Does this happen in your country?

Does this happen in your country?

Attached: 1564499092664.webm (240x360, 735K)

Thank you for your service.

Thank you for your service.

More importantly, what country is this?

thank you for your service

Thank you for your service

USA NYC

why are wh*te women feel so entitled to non-white men?

Attached: wh'te woman rejection.webm (640x800, 2.55M)

Sure, I always do that in the subway.

Depends black, mixed black and Latino guys tend to do well with white Women

Middle eastern, Muslim, pajeet and Asian guys don’t really get any type of white women

GOD...

Perhaps she did the black mating ritual wrong.

I decided to talk to talk to black girls for the first time in my life few days ago during my trip to Poznan because i was drunk and it was last at night anyway. And i must unfortunately admit that they were even easier towards me than Polish girls.

Attached: 20190728_024814.jpg (4032x2268, 2.18M)

So is this that stupid "manspreading" mockery?

That's sexual harassment

That's the photo of me following them, so they even might think that i was some kind of pervert or smth

Attached: 20190728_021527.jpg (4032x2268, 2.58M)

... and i need literally like few minutes of conversation with them to make them act as if they wanted to jump on my dick on the spot

Attached: 20190728_031713.jpg (4032x2268, 2.17M)

Guy is afriad

Why didn't you BLEACHED them?

It's America.

>RAPE!! MASTURBATING NEXT TO YOU AND GRABBING YOUR HAND, DOES NOT MEAN I CONSENT TO YOU TOUCHING ME.

I kind of planned to take them both to my hotel room, but in the end i concluded that i drunk too much alcohol to get erection, so i went to bed instead to get a sleep before departing next day at morning

Attached: 20190728_032441.jpg (4032x2268, 2.21M)

>The nerve... How DARE him not slide his BIG. FAT. BLACK. COCK. Inside me?

Attached: white women BTFO.jpg (800x1164, 278K)

That guy is hot hnnng I'd hop on his lap and ride him

gay

the service was great, I'd tip you and give you a discount for my goods but a thanks will do just as well.

not in mainland iraq, but in our european colonies

I've lived her almost 4 years. All I ever see are smelly homes people, beggars and insane rambling black people giving monologues on religion, gays and society.

is he like your "dark European" type

wtf do you live in zagreb?

>Middle eastern, Muslim, pajeet and Asian guys don’t really get any type of white women
They get their own and sometimes other women.

>tfw no ethiopian gfs

Creep.

>wtf do you live in zagreb?
Is that where it is, I thought it was NYC. Yeah the car is similar but the map is different.

All girls react the same way to me. It is enough for me to talk to them for a while and they instantly smile, and begin to act in a whorish way, as if they tried to seduce me. It is kind of hard to make a photo of them in such situation without making it looking stupid and suspicious. Maybe next time i should use glasses with hidden camera inside to show you guys how easy girls are towards me, literally all of them. I think i might even become your idol or smth because most of you - imageboard guys - are lonely onanists, i guess.

no, the way you described nyc reminded me of zagreb

SHE'S STILL NOT ASKING FOR IT

Anyway, i had some kind of irrational expectation that girls of other race would act in a different way, as they come from culturally different zone. But no, it didn't happen.