We don't hate you for jaywalking because it's dangerous, no, but because of what it tells us about your personality...

We don't hate you for jaywalking because it's dangerous, no, but because of what it tells us about your personality. Jaywalkers, much like litterers, are unmannered, immature, entitled cunts. I don't care if "there are no cars". If you jaywalk, fuck you.

Attached: 142.gif (499x499, 45K)

>be leaf
>go outside for a walk
>stop at red sign
HOLY SHIT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Attached: laughing nigga.png (1085x1212, 1.08M)

Um, what's wrong with that? There are stop signs for pedestrians. I can even go outside and take a pic of one which is just on a pedestrian path.

>t. inefficient

t. Rude asshole

I bet you pressure your friends to jaywalk and they cringe whenever you do it.

jaywalkers would hang if it was up to me

BASED

I hate jaywalkers SO much. Here, it's only migrants who do it.

Is Jaywalking a "crime" in Leafland? I expected better from you.

thank you for your service

lmao look at these soys crying about jaywalking

You can LARP about how you're too Lawful Good to jaywalk, but if you lived in a sprawling city with labyrinthine warped streets and terrible crosswalk/streetlight placement (when they are even properly distributed) you'd start jaywalking in no time.

You make me sick.

Is Jaywalking a crime in Germany? Autistic fucking niggers.

All my trash goes out my car window, and i always cross before intersections so i have better vision of the traffic. Fuck you guys.

This. f*Rstoids once again showing their ignorance about our real struggles.

It's a crime against humanity, you 3rd world scum.

Afaik brit streets are small. No one cares if you walk across the street in your neighborhood. It's that streets outside neighorhoods are at least 4 lanes or super busy. That's when you're a jaywalker.

thank you for your service

SHALL

Attached: 00224632.jpg (501x700, 88K)

NOT

Attached: D1061_85_017_1200.jpg (1200x800, 172K)

Shall?

Cheers man

Attached: my heart.jpg (227x492, 20K)

Before trying to impose your concept of superiority to others, don't forget that jaywalking as nazi and far-right are terms with the only objective of demonizing people who don't behave according to the, now, common norms.

You are probably a pathetic gay apologetic cunt who fights for the rights of people to take the rights of people.

Fuck you and your government human behave control laws.