British women are ug-

>British women are ug-

Attached: beatrice and alice grant.jpg (780x1024, 189K)

Attached: beatrice.jpg (1440x1800, 611K)

-ly.

thank you for your service

she's deformed af and is wearing tons of makeup

no problem

Attached: beatrice grant.jpg (400x400, 43K)

just stopping by to thank you for your service

Yikes is that Brighton?

Can’t stand their accents though. Brit accents are sexy for men, but their women sound like banshees.

she's quite pretty

who?

The women sound so fucking hot, though? Especially posh southerners.

Attached: kiera.jpg (550x688, 36K)

Brighton. It's a place in the UK

ly pig whores.

Attached: lucy-akhurst-at-her-home-oxenpark-farm-hemyock-devonshire-uk-J2R99M.jpg (865x1390, 316K)

dios mio...

Attached: file.png (288x232, 181K)

>>British women are ug-

Attached: e2af6e22d259cc044bedf1a590998212--season--the-other-side.jpg (720x1080, 103K)

Attached: lucy-akhurst_2051129.jpg (744x1195, 134K)

You haven't seen them when they get...size-y.

But no, seriously, a lot of them are extremely cute in fact, this meme\stereotype is way exaggerated.

Attached: hannah murray before after.jpg (823x720, 133K)

Attached: download.jpg (190x143, 4K)

they are ugly but not the ugliest
post their teeth pic, it kills them

>they are ugly

Attached: Lucy Akhurst.jpg (1300x955, 285K)

how old is this one?
passable for a 40yo

Let’s be honest the only reason they are attractive is because they clearly have Indian mixture. British women that are hot tend to be 25%< Indian

But Indians are really ugly. If someone is mixed with Indian, even, 10%, they can’t be hot.

Didn't they discover that those were some random eastern European sluts paid to take pro-Brexit pictures?

I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest. The ones in the OP's photo look "generic European" enough to be from pretty much anywhere, though. They could be British.

The women in op photo are literally part Indian

now show without make up

Attached: q1lu52u5ety21.jpg (2546x3312, 1.58M)

humanity's biggest loss was not nuking britain during ww 2

They don’t look anything like Indians, and I have seen many Indians.

>Didn't they discover that those were some random eastern European sluts paid to take pro-Brexit pictures?

were they larping since children then? LMAO. get the fuck out, they look british as fuck.

Attached: b2ap3_large_Alice-Beatrice-and-Mrs-Thatcher-.jpg (662x896, 191K)

Is emma pro-brexit?

> they look brittish as fuck

This picture doesn’t prove it

No idea, but probably against

Attached: 87BEE9412.jpg (2181x3000, 589K)

brits being ugly is a meme

Attached: daisykeech.jpg (493x628, 107K)

I think she has an Indian grandmother or something

Attached: AEDEF019-9A44-48C4-B8DC-16CD329E4113.jpg (922x1080, 253K)

I agree, Geordie accents are horrible.

she looks like the queen when she was younger

great grandfather

Attached: emilia2.jpg (2000x2000, 631K)

The only and real Queen

Attached: m0euqqwjmfu21.jpg (1200x2022, 398K)

How, look how pale her skin is. Indians are very dark.

She literally said in an interview she has an Indian grandmother

>women

my max squat is 325, and I've torn my meniscus and MCL playing college football, and had to get surgery on both, so my legs are lacking. I know girls mire most places I go, I've literally been at a party just talking to my friends and girls just come up and pull me to the side and start making out with me. This has happened twice, I fucked both of them with probably only saying 20 words to them. A girl literally pulled over once and asked me if I needed a ride. I said "yea" hopped in, and after about 5 mins of talking she asked me if I wanted to come over to her place, and I ended up fucking her. Trust me, girls mire everywhere I go. So yeah, I guess you could say I lift.

Attached: 603BB998-9841-4E8E-90D6-8693818C1765.jpg (1972x1658, 694K)

It really varies. I'm Indian and my skin is wheatish.

You a girl (female)?

Thanks dude great contribution to the thread

morre incelzinho
as mulheres não são perfeitas

Attached: 1539308342003.jpg (303x335, 90K)

3-4-5
5-12-13
8-15-17

i wonder if the government should return to the gold standard

São sim, incelino homossexual odiador de Mulheres e adorador de piroca

Attached: emma_watson_huge106-[Ravens_Young_Stars] emma_watson_huge106.jpg.jpg (1200x1809, 496K)

you understand what great grandfather means? ever tried mixing a lot of white chocolate with just a bit of brown chocolate?
you get this
if you are browner than the pajeeta, i feel sorry for you

Attached: emilia3.jpg (1200x1800, 158K)

She’s probably lying.

