Travelling to the US

Britbong here, me and my mother are coming to visit family in MA for a second time, last time we came we were halted by security for something about my mother "overstaying her welcome" when she visited her sister in 1997, we were sent to some immigration waiting room and eventually pardoned, neither of us can remember why it was or why we were let off, but my mum is freaking out about having it happen again, so can any American anons tell me the risks and what to expect when arriving at Boston Airport?

Attached: 4653r36546577456.jpg (1440x900, 112K)

if she was pardoned then it's nbd as long as she didn't overstay her visa last time.
airport security are usually assholes and there's a surprising number of illegal immigrants from the british isles in boston

>>airport security are usually assholes and there's a surprising number of illegal immigrants from the british isles in boston
Yeah I got that impression, last time it happened I went to sit against the while waiting for them to finish and they guy warned me, "if you stay over there, you're illegally entering the US" which sounded pretty petty, thanks though.

>against the while
against the wall while*

Köszönöm a szolgáltatást

Hello this is an English speaking board

Thank you for the music.

Attached: robert_smith.png (770x770, 517K)

thank you for your service

Don't use the electronic visa waiver; get visas from an embassy.

maybe she forgot to thank the TSA for the service during 1997 visit

Wait until she sees the new rape rooms we've installed.

Sorry this is for a serious enquiry not mass shitposting about America

I don't think you understand this particular website, Queen Mary.

>Britbong here, me and my mother are coming to visit family in MA for a second time, last time we came we were halted by security for something about my mother "overstaying her welcome" when she visited her sister in 1997

You might be ineligible for an ESTA application (for life) and have to apply for a tourist visa at the embassy.

Fuck off, we're full.

No I'm aware that this site has shitposting, I'm talking about a particular wave of shitposting, which I don't want to be posted on my thread about a related enquiry
>visiting a country to visit family for 10 days as an ethnic Brit equates to being a third world migrant intending to illegally enter a country

F U L L
U
L
L

The real question here is why you would want to visit the USA.

Are you illiterate? He's visiting family you braindead retard.

Why would anyone ever go to the US?

To thank the vets

To thank them for their service in person. Duh

We got pretty diverse nature. That's our only redeeming quality though. Everything else sucks