna. I just hate Arab mentality

5 million syrians
sudacas(yes mexicans are also sudaca) are worse than africans

Drop the proxy, Manolo.
faggot

So you are a kafir who hates Islam and most likely believes in the "armenian event", if we report you to Erdogan you could be imprisoned for decades.

incels

>just for the fact that they are mostly christian

Isnt your country like 90 percent muslim? Why kind of cuck is shit is that wanting to have a sudden influx of foreigners with a different religion

its an european on vacation

Proud Muslim warrior immigrant enjoying live in USA aka Muslim killers number one. Go back home Mehmet.

Fucking based.

>%95
>Bro
>its just ultranationalists
>doesnt know almost all of the avarage turkish conservatives thinks arabs batreyed to them
>most of them also hates syrians
kek

Go back to telegram baudouin scum in there you can find your ahlu-sunnah friends

i never seen a turk talkshit like that in front of
an arab irl
go back worshiping euros
while thousands of kurds,syrians,iraqis and chinese breed your women
turkmutt mystery meat

>kurds,syrians,iraqis and chinese
None of them do. Now go back to your desert

and i would not despise turks
if they were not keyboard warriors who only talk behind the screen ,worshipping euros,and talk shit

t. country that does not live in proximity to cockroaches

Serious question: why do Turks and Arabs hate each other? Aren't they both Sunni Muslims with a common enemy (Kurds)?

The part where the Ottoman Empire ruled over Arab lands for hundreds of years? You think that might be cause for butthurt?

Arabs are too conservative and uncivilized. Even the most conservative Turks are nowhere near as religious as the average Arabs.

Shit didn't even think of this when I read the OP. Ofcourse you guys will say anyone but Arabs.

I'm Not a Turk but syrians are definitely better. I don't think of Latinos as humans desu. They are like a short, have a weird skin color, and their culture is shit tier.

You imply there is anything negative with European culture meanwhile you niggas try every chance you get to come over here.

Arabs don't hate kurds.

>in nafrica
>some are arab,some are berber
>im arab
Go home to the Peninsula.

je suis un arabe
mais je me considere plus comme un nafri
et si j'ai repondu,c'est parce que certains turcs qui sont des fils de putes(une minorité),nous critique et denigre pareil
il pense que l'on leur doit quelque chose pour l'empire ottoman
alors que c'est pas si exptionel que ca
et qui se sont barrer comme des laches en 1830

Based.
Corrupted Mongols have no place in the Arab peninsula. Except as barbers and Shawerma vendors lol.

>Drop the proxy, Manolo
Turks and Arabs generally dislike eachother. The more interesting comparison would have been Israelis or Palestinians.

me i was born in france ,so its not my fault and there is a difference between worship(turks really want to be euros,just look at turkish series,they are all blonde with blue eyes) and immigration

kurd ,syrian,iraqis do that in turkey while native turk have a low level of births

and look at chinese men with uyghur women

Kurds and Syrians are replacing the Turkish population right now, so Turks need to leave and migrate to Germany to make their own country.

They fuck their own women. No sane girl will fuck a disgusting sandnigger. Even in our society it is like this. Conservatives marry conservatives seculars marry srculars. Uyghur are not Turkish btw. They are Turkic. Not the same thing and I couldn't care less about them.

I am 1% turk and i choose both

>Transforming your country to western one
>Transforming a western country to eastern one

Yeah a huge difference.

theyre are even not mongols
but some larps at them

Kurds have already married your chink-sandnigger women for the last century, now Syrians are starting too.

>so cucked that his "country" literally have 2 official languages

literally waste of oxygen. just blow yourself up you dumb ar*b

stop coping
they are
and you dont care about your turkic brothers ?

Turks are sandniggers though. Remember that you will never be white.

Attached: this is why nobody likes you, Osmani.png (1246x647, 50K)

i was born in france,dumbass
the two language of algeria is arab and tamazigh
and soon kurdish and arabic would be the new official languages of turkiye

Nobody fucks syrians.
They are not and I don't care about other turkics
Get fucked. Call conversatives what you want but if you think seculars are sandniggers, you are a fucking retard.

Obvious Mexican-American poster. Turkey is based and strong. Mexicans are negroes larping as spaniards

im probably whiter than you and you call other sandniggers ,mystery meat

Why do Latin Americans hate Islamic Countries so much? They are basically the same, except for Islamic countries being safer

Attached: MurderMap-620x401.png (620x401, 299K)

ah yes, that's why 80% of your country still knows french and dreams of migrating to it. just admit it you literal piece of shit, your useless language was replaced by europeans. it's ironic that you're blaming us with "worshipping" europeans. :d

They're fairly different, but with some uncommon similarities.

Aside from religion, how so?

tag yourself

Attached: mayors.png (315x268, 48K)

My skin is white as fuck. Don't worry about that. I don't judge people based on their skin color tho. If they are mudslimes they are sandniggers in my book.

>world center of Orthodoxy taken over by subhuman savages
>enslaved for hundreds of years
>women and children kidnapped and forced to convert to Islam to serve cockroach emperor
>people risked being hacked to death with a sword if they didn't bow when a Muslim passed them
>new churches could not be built only old ones restored
>have to pay fine or penalty for being non-Muslim
>whole areas reduced to poverty and wasteland

>80% false

i dont care incel soyboy mystery meat ,
you all go to germany to whorship GERMANIC BVLLS and leave your country to kurds and arabs
in 30 year ,your people dont exist anymore

>MY SKIN IS WHITE AS FUCK,IM WHITE ,PLEASE ACCEPT ME FELLOW EUROPEANS BROTHERS

see ,you whorship euros

You brought it up first, retard. I don't care about people's skin color. If you are not secular, you are a disgusting sandnigger in my book regardless of your skin color. Now go drink camel piss.

i will never be a secular cuck
now go prepare your women for the KVRD,SYRIAN,IRAQIS BVLLS

Don't worry my women don't fuck them. Meanwhile their women sell themselves for 5 liras here. Cheap as fuck.

cope
you all flee to germany while kurds and arabs are invading your country

Germany wanted workforce in the 60s and we sent the worst people(still way better than arabs) we have and cucked them like that. Simple as that

im talking about now,mystery meat mutt

you country will be speaking kurdish and arabic soon

while be cucked by GERMANIC BVLLS in germany

Your people fuck like rabbits so yeah their population will grow but this happens everywhere. Uneducated inferior people breed while superior people don't. Why are you proud of being uneducated and inferior anyway?

a mystery meat calling me inferior
please ,go back to your germanic masters
turks will be extinct in 30 years because of the SURI BVLL