Before I get banned, I will leave you a finial message

Love each other

Attached: d2u2ep6-e9f8daf1-0640-4dac-905d-f7c3bd818f4a.jpg (657x490, 83K)

bump

Thx bby

Now remove your clothes for the finial ceremony before the janitors ban me for 3 days again

Why would they do that?!

I once got banned for posting naked body of our gook ruler

Why are jannies such prudes? Why do they hate nature and the human form?

Truly symbolic of how humanity has alienated themselves from nature! Man must abolish it's alienation from natural world beginning by abolishing the existence of clothing which separates the man's organic existence from the natural world when in fact, both must exist in mutual harmony. One of the urgent measures that the human race requires after the epoch of civilization is the abolition of all rotten culture and "things" and obsession to "things" naturally attached to "civilization" such as clothing.

Absolutely based. You are a true poet.

I once wrote something like this to call for extermination of meateaters but janitors banned me for 3 days after I had done that.

All men are brothers and all brothers must love each other in mutual, conditionless love!

Meateaters make me SICK. I'm not surprised that jannies would protect these literal murderes.

Wow Jow Forums is gay who would have thought

this is the kind of posts I had written

I will visit your house and then I will proceed to shoot you with a gun at your legs to immobilize you. Then I will proceed to cull you in the same way m*at eaters slaughtered billions. You will squirm for mercy but in the same fashion as how all murderers of innocent animals did, I will pretend to be sad and emotional moved will not changing my act of brutally castrating you after I kill you using my butter knief. I will stab a small but a sharp stick in your filthy penis then proceed to slowly push it. Than red and white and brown liquids will come out then you will let out a small scream. But sadly, you won't survive as you are already bleeding from your penis with a needle sticked inside it. Then I will proceed to slowly cut open your belly using my butter knife around your intestines. Then I will pull out the dirty organs like intestines by pulling them out after you finially die. Same thing will and must happen to all meateaters

All meateaters will meet ruthless vengence for what they have been doing. They will be physically castrated then put into cages where animals used to live. Then we will forcefully fill your intestines with eggs while you are fed crap food. We will artificially slit your throat and your belly when you become plump in a 1mx1m sized pen without any light. The productivity of humans will increase day by day as we modify your body using surgery to deform you into a more meaty figure.

Message to my brother(you)

For every animal that was decapitated
For every animal that was castrated
For every animal that was murdered
For every animal who had to watch their sons and daughters decapitated and turned into livestock
For every animal that was put into industrial machinary
For every animal that was deformed beyond recognition
For every animal that was tortured by man
A man will and must serve the same fate as they had done to animals
All men will lose their forms
All men would lose their limbs
All men would lose their penises
All men would no longer be men
Same to what kind of yoke men had forced onto animals for the eons
The same shall be done to man himself as a finial act of justice and retribution

After we do the righteous act of justice to the meateaters we will put them onto eons of servitude for thousands of years enough for their devilish sins to go away. Their devil sins of killing and torturing innocent animals shall be avenged for thousand s of years along with once 'GREAT" man's sons and daughters taking their parent livestock's position as karma to what homo sapiens had done. There will be no end to finial act of retribution against humanity as how humans would never had left free of their livestock from pain humans themselves had caused.

why is my bump not working WTf?????

Nothing could excuse the human race in the same way how a rapist suddenly becomes innocent by stopping the act of rape itself. It is also absurd that someone would continue eating meat when people were perfectly compatible with only eating vegetables before modernity.

I cant leave my essence of human existance to fade away into the archives without letting my brothers stay ignorant to this

Bubp

based

Is this you after posting a literally chinese rekt thread?

I have nothing to do with that retard. We must love each other as all men are brothers.

I think the guy who posted that was a ESL ilbe user

Salvation comes within

wow
literally me

Attached: 1564381863884.jpg (392x514, 59K)

>not his pubic hair
wow fucking gay

>Talks bout humanity being alienated from nature
>advoctes for veganism

kek

I am not only calling for veganism but revenge against mankind for it's crimes.