1. Your cunt tree

1. Your cunt tree
2. Do you support a de-dollarised world?

1. France
2. Of course.

Attached: dollar.png (611x1041, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ecfr.eu/article/commentary_trading_with_iran_special_purpose_vehicle_how_it_can_work
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what does that mean and what are the implications

Yes. I want the American world order to collapse.

>The euro is increasingly being used in payments for crude oil — Russia’s main export to China — in what’s been seen as a deliberate move away from the petrodollar because of sanctions risks.

>“Work is being done both in the move toward de-dollarization and toward the preventative reduction of sanctions risks from Washington,” BCS Premier analyst Anton Pokatovich told RBC.

>what does that mean
the is the main tool of the USA for world domination, de-dolarizing means less influence and power for the USA

>and what are the implications
if you're not Russia or China, that the USA are about to freed the shit out of you, like the 2 countries that tried to create a non-dollar oil market (aka Irak and Lybia, the 3rd one being Iran but they're protected by Russia and China, so it's harder to bring them freedom... you can still embargo the shit out of them though)

No because I care about things like freedom and my volk's future.

i will never understand what the fuck this mean
i mean, let's say we do a deal with russia about some petroforniture, we pay with euros? or gotta pay in dollars? why? neither of us cares about dollars, we just gotta change our money in dollars and then do the exchange?
bear with me, im illiterate when it comes to economy

Im with you brotha, I. Economy retarded. I barely understand why there isn't just a world wide currency yet. Crypto keeps climbing and falling and climbing snd falling... Bah I just don't get it, venavuela doesn't deserve what it's going thru man, wtf!

Right now, a huge part of international trade is done in $, including trade for the most important ressource in the world, aka oil. Which means countries need to change some of their own currency to the $ if they want to get oil. So basically to change some of their own wealth to another thing that is entirely controled by the USA. So they're basically putting their wealth to the hands of the USA, which is the only producer of US $ in the world.
Then the USA can do whatever they want and influence the politics and policies of the other countries. If they want to pay some debt in $ to another country, they can just print 1000 billions $s that are worth nothing and say "here's your dollars, debt has been paid, now fuck off". Or they can manipulate the exchange rate of the $ to fit their needs. And they can forbid other countries they don't like to use the $, making them unable to buy any products/ressources that are paid only in $.
And they can also enforce the extreterritoriality of their laws to force or prevent others countries and non-US companies to do stuff. Like, typically, they have a law that forbids any company using the $ to trade or have any relationships of any kind with Iran: if a company trades with Iran, then they're forbidden to use the or operate in the USA. Like, if Fiat wanted to sell cars in Iran, the USA would say "you can't use the $ anymore and you can't sell stuff in the USA anymore", which would of course force Fiat to stop all trade with Iran, as they absolutely needs the $ and the US market. So, what it means is that the USA can force most countries and companies to follow the US laws and policies, laws and policies that are made to fit the US needs and interests, not the needs and interests of other countries. They can use it to favourise their own companies, something they did already a lot.

Kill the petrodollar and you suddenly kills most of the US soft power. Which is why Irak and Lybia got forcefully freed.

1. Spain
2. YES!

>the is the main tool of the USA for world domination, de-dolarizing means less influence and power for the USA

Attached: a33.png (558x614, 45K)

i see, thanks for the detailed explanation
how is their debt impossibly big if they can just pay it off whenever they want? i guess there are consequences from that trick or it's internal debt?
how will it work if we start to use euro tho, there will be 2 completly separate markets? or it will become a world clash and everyone will have to accept either one or another? how bad can they fuck us up, and how bad can we do to them?
sorry for the tsunami of question, it's an interesting topic but im really ground zero

Attached: 1374874550365.jpg (300x265, 18K)

Extremely informative post, thanks mate

Petrodollar is a myth long dispelled. The dollar strength is tied to our economy compared to others. Its affected by things like supply and demand of goods/services, strength of our economy (unemployment and growth), actual supply/demand of dollars (that can be affected by trading in dollars or keeping them as reserve currency). Basically yeah trading in euros more could weaken the dollar (far from destroying it or American power) but then that means exports/services from the u.s. become more competitive and foreign tourism more affordable.

thank you for your service

thank you for your service

petrodollar is basically mafia, you refuse to trade in petrodollar we send MUHRINS to liberate you

Italy
Yes of course, fuck the United Spics of Niggerica

>Like, typically, they have a law that forbids any company using the $ to trade or have any relationships of any kind with Iran: if a company trades with Iran, then they're forbidden to use the or operate in the USA
The EU just set up a financial instrument to circumvent this, it's called Instex ecfr.eu/article/commentary_trading_with_iran_special_purpose_vehicle_how_it_can_work
>A European exporter with an order for medicine from an Iranian importer provides INSTEX with the relevant documentation on the transaction. This will include evidence that the importer has practised reasonable due diligence in relation to the Iranian buyer and the end user. Crucially for European companies, INSTEX will not provide the requisite due diligence service.
>Once it has approved the sale, INSTEX will register it on a ledger of trade.
>INSTEX will examine its ledger to identify an instance in which a European importer has registered a purchase of pistachios from an Iranian exporter.
>INSTEX will then approve a payment from the European importer of pistachios to the European exporter of medicine, meaning that the payment can be made from one European bank to another without using funds that originated in Iran.
>To complete the process of trade intermediation, the Iranian counterpart to INSTEX will coordinate a similar payment from the Iranian importer of medicine to the Iranian exporter of pistachios. These funds will remain within Iran.

Based Russia. EVRASIA RISING

Mutts SEETHING

Bronte on suicide watch

You got Black on your mind.

Shut up America hat

I can see it now, russia joins the eu forming a third super power to duke it out between china and the usa.

well, sure, and then the USA can perfectly vote a law that forbids any entity using instex to use the $
plus that still changes nothing to comapnies who want to build production plants/manufactures in Iran, for example Total had to abandon a plan to build the biggest gas extraction plant in the world, as well as PSA or Renault that had projects there

>well, sure, and then the USA can perfectly vote a law that forbids any entity using instex to use the $
I don't think they have access to the list of companies using Instex. At that point they would have to start a trade war with the whole EU
>plus that still changes nothing to comapnies who want to build production plants/manufactures in Iran, for example Total had to abandon a plan to build the biggest gas extraction plant in the world, as well as PSA or Renault that had projects there
Why? You can just go there, build it "for free" with a subcontractor or a holding and then get paid in commodities from Iran back at home