Is it true that the ancient aztecs and incas were nordicists who worshipped nordics as their Gods?

Is it true that the ancient aztecs and incas were nordicists who worshipped nordics as their Gods?

Attached: Inca_Mask2.png (392x533, 315K)

Most evidence that we have points towards that, yes. We can't say for sure, but it seems quite likely that the elite caste would have been Nordic. Similar to Rome, although in the case of the Roman emperors we actually have recent DNA tests that confirm Augustus was Nordic and carried the I1 haplogroup, as well as 13 out of 14 roman senators tested being genetically Nordic or Baltic as well.

Attached: Ancient Nordic Kings of Rome.jpg (1080x1080, 103K)

Most likely their artistocrats/kings were Northern European, but the lower castes might have been all sorts of ape like negroids and whatnot shit races, but yes the Gods/Kings were always Nordic in both spirit and race

Even Cortez said that the kings and chieftains of native Americans he met were blonde haired and had extremely blue eyes 9/10 cases

We want to be colonized by nordics , iberians ruined the americas

There was no negros in the americas until spaniards brought them here

wtf
DEATH TO WH*TES

Attached: Cuauhtémoc.jpg (531x596, 143K)

Nordics (Whites) are based, swarthy iberians are the ones who ruined the americas

Attached: images.jpg (184x273, 13K)

>Inca mask
>>Inca
not Inca, but Moche

whitoids deserve an slow dead

We wuz kangz n shiet, you have to go back faggot pigskins

Op here, im a mestizo

thank you for your service

Why do you hate whites (nordics)?

Because you are a bunch of autistic faggots and this lands were owned by the indios

thank you for your srervice

Im not white and land shouldnt be owned by indios, it should be owned by nordics because they are superior

Shutup

Bump

I only know we killed all of them thankfully

>We
And no conquistadors didnt kill them all

>american flag

why should i care about youre opinion

>north african
Why do you think you are better than americans?