At this point we have to admit it. The Republic of Ireland was a failed project...

At this point we have to admit it. The Republic of Ireland was a failed project. This country has no international influence. The attempt to revive Irish language and culture was pathetic, and in fact both of these things are in WORSE positions now than they were pre-independence. It's time for Ireland to realise: The jig is up. Their fate can only be to either rejoin the UK, or become an EU colony.

Attached: ireland.png (838x1192, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ballon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Jengland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this but unironically
every irish waste i've met is a soppy sad act

We're far more relevant and wealthy since independence

Agreed

Nope. 90% of people think you are a part of the UK. You really have no reason to not join.

Bertie

Trevor

Nigel

I don't care what other people think

Most people don't even know Finland exists, I didn't before coming to Jow Forums

One of us
One of us
One of us

>Most people don't even know Finland exists, I didn't before coming to Jow Forums

Probably because your government is too busy forcing you to learn a dead language and lies about "the evil Brits", rather than actual international history and relevant geopolitics.

Yes, my name is Bertie. What of it?

>lies
lmao

How did you know my name was Trevor?

>I don't care what other people think
Then why are you too proud to admit that you're an Englishman? Can you even speak Irish?

I wish we had flags for all the home nations so I could see if you're a Taig or just a disgusting leftiecunt from England.

I don't need to prove anything to some obsessed Finnish weirdo online :)

A failure is better for us than "success" of your genocidal imperialism. In fact, the failure of the free state is the success of anglo imperialism.
If we get our shit together and get an ultranationalist regime island-wide we will easily "make it".
Meanwhile the UK will lose NI and Scotland and possibly Wales, and demographically fuck itself in England with commonwealth immigrants.

Do your research man. We actually gave them democracy.

t. can't speak Irish

>The attempt to revive Irish language and culture was pathetic
The thing is, irish gaelic is not a dead language, while east-bryttonic is a dead language.
How pathetic is that?
You'll never speak the native celtic language of your ancestors.
Too late, losers.

I'm an Anglo-Saxon, not some disgusting celt.

That's not something to be proud of

>It's not our fault we are a poor shithole with no influence outside our borders! It's those pesky Brits again!!!

Attached: 1564594634097.jpg (1080x1020, 131K)

t. can't speak east-bryttonic, speaks a french sub-dialect called "english" instead

t. Can't speak Gallic, speaks a German-Roman mutt tongue called "French" instead

Nope, only a thin line on the eastern coast of England is genetically more germanic than celtic.
The English are mostly Britons, who lost their native celtic language to the forein germanic immigrants.
And now you speak a french dialect since William the conqueror crushed your country and replaced your kings long ago.
Unlike you losers, we Bretons have no germanic admixture, because we defeated the Franks at wat two times. If you want to see what your unmixed ancestors looked like, come here in Brittany.
Plus our native celtic language is still alive: Biken ne gomzot yezh ho hendadoù en-dro, re ziwezhat eo evidoc'h !

Pezh 'zo, komz a ran brezhoneg mat tre, evel va hendadoù araozon, hag evel va bugale evel-just.
Evel ma lavarit, marv eo ar galianeg, rak dic'houest eo bet ar C'hallaoued da herzel ouzh an alouber. Re ziwezhat eo evito ivez, biken ne gomzint galianeg en-dro !

t. native breton speaker with 100% breton ancestry

YOU are the one speaking a med romance dialect here, Pierre. I speak breton, like my forefathers, like my kids and grandkids.
YOU are the loser here, pierre!
How many east-bryttonic schools in England?
None, because east-bryttonic is dead.
LOL

How the hell did Ireland get so rich?

Attached: European GDP per capita.png (879x703, 145K)

But can you speak Breton without a hint of French accent?

Eliminating business rates for corporations. Corps have their HQs in Luxembourg, but if they need a few staff they go to Ireland and take advantage of the ridiculous tax breaks. It's a castle built on sand.

>because we defeated the Franks at wat two times

Then why have you been under the Frankish boot for longer than even Ireland was part of Britain?

