BASED Turkey!

they will be schengen now! say hello to your newest brothers

eurocucks BTFO, can’t even decide for themselves anymore lmao get bullied

>Turkey has threatened to re-open the floodgates of mass migration to Europe unless Turkish nationals are granted visa-free travel to the European Union. The EU agreed to visa liberalization in a March 2016 EU-Turkey migrant deal in which Ankara pledged to stem the flow of migrants to Europe.

>"We are facing the biggest wave of migration in history. If we open the floodgates, no European government will be able to survive for more than six months. We advise them not to try our patience." — Turkish Interior Minister Süleyman Soylu

zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-31/turkey-threatens-reignite-european-migrant-crisis

Attached: BB6DB638-92E0-4B16-8212-18865AA343DE.jpg (474x315, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.de/20090125/16987
hurriyetdailynews.com/germany-to-employ-turkish-care-workers-for-its-elderly-145430
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> demanding ransom from eu
The balls of those guys.

very tiny balls
european subhumans will do whatever anyone says

yuropoors are the biggest ultimate cucks in the world

fuck those cracKKKas

You do realize that by giving them Schengen access you actually open the floodgates anyway?

Alhamdillah

Attached: IMG_0392.jpg (1200x801, 285K)

turkstinks think they will intimidate us.

fuck those stinky nigger roaches

Why are VISA free deals so important to 3rd worlders? Is it prestige or the idea they are part of the globalised world?

>turkey literally holding all of Europe hostage by threatening another refugee crisis
Umieonically based and 4D-Chesspilled

>ransom
Except it was part of the deal. Time for the EU to deliver or Greece gets a slap in the form of a million Syrians (and that’s just for starters).

I feel bad for turkey holding in all these immigrants. How do they even manage?

The EU doesn't give it to them because relatively little things like a VISA free deal can make the Erdogan government look like it's being accepted by the western world. Turks are insecure as hell about how nobody they look up to likes them so small things matter a lot to them.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Migration Crisis Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Ignore The Refugees Like Nigga Close Your Borders Haha

Jokes on you I will come to Turkey now

kek

Will never happen. EU hates erdogan more than anything. They'll rather hat another refugee crisis then ever bow down to turkey.

Attached: 1562364259631.jpg (735x735, 234K)

that’s the point, it’s lose/lose and based turkey knows it
EU “leaders” simply don’t have the will to protect their citizens interests and close the borders, especially because most EU citizens are native europeans
the EU is more interested in doing things that fuck over the natives, they have lots of courage when it comes to doing those things

Even brazil has visa free travel to EU. Thats not shengen

i hope
i wanna watch europe get BLACKED

Help send bundas

So we either get flooded by muslim rapists or we take in syrians

I don't think you understand what VISA free is. Ukraine also has it as does all of LatAm.
Turkey not having VISA free is like I said a political move to belittle them, rather than a rational choice.

qui se ressemble s'assemble

wtf, I never realized Turkey was this based

Turkey doesn't even have a free visa to the EU? Lol
Anyways, they'll just let us collapse under the weight while they close their borders

turkey had visa free before 1980 coup

turks requested it

you zoomers wouldn't know this of course

Europe could simply close its borders to people coming from turkey

>turkey had visa free before 1980 coup
With whom, you idiot. The EU wasn't even around back then nor did Europe have a unified VISA policy.

thank you for your service

france,germany,netherlands pretty much all of europe except for UK i think

dont speak to me like that zoomer subhuman i will break your neck

time for some freedom and democracy to grace the shores of turkey

Europe has two choices now
1. get BLACKED
2. get TURKED

thank you for your service

Why do you even want it your rupees are worth less than toilet paper at the moment

Good. Turkey like any sane rational people don't want Syrian parasites in their country and the EU cucks are happy to take them in instead. Win-win deal I say.

70% chance that the EU eurorats will bow before him.

BASED t b h.

turkey cant join eu until they revoke censorship laws about worshipping ataturk, cult of personality he has its against eu principle

I mean, fuck em for bullying and honestly, erdogan should be shot.
Aside from that, turkey joining Schengen would be a good thing.

Actually they have to leave Cyprus before any of that.

and end a lot of islamophobic laws from secular era

I didn't realize your preferred choice of bull was a turk. I'd have thought you swedes preferred Somalians or Eritreans.

