youtube.com/watch?v=YMqMKxJJYvY
youtube.com/watch?v=ybeeCqvLEwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Je3Jlv-ikeY
youtube.com/watch?v=uMT22NyhrR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thank you for your service

Attached: ajetv.jpg (1080x1080, 140K)

Corrrr get 'em out

% of what? the value? what defines a property? is a block of flats one property or two? if i buy 8 houses in a row and knock them down to build one super house is that 8 properties or 1? if i'm a developer why would I build houses when each one I build I will have to pay attention tax on until they sell? how do we continue to provide short term lets? how does this also effect commerical property? is that taxed at the same rate? without a rental market for commercial property everyone will be forced to buy the offices etc they work in?
just some starting questions that it would be good to have answered for your scheme
can you surmarise i'm not going to buy a book and read hunderds of pages just to find out what your view is.

in the mood for fuck

Looks like a retard lmao

listening to basic channel

you're thinking about eugenics, or artificial selection if you want to be neutral about it
nowt to do with social darwinism

radicalmarkets.com/chapters/property-is-monopoly/

nice thighs dyel

bro just squint like a chinaman you'll get laid easily bro haha

love this
youtube.com/watch?v=YMqMKxJJYvY

wanking to basic channel

im not sure you get what i'm saying

everyone who goes on about eugenics coincidentally "makes the cut" of their own program

its a conclusion a lot of smart people come to. you wouldn't understand naturally

Very interesting topics of conversation last thread, but now that we're in the new thread I think it's appropriate we move on. I'd say rorke decisively won most of the debates, with radcen winning one or two and leftypol floundering in all of them.

*pokes you in the chest*

Attached: eba82955d6ad85a4334cd534399e2db2.jpg (540x387, 29K)

>constantly at sale
haha what? what an absolute nightmare you get uprooted from your home because someone with more money comes along and decides to buy it from you at a slightly appreciated cost?

someone hat this clown

frogwog here
i reckon babies with down syndrome and other heritable genetic diseases should be aborted

Attached: 1540070555474.png (732x972, 998K)

Weird, huh?

Got a problem with that fuckboi?

that’s still social darwinism lmao

Well... definitely 30 years from now, anyone not born well off is low iq. Because there is opportunity everywhere, for anyone, anywhere, any time, any place because of the internet. So in 30 years, anyone born poor or not well off is low iq..

reckon if i was pm my first policy would be to invest 200bn (taken from the boomer pension budget) in a massive masterplanned city in between bristol and london

>meritocracy
buzzword for low iqs
you ever wonder what merit is? is it earning the most money? is it the most social change? you ever wonder what happens to the kids of the people who have succeeded through "merit" you think these kids are not going to have more oppertunities because of the "merit" of their parents than those born of non meritous parents?

Sounds like a plan

Boxer's physique mate

would you leave a suicide note or video? or livesteam it?

youtube.com/watch?v=ybeeCqvLEwQ

Attached: Screenshot (20628).jpg (1920x1080, 149K)

good post

Attached: 1564355288568.jpg (506x993, 155K)

the cream rises to the top

no it's not :)

yeah thats why we need a near 100% inheritance tax

Reckon in Europe deformed and retarded natives should be arranged marriaged to foreigners/refugees to produce a new race and class in every European nation.

Attached: Screenshot (20631).jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

yes it's fucking retarded, even straight up communism is a better idea. it's so incredibly stupid I can't believe this isn't satire. imagine it you get forced out of your home so you have to quickly force someone else out of their home and so on down the dominoes line lol unless the poorest are stuck in the shittest homes possible.

Shut the fuck up you bootlicker/landlord scumbag

Property taxes exist all over the world, most notably in the US

Differential taxes for 2nd/nth properties exist in this country.

Nobody is saying it wouldn't require technical legislation.

If all genes are inherited, then how did the first genes come into existence? who were they inheriting them from?
fucking infinite regression

adam and eve mate

read a book

rorke getting utterly demolished by leftypol in yet another debate

i'm not complaining about property tax in and of itself you fucking retard i'm questioning his property tax you illiterate retard.

Levi Strauss mate.

Attached: 508.jpg (1080x1080, 91K)

Blame your parents for being low IQ. If they did nothing to help you succeed then it will probably take you a lifetime to set it up so as that your children can succeed.
They fucked you, but then if you don't sort yourself out then you will pass it on to your own children and so on and so on. So now you have to sacrifice your life to make up for that, it's a shame but that's just how it goes I'm afraid

alri kalergi

But prferably not one about pixies, elves and ... Adam & Eve.

