Non-Americans, what is your favorite part of the US that you've been to so far?

Non-Americans, what is your favorite part of the US that you've been to so far?

Attached: ice-bae.jpg (2000x1333, 238K)

thank you for your service

Thank you for your service

merci pour votre service
New York city

Home depot gloryholes

thank you for your service

Based

What was your favorite thing here?

Her asshole probably smells so good

the part where they did lots of service.which I thank them for.

Thank you for your service

I've never been to the US but the Pacific Northwest seems the most comfy. Washington especially.

This. Nothing in the world smells better than a hot Latina's ass

If you guys go to New York, I recommend seeing Brooklyn too and not just Manhattan

norcal

None .If I want to experience war wrecked A-holes I go to Syria who is much closer than US .

Attached: vaseline.gif (300x227, 1.74M)

>being this retarded

>Almost every day u can read about mass shootings and mass casualties in US .
In normal country this would be considered war time , in US its ''normal life'' .

lmao

Attached: days-since-last-mass-shooting-0-1-congratulations-when-i-30509933.png (500x865, 154K)

New York, because of how authentic it is and I love the food there.

My least favourite part of America is Florida

New York, because i love snow christimas and big cities, but i heard that people of New York are a little bit rude, is that true?

ME/NH

Attached: 65b43b4faf55cfb34e9b5bf0a21719a9--new-hampshir.jpg (433x650, 113K)

it is
t. man who lives here

Chicago and Death Valley

I'd never set foot on that shithole
but my favourite part would probably be a Six Flags theme park

Florida is based, though

What food did you have in New York?

I want to go to Houston one day. Also good you kept the native smerican names for your cities

The only rude people are either ghetto or mentally ill

same

Fuck you.

So like 90% of the city then

Florida, its the only US place I've been to. visited disneyworld and legoland when I was a kid, it was pretty dope.
Actually gonna be visiting NYC for the first time tomorrow, so we'll see how it is I guess.

Why the fuck would you wanna go to Houston?

>bullets is too spicy for yuropoids

Attached: Teddy-Roosevelt-Laughing-1910-e1539722671345.jpg (754x937, 89K)

I hope you have fun here! I recommend checking out Brooklyn and not just Manhattan

Maybe he wants some nice Chicana booty

target, buying a durag for 1,50$ at midnight was the highlight of my life

Houston has the best food in the US

thanks man looking forward to it

Where will you be staying?

based

This. I want a latina wifey

He should also go out to the suburbs and do some real Texasy stuff like going shooting

The cowgirl with them feels soo good

Attached: f35.png (476x564, 410K)

American women are too outgoing for me. They mired me too hard, never experienced this before anywhere else. Also surprisingly they know what denmark is

Why didn't you take advantage and get some blowjobs?

Oklahoma, I visited a small town called Ada. Real friendly people and interesting atmosphere.

Another good thing about Texas is that it's a good place to see non-soy American culture

How did that happen?

I want to go to Oklahoma City some day, I hear it's cool

I’m not into racemixing

My parents had old friends in the area from when they lived there for a year. I came along for a visit.

I was in OK City once during my stay I think, visited some cowboy museum. I was also at a Chickasaw indian reservation which I think might have been close by.

You'd rather be a lonely virgin?

What brought your parents over there? That is absolute flyover land! Not saying that's a bad thing, some of my favorite parts of the US are flyover

based

My father was offered a job at a lab there, it had some connections to his university. They had also already met some Americans who had come to Sweden in a similar exchange.

I don’t have problem with women, just not used to be approached by them, muttgrel

So he got tired of it after a year?Liar. Every straight man loves that attention