Attached: 1562737989064.jpg (640x480, 40K)

Erdogan reverted them all a decade ago. They only have a ban on burqas in government positions left.

germannnyyyyy the roaches chimping heeeelp

we embraca chaos

erdogan actually did a lot to move closer and cooperate with the eu, i really dont realize why is eu so sceptical to him, he basically turned ataturks shithole dictatorship into a first world functioning democracy with rule of law and personal freedoms

Based reddit boomer.

erdogan bad cuz he kill commie terrorists that fight vs goatfuckers

The EU doesn't like them because they consider themselves equal to the likes of France and Germany. They have their own foreign policy, influence in the region and always want something in return for doing the EU's bidding.

fucking state of the eu

What a pathetic failed state. Needing to try getting blackmail money to keep their shithole together.

erdogan actually did a lot to improve living conditions and fight for the rights and representation of kurds, pkk does not represent kurds as a whole
he also helped the west to fight ilegitimate dictatorship of bashar al assad and is a valuable and reliable nato asset to help fight terrorism in the region, he helps keep the migrant route in check which saves eu from uncontrolled immigration even tho it costs him outrageous funds and resources

Now I’ll be able to get a qt-pie turk bf

it is really sad when eu cant recognize him and see an ally in him just because of greed and power
wouldnt be surprised if the eu tacitly supported the antidemocratic gulenist military junta coup

i know
i told npc logic of wh*tes

it’s going to work too because the EU is a failed union

Erdogan made a huge powermove to get to where he is and probably knew it would get him at odds with Europe. He's not a saint at all and very calculating politician.

wtf is wrong with swedes

based TVRKISH BVLLS. how will europoors ever recover?

>a huge powermove
you mean winning a legitimate democratic election (in a very disadvantaged dictatorship prone country as well!) with a large margin because he improved substantially rights and living conditions of the turkish people
i wouldnt exactly call that a power move
>He's not a saint at all and very calculating politician
which is what a politician is supposed to be

>What a pathetic failed state. Needing to try getting blackmail money to keep our shithole together

You dumb fuck we're holding 5 million syrians here. you were so scared of them that the whole continent took only 1 million syrians.

>he also helped the west to fight ilegitimate dictatorship of bashar al assad
Yes, goyim. Assad bad, west good.
Syria will definitely not crumble into yet another power vacuum after we replace its administration with a (((democratic))) one.

It's an Aegean thing.

Panos Kammenos, the Greek defence minister, warned that it would give EU travel papers to illegal immigrants crossing its borders and to the 10,000 currently held in detention centres.

"If Europe leaves us in the crisis, we will flood it with migrants, and it will be even worse for Berlin if in that wave of millions of economic migrants there will be some jihadists too.”

"If they strike us, we will strike them. We will give to migrants from everywhere the documents they need to travel in the Schengen area, so that the human wave could go straight to Berlin,” he said.

Nikos Kotzias, the Greek foreign minister, also told a meeting of his EU colleagues, "there will be tens of millions of immigrants and thousands of jihadists”.

EU officials have been so concerned by the Greek threats that the European Commission sought “assurances… that no measures to open up detention centres are being taken”.

Croat cuck back at it again. Go suck Turk dick somewhere else

I mean that by gaining sole power in Turkey Erdogan probably got rid of a lot of horses the EU has betted on and they lost all their influence in the country.
He also didn't play it nice at all, ie raising the electoral treshold to dictatorship heights, allying with Grey Wolves, etc
>which is what a politician is supposed to be
Like I said at some point he made a move which gave him control over Turkey and would put him at odds with Europe. He knew it and EU knew it.

>blackmail
untrustable two faced eu promised 6 billion euros to turkey for holding refugees and yet they gave only 2.5 billion euros. which is nothing.

more than 100.000 (it was more than 200.000 hbefore) syrians live in camps, they have free education, free health care, they eat 3 times a day, free heating, free electricity, and they also get free money from goverment each month since 2011.

other 4 million syrians live in cities and they also have free healthcare, free education. they don't pay any taxes but if they get cancer, turkey pays thousands of dollars for their cancer treatment since 2011. according to turkish goverment, they've spend more than 35 billions usd for syrians.

i believe turkey shouldn't spend anything and let them move in eu zone. actually not just letting, turkey should support their movement.

im not saying there arent geopolitical considerations west should have mroe carefully considered before making such a radical move, but that doesnt change the need to reform the situation for well being of the syrian people, it would be immoral and irresponsible to leave them at mercy of a bloodthirsty unrepresentative dictator propped up by foreign money and weaponry
i just came back to int after months and im personally fairly right wing and conservative

You share the same religious beliefs and skin tone though. It's much less of a culture shock for them to be in Turkey than for them to be in Sweden, Germany, or France.

holy fucking based
send them all to berlin

so the EU doesn't want these countries to flood them with shitskins, but at the same time they don't want to properly secure their borders. are they ever going to grow a spine?

eu supports enemies of turkey
why would we do a favor for you guys?