Why the fuck would I want to speak a celtshit language? I would prefer if we spoke a purer, more Germanic form of English, but the tongue we speak today is not worlds apart from what the Saxons spoke anyway. Not as if we speak the literal unchanged language of the people we claim oppressed us for centuries, as the Irish do.

My blood is Saxon. My surname and those of my known ancestors are all of verified Saxon origin. I am from the English south where the original Anglo-Saxon kingdoms were founded. Yes, I am Saxon, I don't want any part of this celtshit cancer culture you are embarrassingly trying to promote, and it brings me IMMENSE pleasure that the Brythonic languages are almost all dead, I only wish we could have taken it further and exterminated Welsh as well (But there is still time for that).

>ITT: great shitain's patriotic working class

brittonic langauges are more alive in britain than france.

You forgot: Farroq, Pajeet...

Your children will have islamic surnames nai, Basil.

Attached: EA4RUBCXUAALtLu.jpg (620x577, 66K)

Here in Finistère, the most western part of Brittany, all the native breton speakers of my age have a strong breton accent, even when speaking french.
Listen to any old english course, compare with the actual pronunciation, and you'll easily see who have a poor accent.
Same with the french language, the French can't even speak their own language properly, words like "parfum", "chien", "pain" for instance...
Breton is way more stable, we can read middle-breton texts without much pain, unlike the French or the English whose language are a fucking mess.
The French can't even speak gaulish, with or without accent, because their native language is dead. Too late for them. Same with the English.

You're acting as if yours won't, Gearoid?

Attached: GerryAdams.jpg (678x455, 106K)

Brittany was founded by people from the english isles. You speak a foregin tongue yourself if your going to go down that road

>Then why have you been under the Frankish boot
We've never been under the Frankish boot, because we defeated them at war, two times:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ballon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Jengland

Nope, come give us a wee visit.

Obsessed

>Why the fuck would I want to speak a celtshit language?
You'll never speak the native celtic language of your forefathers, because it's dead. Too late for you, loser.

>the tongue we speak today is not worlds apart from what the Saxons spoke anyway
LOL the "english" language is like 75% romance with some remaining germanic little funny words here and there. Because you live under the French boot since William the conqueror defeated you and replaced your germanic kings with french kings. And now you speak a med latino language. LOL

>the Brythonic languages are almost all dead
Only west-bryttonic, the language of your forefathers, is dead.

>brittonic langauges are more alive in britain than france.
Welsh and breton are okay, we have schools, cornish will be okay in the future.
In fact, the only problem is with east-bryttonic, because east-bryttonic is totally dead. The English will never speak their native language, too late for them. They are losers. Same with gaulish. Gaulish is dead, and the French will never speak it again.

>Most people don't even know Finland exists, I didn't before coming to Jow Forums
No wonder amerimutts are so retarded if this is what their ancestors are like.

>from the english isles
Nope, from the British isles. Can't you see the similarity between "Brit-" ha "Breizh", the name of Brittany in the breton language?

Some Britons came to the other side of the channel and founded Brittany, others stayed in Britain. Those who stayed in Britain were defeated by the Anglo-Saxons immigrants, mixed with them, lost their native language... ouch !

Brittany was founded by my ancestors, the Britons, who mixed with the locals, who were already the very same people and who spoke already the very same language.
Julius Caesar himself wrote in "The war of the Gauls" that the very same people inhabited the two sides of the channel, and spoke the very same language.

Brehon Law is superior

>superior
How do you say "superior" in english, Pierre?
Are you a french supremacist or what?

the br*t posting going on in this thread jesus mary and joseph think i just threw up lads

Attached: 1540485456261.jpg (1280x960, 222K)

I am a mighty Gael, delete your post

Attached: back_to_the_future_england.jpg (720x347, 57K)

leave us alone

based

I can speak Scots. How many "Irish" can speak Irish?

