Your country

>your country

>what are your thoughts on americans (USA)?

Attached: 1535575717420.webm (512x640, 2.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HOXs0stI4Hc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like that they have more freedoms than both of us put together

I hate that they're voluntarily giving them up to appease mentally unstable women

>I like that they have more freedoms than both of us put together
they don't even have half the freedoms I have.

Attached: 1550834279299.jpg (1224x2840, 565K)

it's pretty nice

thank you for your service

Attached: 1549786008847.png (500x441, 113K)

nation of terrorists, evil and corrupt to the bone.

Used to be based country, now should be nuked ASAP.

thanks

t. ahmed

thank you for your service

Attached: 1558058366489.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

You cannot say whatever you want online without fear of retribution

You cannot buy a gun just by walking into a store and flahing ID. Hell, I bet you can't buy a gun, full stop

And you definitely cannot carry that gun to protect yourself against anyone who would threaten you

Receiving aid from the government is not a right

Dumb European peasents serving the jew

>You cannot say
try this in america

youtube.com/watch?v=HOXs0stI4Hc

US makes awful music too, what's your point?

playing dumb does not counter an argument

Attached: 1550404999232.png (735x566, 88K)

you could say this anywhere, (((they))) may not air it on tv though

they will never air it on american television and they will make sure you have no career anymore and die broke.

this video was made and aired on state run tv channel

nobody is gonna put you in jail over that m8

no, but keep making shit up and sucking your governments and arab cockz

You're ignorant. There are plenty of people making fun of and criticising kikes and niggers in clapistania.

What you're pointing out there is exactly what I was talking about earlier, clapistanians giving their rights away voluntarily. That particular case in your picture is a pretty clear cut case and I bet it'll be solved in court.

>they will never air it on american television and they will make sure you have no career anymore and die broke.
What a private TV channel airs is their business.

>this video was made and aired on state run tv channel
You're actually proud of having a state run propaganda machine that is funded with your money whether you like it or not? You're a worse bootlicker than any of the israel-praising idiots.

jail costs money, they will make sure you never get employed again so you can die broke, for free.

Attached: 1551198202464.jpg (1393x1480, 379K)

>arab cockz

Attached: 1562674509253.png (924x830, 1.11M)

thanks for your service

What you're pointing out there has absolutely nothing to do with rights, but it's a good reason to start downsizing the government immediately. No government anywhere is truly interested in improving their citizens' conditions, and so should be kept as small as possible.

>having to sign a contract saying you will submit to a foreign nation has nothing to do with freedom.

Attached: 1548796352528.jpg (645x729, 81K)

Attached: thechosenones.png (1834x771, 606K)

i wish we'd make a serious investment in national logistics and accounting. we'd save so much fucking money.

just one example: if your company doesn't use up the budget, it might get reduced next term. so the incentive is to waste as much money as possible if you have any left over.

16 million burnt on rocket launchers and drones, playing the world's most expensive session of skeet shoot, just so we could have more money to waste next time.

i mean sure it was really fucking cool, but fuck. that's 16 mil that could go to people with PTSD and missing facemeat.

most are based except for hyper SJWs, cleti, illegals, and dindus (not all blacks = dindus)

>playing the world's most expensive session of skeet shoot

Attached: 1552338665165.jpg (550x343, 19K)

Based video

I want my territory back

No, actually, it doesn't. If the US government makes a deal with a foreign government, if it does not directly affect US citizens, then their rights are intact.

Their problems are internal, not external.

>private citizens being forced to sign a contract saying you will submit to a foreign nation has nothing to do with freedom.

France

I like them a lot.

>forced

US - Dumb like bread.

You are entirely free to not take the job if that bothers you. In fact, I'd say that you should do exactly that. If nobody is willing to work, they'll have to change the laws.

Or the uproar will get big enough that they have to do it before that happens, which is more likely. Wait for a SCOTUS ruling before you shitpost.

Nice to visit, but would hate to live there.

Americans?
never heard of them

That's a nice looking Beretta. Post more?

>we'll take your job away if you do not sign yourself over to submit (for life) to a foreign entity
>this is freedom

>forced

Your employer can ask you to sign anything he wants. It's up to you whether you accept.

>Your employer
so israel is the employer of american teachers?

muhammad is just mad his shitty little village got wiped off the map by some chair force retard playing with a drone

Thank you for your service

>being tricked
They know what they're doing

I was referring to the schools, and the entity that owns the schools. So they might be?

It wasnt for oil thats a meme

I like the USA, but I'm shocked considering how many stupid bitches live there.

At least they have some of the cleverest people living there as well.

your territory is 6ft under

how do you keep from dying of fright each time you walk out the door?

My thoughts on them softened quite a bit after Trump was elected and also realizing how cucked my country and Trudeau are.

I live in an area where mostly old people reside.
It's only hell if I go near the city and I'm legitimately scared sometimes when I'm surrounded by 200 niggs and sandniggers.

Wish I could buy guns like you.

You can carry a sword with you though.

They're our allies and I appreciate them but fuck I wish they could get their heads out of their asses.

Thank you for your service

As a matter of fact, sharpenend swords aren't allowed.
Only blunt decoration ones are allowed, I think if a knife or something like that is bigger than 13cm you get into trouble.

Got a baseball bat though. (which would probably also get you into trouble as literally no one plays baseball here and they know what you have it for)

As I finished writing this I noticed how much of a cuck country this is.

Yup, same here. If you want to takes steps towards being able to effectively defend yourself in Finland, you literally have to break the law.

Luckily, getting a gun is still relatively easy, and you can then just buy a concealment holster and not tell anyone. If you have to use it and get caught, better be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Attached: 2016-07-08 11.19.16.jpg (2656x1494, 2.25M)

i think in my state i could carry a sword but it has to be open carried and not concealed carry. most businesses would probably kick you out though if you came in with a claymore

To be fair I don't think you need that illegal gun as much as the Kraut. How bad could the non-white migrant situation possibly be in Finland?

I FUCKING HATE DUTCHS AHHHHHHHH

slaves thinking they are free because they are free of being stupid

Swamp niggers truly are insufferable faggots.

You're right, I likely don't need it as much as the Kraut. Kind of like a burger living in a white mid-sized white town in a flyover state needs the gun less than an urbanite living next to a nigger slum. All of the above should still have the right to carry the gun if they feel like it without the government stepping in the way.

You are much, much more likely to be killed by another finn flipping his lid than a anything else

No, you don't

Attached: 1532550023422.png (480x480, 316K)