I don’t know what wheatish means. But Most Indians are darker than blacks here.

>you understand what great grandfather means? ever tried mixing a lot of white chocolate with just a bit of brown chocolate?
Yeah. If you mix a drop of black paint in white, it’s not white anymore. It’s gray.

What part of Indian mixture do you not understand ?

You think of someone who is 7/8 Anglo and 1/8th Indian will be super dark ?

cope as you prefer, brown man

Attached: emilia.jpg (2016x2685, 545K)

Reminder that if you're not left handed you're literally a feminine homosexual faggot. according to medicine.

A low digit ratio:
Left handed preference
Increased risk for anxiety
Assertiveness in females
Aggression in males
Heterosexual preference

High digit ratio:
Lowered sperm counts
Increased risk for heart disease
Increased risk of obesity and metabolic syndrome
Increased risk of depression and eating disorders
Numerical skills
Homosexual preference

Attached: IMG_20190801_203631.jpg (946x2048, 167K)

What part of one drop rule do you not understand? If you mix a little bit of mud with water, it’s still mud, not water. She obviously doesn’t look Indian in the slightest. It’s basic knowledge.

I’m white.

Hand dominance or handedness has also been suggested to be a marker of in utero testosterone exposure and therefore few studies have explored the relationship between the 2D:4D ratio and the handedness of an individual. Nevertheless, the data has no consensus with reports showing inverse, null and direct associations with left hand dominance [21,22]. It has also been hypothesized that left hand dominance is associated with high in utero estrogen exposure, as evidenced by the increased number of left handed individuals in diethylstilbestrol (DES) exposed populations. On the contrary, research from Manning and colleagues have linked the lower right hand 2D:4D ratio and left hand writing preference, which supports an association between high prenatal testosterone and left hand dominance

>tfw left hand masterrace

Your not making any sense right now. She is part American and has admitted to it full Anglo women look nothing like this

it looks like a tomboy fuck you talking about OP

* part Indian

you are a walking cope and browner than her

Attached: Emilia-Clarke-LOL.gif (245x280, 1.29M)

If you're not a lefty, you're a subhuman

They look so cute there :( the innocence of the childrens is the most beautiful thing of this world, when we grow we become evil and empty.

Children*

What she says has no credence until we see a picture of this Indian great grandparent. I have a feeling we never will though because she’s obviously lying. :) Neither of her parents are Indian either.

legitimately got into a fight with a mudcrab the other day

the fucker got me good but i ultimately came out on top

Yeah, I actually am, and I’m white as fuck, which is why there’s no way she’s a pajeet.

>private instas
Hypocrites

instead of being butthurt over the misteries of genetics, you should use your energies to appreciate her outstanding beauty

Attached: emilia6.jpg (2504x3248, 736K)

There’s no mystery of genetics except for that fact that she’s obviously pure white and lying .

the real mistery here is how you are brown and still claiming to be white

Attached: emilia5.jpg (2589x2053, 746K)

Attached: emilia clark eighth indian.jpg (750x1224, 465K)

Yikeeeees!

how many times must I shag and wank to be cured of these tormentuous demons filling my mind with FILTH? must I feminise my genitals in order to be rid of this evil?!!??

My grandmother was Indian and I'm identical to other Irish people and even have blue eyes.

ching chong chang lice lice

Attached: emilia4.jpg (1000x1500, 316K)

A spaniard and a skinny boy with makeup

Boy, I didn’t know Jow Forums allowed mentally retarded children on this board. Can’t even spell properly, lmao.
I’ll let the janitors deal with you, summerfag.

they're literal sisters

What is this phenotype and why is it so common in the North-East? This and the Robson Green and Alan Shearer looks

Attached: anglo_geordie_1.jpg (1360x765, 58K)

lmao she’s like 15 and already whoring herself out, women are vile
Nah they’re english

ching chong chang ching chong ping pong ding dong dang

Attached: emilia9.jpg (2312x3000, 1.78M)

she's clearly like 18-23

A meme that is based on reality

>My grandmother was Indian and I'm identical to other Irish people and even have blue eyes.
Sure you are/do pajeet.

Attached: E95987BC-A501-4A51-BDD1-BB9EA7A4A5E7.png (1920x1080, 1.97M)

Why do people have such a meme view of the UK with regards to every aspect of its society, culture and history?

girl on left has 10/10 shoewear looks

She looks Latino

She’s 16 now, she was 15 when all of the pictures were taken

iirc their mum is Colombian

UK equivalent of claiming native ancestry.

Nobody cares what an overweight Bolognese incel thinks about the looks of British men and women, user. Sorry to break it to you :(

overwatch sucks

>British women are ug-

Attached: 1522830037525.jpg (750x1334, 180K)