>you think these kids are not going to have more oppertunities because of the "merit" of their parents than those born of non meritous parents?
And why shouldn't they? Always see commies spew out the same line you did and wondered if there's any justification for it other than spoilt toddler wanting what everyone else has for yourself.

ahh, abiogenesis, a man of deep thought i see
the current postulate is that it comes from short rna chains
i can understand it from a probabilistic view but dont know enough biochem to talk with certainty about the first steps

have you ever wanked a yank?

phwoar biblical stuff if that dam collapses

Attached: 83573855.jpg (1247x708, 126K)

what does "get yer bits out for the lads" mean

in today's society "cream" rises to the top even against inheritance. the richest people in the world are all self made but i feel like there's more to "merit" than just making the most amount of money? I think most people would say the average teacher provides more "merit" to society than the average banker.
how do you apply 100% inheritance tax?

youtube.com/watch?v=Je3Jlv-ikeY
Someone go sniff it

my parents are smart but lazy

*If I were PM
subjunctive mood for hypotheticals lad

determinism deems you're exactly where you're supposed to be in life and there's nothing you can do about it

Kek

how big of a virgin are you

That is actually vile man

It's never going to
t. noah

>i am entitled to things i put no effort into getting
weird viewpoint but okay lad

Meritocracy basically means all the swots in school who studied vigorously for months during their A levels, took part in volunteering and extracurricular activities, all at the sacrifice of a laid-back and relaxed childhood and adolescence, end up becoming part of the establishment. It results in characters like Theresa May running the country. It results in government by bureaucracy, the managerial state.

phew this is some impressively low iq. you want a meritocracy but only for one generation after that it's back to normal haha.

Read the book before you bother critiquing.
You sound like any other daft cunt who has misinformed ideas.

ermm well all matter and dimensions and laws of physics just exploded into existence out of nothing and then 10 billions years later a random soup of mud randomly, magically spawned complex life

atheists genuinely believe this

alri poindexter

The forearms the most aesthetic muscles

Its bourgeois mediocrity init pal they are just zogcogs init

i wish you wamnt said that

i told you to summarise the argument i'm not going to buy a book read it and then come back looking for the australian so we can talk about the ideas. you linked me a page. the page is complete nonsense. why would you link me a page that is nonsense if it is not representative of the book?

i personally don't believe in free will but at the same time I really dislike how it manipulates imagination
same thing for IQ. dislike how humans are labeled with a mere number, even if it's an accurate way to showcase intelligence

some lads have foot fetishes, do hand fetishes exist?

Nah, it's the triceps surely

>a wizard did it!
mate...

yeah

Yeah, it's the female equivalent of a foot fetish, many e-girls ask for hand pics. They like veiny hands and hands that look like they could choke them

mental health status is terminal

my argument? well go read this 300 page book? why should i bother summarising it if you want to know my argument go read this book.
absolute state of the ozone layer down south

confirmed

Attached: tris.jpg (640x426, 14K)

unbelievable levels of cope ITT

An invisible pixie wizard who lives on a cloud.

thank you for your service

e=mc^2

>uhhh bro, it doesn't because they are just letters in the alphabet
>I could read about it but you said the equation summarises shit so it should explain everyfin

Attached: 8838950715422.jpg (960x960, 578K)

>second question
like it currently does, but at 100%

i'm not a zogbot

Easily in the top 5 of most Norf pictures in existence

you need good legs for boxing

i have VERY strong opinions about things i barely understand

Attached: 1524383082122.jpg (249x202, 6K)

Should report his channel to the universal credit investigator guys, bet they'd have a field day seeing how this disabled man wiles away his living money at the pub while being "unable to work"

Anyone want to play pubg?

Attached: 644a71a0.jpg (400x400, 16K)

so you want to punish the middle classes even more while the wealthy get to stick it in trusts outside inheritance?

cope

*raises you*

Attached: CZKMSvsWQAEe_2-.jpg (960x960, 106K)

For me, it's Japanese melodic death metal
youtube.com/watch?v=uMT22NyhrR8

you've got frogs legs wahey

Attached: dabb.png (1000x666, 331K)

on PC?