>This country has no international influence
Nigger, half of your Brexit troubles revolve around Ireland. In daily EU affairs they don't matter but in Brexit they have influence on par with France and Germany.

>Their fate can only be to either rejoin the UK, or become an EU colony.
Yes, an "EU colony". Because the EU is clearly less interested in securing Ireland's interests than the UK is in securing Northern Ireland's interests, right? Let's seee how "No Backstop" Johnson will handle this.

Oi cay spake scuts too aye

I think I can understand your gibberish.
I can spak Scots tae, ay.

I hope you didn't type any of this without a hint of irony

I don't understand.

i think that the republci of ireland should annex all of northern ireland and great britain.

i personally welcome our irish overlords' rule as the only way of solving this country's problems.

>contemporary people are the ancestor of another

I know Italians aren't good when it comes to the English language, but seriously Pinocchio!

You don't seriously think those people know how to organize a nation do you?

thank you for your service

How do you say "seriously", "people", "organize" and "nation" in english, Pierre?

Jokes on all of you, I speak pure Cumbric

In my Cumbric house in my Cumbric car I speak Cumbric near and far

Pure and clear my Cumbric tongue by the gazy moon and the watching sun

Breton speech is Cumbric not, Welsh with Zs can go rot

>think those
Wow, you managed to use two actual english words bigger than four letters. Impressive!

I really worry about the Irish then if in more than a century they became that much dumber instead of smarter and better educated like the rest of the world.

Same for Russia and Ukraine

A couple hundred years after the English, Welsh and Scottish had it

You're Europe's offshore banking haven. That shit might have flied while the bongs were there to take up the free market cause on your behalf, but pretty soon Brussels is going to be asking you to start contributing more of Soros and Bezos' billions to the EU budget and the foreign billionaires will fuck off back to the Cayman Islands leaving you with the bill.
Also, "since independence"? You were an Iberia-tier poverty-ridden shithole until Bertie Ahern unfucked your economy in the 90s. "Independence" for most of Ireland's history meant Dev's laughable peasant autarky.

>unironically supporting israel
fuck off you old boomer cunt

Even if all the hyperbole you said was true we would still be better off than under the UK. I mean just look at how badly it manages with only 3 countries, imagine it had 4. And that’s not to mention the failed state in NI they still can’t fix

fuck off sandnigger

Palestine is based jewboy

honestly dont give a fuck about either of them, but sympathy for some shitskins is cringy shinner-tier bullshit.

Kill yourself subhuman breton

I would really like to like the irish, but they are all so depressing
I went to Ireland, and found it incredible the most talkative and happy looking people, were the foreigners

that's not true. modern english are closer to iron age britons than anglo-saxon samples. they're basically still the exact same as pre-roman britons. you're not norman, saxon, or viking, sorry to say, and you're essentially the same shit as the irish, which hilariously pleases neither of you.

Attached: british and irish dna atlas.jpg (1900x1625, 471K)

Attached: nw euro cluster.png (250x223, 11K)

The only way to fix Northern Ireland is to deport all the taigs to the Republic. But then you'd just cry even harder.

the only reason ni is a "failed state" is because of insane murderous larpers, who are willing to kill their own country men for no reason other than muh island something.
If ireland never left the uk and wasn't butthurt of precieved historical wrongs, it would be a much more populous and greater country in a great union of its fellow ethnic group, the british islanders. Taig, angus, nigel and lloyd, you are all the same.

whats your problem with the bretoned?

BOOOOO

Kys

>My blood is Saxon. My surname and those of my known ancestors are all of verified Saxon origin.

Brythonic celts adopted Anglo-Saxon culture and names because they were the ruling class. If you weren't "Anglo-Saxon" you couldn't even own weapons.

The Anglo-Saxons literally considered anyone who spoke English one of them. You do the math. You're not some Dane from 500 AD my man. (Briton-Anglo peasants also adopted Norman names when THEY became the ruling class.)

