Why can't they speak english?

Why can't they speak english?

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png (1280x853, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s2oCV2sM_ig
youtube.com/channel/UCcIsxujzLRO5qY5f9buahCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Etoo...

Attached: lewd.png (292x336, 130K)

They’re okay at it. I’ve been. Unlike the sudaca weebs that are too poor to go.

fuck you on about, theyre one of the best speakers of english on this site?

youtube.com/watch?v=s2oCV2sM_ig

They're pretty awful at it considering their standard of education.

I'M SORRY, I WANT TO ANSWER YOU
BUT IT'S 2:53 A.M. IN JAPAN
I WANNA SLEEP

Attached: 1564408633547.png (1280x720, 641K)

we are living in another dimension

They are too proud to learn other languages properly. Same with other asians. They think their own, yellow race is the best and cradle of civilization

2d?

Americanization made them as bad as Americans when it comes to learning foreign languages.

That's not a display of good english. She made a video where she spoke english and she was pretty good, but she is a public personality after all.

They don't have to. And their language is too different from english to be able to to learn it easily.

I also think their own language is already hard enough to learn.

more like whole new world ?

makudonarudo
guguru
toiretto
kitto katto
dizunirando
takushi go hoteru
seben erebun
miruku
basu
biru
starbakkusu

English is just too hard to learn as an Asian. It is way too much harder from how Europeans learn English because of cultural difference.

2cool2care

Bullshit. Finnish is ugrian language and has more common with asian languages than indo-european yet everybody can speak English

There is not much less difference between english and polish than english and korean.

That sounds interesting but average Koreans learn English more than 10 years(since kindergarten times maybe), and most of them spend a lot of time and effort to study TOEIC or as such to get a job, but they barely speak English in front of a foreigner. I don't know about Finnish.. But yeah, your language may have more common with asian languages, and also may have been influenced by many european languages. On the other hand Japanese and Korean is just totally, TOTALLY different from western languages from basic.

I learned English for more than 15 years in school, private academy, and now I barely manage to read Jow Forums posts.
However it just took me less than 5 years to learn Japanese and read mangas or posts on 2ちゃん.

The most difficult thing for us to learn English is pronunciation of English, because The Japanese language doesn't have a series of pronunciation of consonants such as extra, stone, expect, et cetera.

Another reason is that the structure of languages varies in them and the difference between the Japanese language and the English language is quite huge. It makes us Japanese difficult to learn English.
What's more English lacks evidentiality compared to the Japanese language, which has many evidentiality to express.

Plenty of languages are different like that

Similarities between the first language, i.e. mother tongue, and a language to master are the key factors to learn the language faster. For example, similarities between the Korean language and the Japanese language are numerous. The grammar of both languages is very similar. Therefore Koreans can learn the Japanese language faster than people of other countries.

Small dicks and small brains

thank you for your service

simply because we don't need to talk to foreigners in our daily life

but your iq is very low

Attached: porturd.jpg (929x4345, 462K)

I'm not that homo weebfaggot, low tier slave, bow to your Master

Attached: Japanese Slaves.jpg (2230x700, 489K)

Why are you so mad ahmed?

kimchi drop ?

Chinks are braindead that's why

shitskin rapugees desperately try to escape from their shitholes while we are not, that's why

Attached: Sweden-Gang.jpg (991x594, 56K)

there are not a single native japanese on Jow Forums

Only the females the male ones are pretty good.
youtube.com/channel/UCcIsxujzLRO5qY5f9buahCQ

Lmao, Sweden BTFO.
Nice one, Japan :)

This is true.

Are you okay? I guess you have no notion about Japanese language.
I know Russian and at some point it resembles English. Also I got knowledge of Kazakh, so there are no common thing.
So, knowing polish language gives you much more benefits in learning English, than knowing the language from another language family.

>tfw starting an english teaching job in japan next week
i don't know who thought that someone from northern english should teach, but whatever, time to have fun as a dancing monkey

Attached: 101st Norf Armoured division, Carling Battalion mobilises in preparation for the Birmingham shopping (640x642, 2.77M)