/brit/

The Boys edition

Attached: god i wish that were me.webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/tv/1564686934452.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=lpW6C56VQUY
youtube.com/watch?v=iDBXyGtK7H8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>i'm not a policy maker
but you're trying to make policy by having a 100% inheritance tax? it's like saying well I think everything should be state owned? how does that work you ask? don't ask me i'm not a policy maker. it's meaningless
>are you saying we should abolish the current inheritance tax?
i'm not saying abolish anything I would certainly embrace tweaks though. rethinking regressive tax like VAT would be a good start. there is no need for water to continue to have a 20% VAT. at least reduce the amount if not take away completely on essential items like that. if you have to raise incmoe tax % a little to pay for it so be it.

Attached: egqj9rtu7r631.jpg (2448x3264, 714K)

thoughts?

Attached: 1460569957439.jpg (615x308, 42K)

Religions are pretty shit but Christianity is the best of a bad bunch.
No, not Buddhism. Irreligious people who think Buddhism is the best religion don't know anything about Buddhism.

/fa/ meetup

Attached: fgf.jpg (1080x720, 114K)

Probably going to get bumped off if she keeps hanging about up North.

sethian gnosticism for me

Leftypol on the ropes

Attached: 50C71AF3-23C5-4E87-9001-FD7A05001D3F.jpg (756x591, 91K)

would love her to bend me over, wear a latex catsuit, and peg me

All cults are the same.

>he did something with himself
he’s a fat neet

Not entirely fussed on the new Brockhampton single. Loved the first 3 albums

focusing on inheritance tax, you seem to be dismissing the idea solely due to the difficulty of enforcing it, which seems like an argument against all inheritance taxes rather than a specific one against 100%

REALLY causes one to ponder

Attached: b2ap3_large_Alice-Beatrice-and-Mrs-Thatcher-.jpg (662x896, 191K)

I would give her such a knobbing.

Attached: 92CB0C3A-3669-477E-84C9-F47AB6C507BD.jpg (548x974, 169K)

love this picture

Attached: 1437767427725.png (2022x9691, 698K)

water is wet and in other news a trip shares his opinion about something no one else asked about.

If that causes you to lose your identity then it can't have been particularly ingrained.

the trains should be re-nationalised

really dont care

probably had at least 100 tory nonces inside them each by that point

gfs and twink bfs should be nationalised

state mandated mates

No, they're not.
Only one cult flies planes into buildings.

i.4cdn.org/tv/1564686934452.webm

State issued (You)s

fully justified
theyve done more to answer the yank question than you ever have

Boris is the father of the nation and we are his children.

All cults are the he same.

don't have
never had
never will have
a gf or sex

so im here to tell you why SHOES ARE OVERRATED

AN ESSENTIAL THING THAT WE ALL NEED HMMMMMM GREAT

oh is that what you meant by the confusion about 100% that you think i meant well it's impossible because they could have 1 penny that was never accounted for and managed to slip below hence pedantically making it not 100%, ahh no i don't think that at all. My issue is entirely with the arbitrary boundaries you are drawing around what is a gift, what is inheritance and so on. now obviously gifts as they are are arbitrary but from what I can tell you wish to create a new system which benefits the wealthy even more than at the present as it will only be the wealthy with the huge giftable assets that could generate enough value for there to be something left over after capital gains. middle classes instead of getting a house or paying 40% get absolutely nothing/something at a pathetic fraction of the wealthy - compare for example the returns on the £10,000 gift from the middle class parent (let's say 20% growth so £12,000 vs £1,000,000 gitt from the wealthy which then gets the the person £1,200,000.
2,000 vs 200,000 to then pay capital gains tax on. the difference in wealth transfer is even more egregious than the current system. so in conclusion contrary to making each generation fairer i would argue that your suggestions so far would actually make it even unfairer.

stand UP for the boys in green
youtube.com/watch?v=lpW6C56VQUY

Attached: 1555499571082.jpg (297x322, 37K)

Attached: 5'5 and built like an attempted murderer.png (202x445, 120K)

Sorry, can you repeat that? Think you stuttered, mate.

I improved myself yesterday and today. I'm on a self-improvement streak!

would have been school shooters 20 years ago

>middle classes suffer more
so? everyone should be subject to it, what you're making is an argument for effective enforcement, which i agree with

I'm a conspiracy theorist.
I believe powerful people work with powerful people and conspire.

that was cool

hella fukkin based

Attached: dcf42a5ede824818b478fa2dc6b1a82d_18.jpg (800x450, 44K)

N=PQ+R, where 0≤R

Made the mistake of listening to really loud drum and bass and jungle again last night and I woke up this morning with nasty tinnitus. My ears (right especially) have been ringing all day. Hate it.