Less than 40 years in the EU and Ireland has become a more prosperous society than under the UK, in fact they have even surpassed their former colonial master.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Ireland, is in fact, Western Britain, or as I've recently taken to calling it, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland. Ireland is not a country unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning British system made useful by the Anglican religion, system of government and Anglo-Irish elite comprising a full country as defined by the UN.

Many Jow Forums posters interact with a modified version of the British nation every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Britain which occupies Louth to County Cork is often called "Ireland", and many of its citizens are not aware that it is basically the British nation, developed by the English Kings.

There really are Irishmen, and these people do live there, but they’re just a part of the country. Milesians are the proletariat: the worker bees of the country that gather the resources and work in the businesses that Brits run. The Irish are an essential part of the country, but useless by themselves; they can only function in the context of the British system. Irishmen are normally used to do manual labor under British supervision: the whole country is basically Britain with Irishmen added, or the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland. All the so-called "Irish" accomplishments are really accomplishments of the United Kingdom.

how about deport all the porridge wogs back to Scotland?

>Meanwhile the UK will lose NI and Scotland and possibly Wales, and demographically fuck itself in England with commonwealth immigrants
Not only is this what Padraig believes, it's what drives him over the finish line when he's strumming himself into ecstasy of an evening

>attempts to explain palaeo-genetics, history and linguistics
>fails on all counts
This is your brain on Breton nationalism

>mocking a more important nation with a richer history
I lol'd, Seamus

>Brittany was founded by my ancestors, the Britons, who mixed with the locals, who were already the very same people and who spoke already the very same language
Translation: "Most of my ancestors spoke Gaulish and Vulgar Latin, but this contradicts my purity argument so let me make things up"
Pahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Gaulish died long ago. It's over. You'll never speak the native language of your ancestors again. It's dead. Too late for you, loser.

And in 2019, France is a shithole compared to Lower Brittany. You already are the dying one here, Pierre.

Gaulish is Dead, you'll never speak it again.

You call yourself "Français", after the name of the Franks, a tiny tribe of germanic immigrants who conquered you while we Bretons defeated them two times at war.

You don't call yourself "Gaulois" anymore, you don't give gaulish names to your children, because you hate your ancestors so much. You hate the fact that your native language and culture died long ago.

And now it's too late. France is crumbling, the galish language lies dead in the ashes of Alesia. You are like zombies. Your native celtic culture died long ago... You are dead zombies.

Hag ouzpenn se, un dra zo sur ha peursur: Breizh a vevo da viken. N'hon eus ket miret hor yezh hag hor sevenadur keit-se evit lezel anezho da vont da goll. Bev omp ha bev mat zoken. Ha c'hwi, Gallaoued, n'oc'h nemet zombied kollet.

Funny that we will not allow UK to keep soft border after the brexit

I'm not even french to begin with LMAO

Bullshit.
Gaelics and Britons have always been two distinct people, with distinct languages.
Gaelic is not bryttonic, both are celtic, but that's all.

Irish women dream about netting a British BVLL on Love Island while Irish men are all in the pub watching English football with their Liverpool/Man U tops on. The jig is up, independence was always a meme.

Cope harder, loser.
Any breton from Lower Brittany is way more "british" than you'll ever be. We speak our bryttonic language, you don't, loser.

>is triggered by the truth

>we
>allow UK

>tf
>tp

Fucking kek

If you don't assert what you are, you'll remain nothing.

you're all subhumans, i don't get why you try and distinguish yourselves from each other

It's nice knowing that IRA-supporting, low-IQ Padraigs who masturbate over the thought of murdering innocent Britons then spend the meagre wages they've 'earned' at their blue-collar job each week on travel to Scotland, Celtic tickets, jerseys, programmes, food, etc, and perhaps even a nice stay in a hotel or B&B and a night on the town. Nothing says 'fuck da Brits' like visiting Britain and sinking all of your disposable income into its economy

well then, next time you think "irish people don't contribute to Britain" you can remember this post ;)

isn't ireland just a mini uk

Obviously that's not true, but whatever helps you sleep at night, buddy :)