Because Turkey has no fucking friends

Stop lying. I'm almost sure the majority of Croatians posts on this board are all made by you. You're that Catholic incel who defends Muslims because you're a cuck and you're also that Croatian that talks about race and keeps arguing Croatians look like Middle Easterners

yikes

>I mean that by gaining sole power in Turkey
a lot of western countries have a situation where a single party and president has a lot of power, even liberal ones
>raising the electoral treshold to dictatorship heights
there are still major contender parties, this move would only bolster the republicans by giving them more small party votes and make erdogans opposition even more powerful, it is arguably a move not only to create further stability in the country, but also to increase democratic representation
>He also didn't play it nice at all
he played nicer than the opposition which sympathized the undemocratic junta coup

>swede
yikes!

>allying with Grey Wolves

found the k*rd lover cuck

>I'm almost sure the majority of Croatians posts on this board are all made by you.
i mostly post on his and lit these days, just came back to int after some time, left it for months cause i was tired of all the erotica and trannyposting
>and you're also that Croatian that talks about race and keeps arguing Croatians look like Middle Easterners
not true

>produce 500.000 plastic boats
>put 6 refugges on each boat
>send them to greece (there islands that less than 1 km away from turkey)
turkey should do this.

>imagine actually believing that

developed european countries bend their own laws and customs in accordance to their minority. we don't do that shit here. ar*bs in particular, wherever they go, they try to force their own culture as the dominant one. that's why we're on the verge of lynching arabs right now. these things would not have happened in europe because european countries are much more "progressive".

>You share the same religious beliefs and skin tone though.

nice meme retard

The EU is as spineless and indecisive as the League of Nations was in the face of Hitler's aggressions.

Turkey is >80% Muslim.

this shitty logic is so stupid
its like saying lets invade russia in winter

eh those stats are based on whatever is written on your ID when you're born, and standard it's Islam unless stated otherwise which nobody ever does because nobody ever cares.
I think that the real religious people in turkey are around 40%

and majority of africa is christian. they should be in europe then.

Attached: tr4jweq.png (1186x1374, 44K)

True, European liberals are too stupid to realize the threat that waves of Arabs and blacks pose to their naive cosmopolitan way of life. Still, the rise of far-right politics is directly proportional to the failure of EU leaders to contain the migrant crisis.

>Both Sunnis
>Both Brown
How am I wrong?

most of turks are individualistic, secular or liberally religious like westerners, only difference is muslim instead of christians, arabs tend to be more practically religious and tribalistic

Pull the trigger, great sultan!

Europe hates Turks, so let them see what happens when we hate them back for once, instead of giving them everything they want for nothing in return. I support this.

Then explain why Turks in Germany don't integrate.

they actually do integrate very well

Because the not well integration isn't connected with the religion, but culture. Turks tend to be nationalistic.

that's not the same desu
turks and arabs have a common racial and cultural background

italy was crying it gets no help, suddenly they could close ports when they wanted to
medshits use the migrants as bargaining money and we arent having any of that

>le cant stop dö migrants on da wateeer
yes you can stupid greeks just stop the fucking BOATS

tell us single terror attack done by turks in eu like ar*bs do

They do. Germans have been importing turks since the 70's

>yes you can stupid greeks just stop the fucking BOATS
Then what? Send them back to Turkey? they won't have it.
You can't just leave them in the middle of the sea either because le human rights with possibility of human rights watch + UN fucking you over.

It leaves no choice but to accept the big syrian cock

This is literally factually wrong thelocal.de/20090125/16987

Religion is a big part of it. You'd have to be a fool to think otherwise.

Yep, it's all Turks fault. Germans being racist did not strengthen this situation.

true. they still import. a news from today: >Germany to employ Turkish care workers for its elderly

hurriyetdailynews.com/germany-to-employ-turkish-care-workers-for-its-elderly-145430

german goverment loves turkish people.