Nice.

post good choons that were uploaded in the past hour
youtube.com/watch?v=iDBXyGtK7H8

what's your Myers–Briggs personality lads?

don't care nerd

why should the person who has less pay the same % as the person who has more? if you only earn £5,000 a year why should you pay the same amount of tax as % as the person who earns £5,000,000 a year?

>hella

FOY

V=FRK is the answer

INTJ

intj
yes i know, im based

sn(x)*f(x)*s(x)
formerly ch(x)

Know one person there

there is no point in doing anything as an incel

I want to eat Emma Watson out but in such a way that my nose is in her asshole and I can take a good sniff.

Attached: F73FD6D3-E3F5-4B2F-91CE-452F45EBF540.jpg (550x720, 67K)

its not you paying tax, you're dead :) the reason the benefactors should pay the tax is because they did an equal amount to earn it

Toilberg is proper taking the piss lads. I've been archaeological consultant/site supervisor for about 8 months with a couple of years' experience as an archaeologist on site previous to that. I'm not on a great wage which is what I expected because I'm new to the company and it's the junior grade still, but I'm a competent surveyor/supervisor, fantastic on the shovel and good at the IT side of things
Turns out junior grades in other disciplines are getting paid a few grand a year more than me, even straight out of uni with no experience and fewer applicable skills. I have to manage teams of 6 or so subbies on far more invovled sites than them and I'm still getting paid less
Feel fuarking shafted desu lads

will you ever just shut the fuck up mboko you pseudo intellectual bore

i could sell sand to an arab

Attached: CnRubSjWgAA8Vd5.jpg (978x1200, 158K)

want you arrested

what does your union advise lad?

mad that he lifted 500kg
boggles my mind really

500 bags of sugar piece of piss

do that to my gf

i don't get this response it suggests you don't understand what i'm saying. you want to keep the current system in the current system money earned as a result of the gifted money is not taxed even if they die within the 7 years so tax is paid on the gifted money. if i give my son £100,000 to invest and when i die 5 years later there is £120,000 he does not pay tax on the £120,000 but on only 100% of the inital gift the £100,000. please see my above example for how this system contrary to your expectations actually penalises the worse off even more than the current system as the wealthy get to keep significant amounts of money while the less wealthy can keep very little.

500 jelly babies

actually saudi arabia and the UAE are some of the top importers of sand so it's not really that hard

runt

Wrong. Make the world a better place for Chad's sons to inherit

500g of what

Source?

Attached: 1523527329100.jpg (292x271, 11K)

Attached: hk.jpg (175x101, 7K)

i could sell fine not fit for building sand to an arab

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 5K)

tax that too then, at 100%

me on the right

Attached: eddie hall 500kg.webm (1280x720, 2M)

so now you don't want the current system...

better

I've seen merry christmas mr lawrence before and remembered it as bowie kissed the jap on the lips and the jap went mad because he fancied bowie

just rewatched the clip and its a kiss on both cheeks, of peace and kindness not on the lips wtf how did i misremember this, am i bent?

Mega Poo lol

Attached: yanks.jpg (1438x801, 118K)

Must be grim being poor in HK, teeny tiny closet of a flat, and surrounded by tarq's as far as the eye can see.

limp wristed gimps wank over this, makes me want to put my fist through the next woman i see cheeky cunts

just go outside bro

doubt any of these strongmen live past 60

Don't show this to copealone

Tax incels at 1000%

aBsolute state of clickbait

you’re an incel? just go outside and catch sum rays bro

landlords should be lined up against a wall and shot

Geoff Capes is still going

are deadlifts actually a good workout or are they more of a bragging right

Reminder that if you're not left handed you're literally a feminine homosexual faggot. according to medicine.

A low digit ratio:
Left handed preference
Increased risk for anxiety
Assertiveness in females
Aggression in males
Heterosexual preference

High digit ratio:
Lowered sperm counts
Increased risk for heart disease
Increased risk of obesity and metabolic syndrome
Increased risk of depression and eating disorders
Numerical skills
Homosexual preference

you'll be catching my fist if you said that in my neck of the woods. incels deserve respect

one of the most essential workouts

decent if you want a hernia

nah i want the current system, but at 100%, with the 7 year exemption but infinite, a reduction in gift allowances
again you're arguing against enforcement, and essentially against any inheritance tax

poo

geoff copes

incels should have their organs harvested to give to shaggers