The music at my wagecuck job is driving me insane

The music at my wagecuck job is driving me insane.

Attached: 1537021170203.jpg (248x250, 27K)

don't na stores blast hiphop 24/24

get earbuds? if you're a cashier tho you're fucked

It's designed to do so. To break down your mental state into placid pliable turbonormie, or for less pliable types, robotic worker drones.
Natural quiet would allow too much thinking.
It's also a huge money-spinner - the music and advertising industries get rich off of poisoning the airwaves and blaring their product into the minds of wagies and anyone who goes out in public.

I can't, I always get called so I can't wear any.

Iktf bro. All you can do is learn to ignore it. Don't give in to that cheaply produced music

Yeah it sucks dicks. When I worked at the supermarket they had to deal with the rights for the music they played (since it's a gigantic concern) and at the same time only played special seasonal songs and specifically chosen ones to stimulate consumerism.
They basically had a playlist on repeat which would be about as long as the average supermarket visit. Then it would repeat over and over.
Pretty sure anything containing nigga is not played in any store there.

Jesus Christ, that's human rights violation if you ask me.

Thank you for your service.

I work at a hotel in downtown and I hear only some smooth lounge music coming from the bar in the evening

It's not breaking my resolve. It only feeds my rage and despair.

Not him but you are 100% right. It should be forbidden. Literally brainwashing music to turn you into a zombie state

Gimme a box of timbits and a large iced vanilla latte wagie

This happened to me at my first Christmas season retail job. Can't hear Xmas music no more. Those annoying kids singing Xmas songs with their annoying kid voices.

Attached: aXm3043xjU.jpg (650x650, 131K)

The worst part is when you hear the songs on the radio when you're off. It gives me PTSD

I have to deal with a similar ordeal. I've never heard most of the song played by metro inc. on the radio. I think they seek artist failures and copycats and buy the rights to their content at a derisory price. Obviously, the playlist is shit.

Staying there will break you.

>tfw I work in a huge garage
>only music that plays here is metal

Feels good bruh

I literally got into a physical fight with the last DP who insisted on having the radio play to these fucked up radio stations in this fucked up shithole that play fucked up garbage trash american music.

Glad Im a NEET and dont have to put up with these retarded braindead no musical taste poolaks anymore.

Were you broken?

My wagecuck job plays the rock channel, mostly metal, folk och old hard rock.

I've never worked in a store or in any customer service job. It would probably drive me insane. Why would you choose to work there?
Even working at some assembly line at a factory is better than that shit.

like phone calls?
If that's the case why not just put your phone next to your pc screen with the earbuds on? That way you can see the screen light up when you get a call

>working at Timmies
You need to be at least 18 years old to post here.

Good metal or shit metal like Metallica?

>not taking the food delivery pill
I mean, ive never worked in my life but why would you want to be surrounded by smelly customers and repetitive music?