Would a no-deal Brexit really be as damagung as people say it would be?

Would a no-deal Brexit really be as damagung as people say it would be?

Attached: IMG_1873.jpg (274x184, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P8DQlqemkcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To the UK? Probably. It would be pretty great for both the EU and the US though

The average of all projections was like a 60 billion loss iirc

Britain can negotiate some insignificant fishing disputes now. Empire is coming back boys!

I don't think so, no.
There will be shitloads of jobs created.

No. That's just globalist fear mongering.

This. Just think of how prosperous the Muslim free post-Brexit Britain will be.

Will they finally strike back at Iceland for revenge after the Cod Wars?

Bad short term, recoverable long term.
Is shit for young people no matter what.

>Is shit for young people no matter what.
why ?

thank you for your service
thank you for your service

Travelling abroad is most relevant for young professionals, as is a stable economy to be able to buy somewhere to live and work.

>Harder to study abroad for cheap
>Harder to get entry level jobs
>Government too busy dealing with Brexit instead of dealing with the housing shortage

You wont become Best Korea with some sort of DMZ around you know ? You could travel, study and work abroad before EU and it will still be the case after.

"Dealing with" the housing shortage will crash the economy. You're just going to have to take some responsibility and pull yourself up by your damn bootstraps I'm afraid bucko.

>Muslim free

Attached: 1391165662001.jpg (229x377, 27K)

Halloween should be fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=P8DQlqemkcQ

Attached: NED-0773-Boris-Johnson_FDvtGw8aNV.jpg (800x800, 191K)

Bad for UK
Bad for EU
Good for USA
Good for China

Thanks good UK, very cool.

t. Macron

Don't see the link with Macron but ok user, whatever.

Attached: Consequences_of_a_hard_brexit.jpg (620x620, 104K)

Macron = globalist boogeyman so its bad

For them it will be rough for a period of time. For us it will be fun to watch. But also we must keep in mind that this is a democratic decision and I hope that the North soon follows in their footsteps.

It's good for the EU in the long run because they won't have deal with anglo trickery. Right now Britain effectively acts as an American mole within the EU (see their attempts at dragging Europe into our war with Iran.)

I'm no economist but I can't think of how it would not cause economic damage, especially when the split is sudden.

I think they were way too optimistic about the idea of being free to do trade deals all around the world. Look how desperate they were to throw a party for Trump, all the while getting shit on. Meanwhile, Europe is right next door.

It still a choice a country can make obviously, life is not entirely about economics.

nobody knows
nobody did something like this before
its an experiment too, if you can turn back time and act as small independent entities on the global stage or globalisation stomps down the small

>life is not entirely about economics.
Nowadays ?
It totally is especially for top 50 countries.

>Bertelsmann Stiftung
The absolute state of you user.

Do you believe that the rationale behind the leave vote was completely about the economy? I'm sure you don't.

No doubt on the survival of the country (let's admit Scotland won't secede), if Bhutan can do it almost everyone can do it. But think about it two seconds, UK's first trade partner is the EU. Economically it will probably be a catastrophe in the short run. Look at the state of the pound on the currency market, it's frightening.

In a way i agree with you, maintaining the union is more important than any economic hit in the short term. Removing backstop or even cancelling Brexit without a huge majority (66%+) will damage EU in the long run.

It definetely wasn't but I still think it will be better for the average working class person eventually than the status quo.

Brexit damages the EU hugely anyway.
The withdrawal agreement they are trying to cuck us with is just damage control.

No it doesn't. I don't know why anglos think they are so important.

mini states (meme states) are completely dependent on their neighbours lol

>By a long-standing agreement, Indian and Bhutanese citizens may travel to each other's countries without the need for a passport or visa, but must still have their national identity cards. Bhutanese citizens may also work in India without legal restriction

no bhutan cant do it alone either

what if Scotland and n Ireland actually end up breaking off. that'd be some biblical shit

Today, identity crisis, fear of being submerged and freedom claims are linked with economy. You read "I don'r want more pakis", I read "I'm afraid my prosperity will be threatened with the arrival of new workers on the market".
Tradition has a value, bodies have value, the dutch cheese in the inconscious spirit has a value. So is the rule of global market, everything can be valued in an extent. Therefore it was about economics.

Are you a bit slow in the head or do you really believe it's a union of equals?

> For years, the Bertelsmann Stiftung has advocated accelerating the EU's decision-making processes and promoting European integration.
Quality post user, I'm convinced EU is the only way now.

Attached: 1475523472681.jpg (400x400, 30K)

We won’t leave the UK. Our deficit is huge (although gradually shrinking) and the SNP is overestimating the value of our exports. If we stay in the UK then we can stop being a burden - eventually.

Sorry harsh post but we are nearly 20% of their population and GDP. We actually have a (barebones) military. We permanently sit on the UNSC and have nukes. We, along with with France and Germany, are the only relevant countries in the EU.

>union of equals

Considering UK had many advantages, not really.

>mini states (meme states) are completely dependent on their neighbours lol
So is switzerland and a lot of countries in the world who aren't self sufficient on agricultural matter. Even us are dependant on the nigerian/kazakh uranium, if tomorrow our nuclear plants stopped, we'd lack 75% of electricity supply. Costa rica hasn't any army and does it pretty fine, if china ceases its factory, USA collapses the next day. We are all dependant on each other.

You are overvaluing the UK to an absurd degree. It's not the 19th century anymore.

Ireland will suffer the most. Kinda funny really.

Yes, it would be very damagung and very dangaroos too.

Their economy is fake anyway. A GDP per capita of $76,911.154? Don’t make me laugh.

>Bad for UK
>Bad for EU
>Good for USA
>Good for China
Explain please ?

Everyone knows this already.

European value chains are negatively affected by Brexit, making trade within Europe more expensive and trade with the rest of the world could become more attractive.

Basically, divide and rule.

who's doing the dividing and ruling in this scenario

not the british empire meight they will rule the seas

Perhaps in a really tragic ironic way. It's sad desu.
Ireland should have been essentially negotiating for Britain within the EU and probably would have been if their assessment was that we were actually serious about leaving with no deal. It's May's fault really but neither side can blink without serious concessions.