A few years ago a Frenchman wrote what the Americans were like from his experience in Afghanistan

A few years ago a Frenchman wrote what the Americans were like from his experience in Afghanistan.

His first point was that Americans are tall, often standing a head taller than their European counterparts. He noted that the Americans were very easy to pick out.

Second, he stated that every military has that one person who is just a waste of air, the general screwup in the unit. However, with the Americans even the most screwed up guy is better trained than those of other forces.

The average American is strong. Very strong. From his base of operations he claimed that the weakest American was stronger than the strongest soldier in the French units. If a unit was in trouble you prayed that an American unit took up the radio call for help. When American forces picked up the call their reply was "sit tight, we are coming to get you." There wasn't any logistic haggling until the Americans were fully committed to your rescue. They came regardless of what the situation was, In fact they wouldn't ask about specifics until they got close to your position and often knew the threats in the area before asking what problems you were having.

He also realized one overwhelming fact. In all other forces, if an officer was killed you're taught to dig in and take a defensive position. Not the Americans. If an American officer is taken out of commission they go on the attack. He realized that American officers restrain the troops under their command, not for their protection but the enemy's. If you kill or injure an American officer, they are coming for you and very little will save you.

Thank you for your service.

Attached: seal.jpg (1200x1359, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jul/27/sas-soldier-killed-by-friendly-fire-inquiry-finds
youtube.com/watch?v=ubmIJUTI6ss
chrishernandezauthor.com/2013/07/09/working-with-the-french-army/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1557978802367.png (2000x2000, 768K)

theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jul/27/sas-soldier-killed-by-friendly-fire-inquiry-finds

SAS soldier killed by American friendly fire, Amermiutts then proceed to cover up his death

thank you for your service

A few years ago a Swede wrote what the Americans were like from his experience in America.

His first point was that Americans are fat, extremely fat. Often waddling wherever they go.

Thank you for your service

Attached: 1398759963997.jpg (912x683, 124K)

Nice pasta bro.
Anyway, seal = phoque = gay in French.

I for one thank this man for his service

I liked being hated on Jow Forums better than being thanked for my service.

I will kill the filthy Americans

Based.

tfw no amerigan bf

the reality is that most american soldiers are welfare queens
i heard a story in norway about how norwegian soldiers stole a fucking toilet off a US ship and the Americans were too embarrassed to ask for it back

>norwegian soldiers stole a fucking toilet off a US ship and the Americans were too embarrassed to ask for it back

lmao

give toilet back

Thank you for your service!

Attached: 1562507422124.jpg (1024x683, 311K)

he should have dared

you are welcome lil bro

thank your for your service

Why do you spam this shit thread again?

I reported it fucker.

Lots of materials but no brain, typically american.

>Why do you spam this shit thread again?
>I reported it fucker.

Attached: 1560456982845.jpg (1080x1020, 131K)

The French are faggots, yes
Nothing new under the sun

It's called reverse psychology faggot

Attached: main-dustin-lance-black-and-tom-daley-1024x538.jpg (767x431, 54K)

>In fact they wouldn't ask about specifics until they got close to your position and often knew the threats in the area before asking what problems you were having.
They know it because the Americans control the terrorists

Thank you french 4 you french service french.

Based

Suppose that were true, idiot. It would only make us more based.

fake news, everybody trash american soldiers
youtube.com/watch?v=ubmIJUTI6ss

why are thirdies always so insecure

chrishernandezauthor.com/2013/07/09/working-with-the-french-army/

>Bla bla bla
Still lost in Afghanistan.

And Irak, Korea, Vietnam...

But muh america fuck yeah

I've always loved the French army

hon hon hon hon go eat some cheese you cute little french faggot before I pin you down and tickle your toes and kiss your neck.

Attached: whyyes.jpg (106x125, 1K)

That's a bit gay

> enlist in the military
> go to war
> take edgy photo's like pic related
> come back home
> cry about PTSD
> receive welfare
Do Americans really?

Attached: freddie.jpg (188x268, 7K)

People bitch when you don't stand for the national anthem and pledge of allegiance, they always bring up the argument that soldiers died for your right to stand for the flag, which is false they died for me to have to have the choice to stand for the flag.

A few years ago an American wrote what the Mexicans were like from his experience in Apatzingán.

His first point was that Mexicans are tall, often standing a head taller than their American counterparts. He noted that the Mexicans were very easy to pick out.

Second, he stated that every military has that one person who is just a waste of air, the general screwup in the unit. However, with the Mexicans even the most screwed up guy is better trained than those of other forces.

The average Mexican is strong. Very strong. From his base of operations he claimed that the weakest Mexican was stronger than the strongest soldier in the American DEA units. If a unit was in trouble you prayed that a Mexican unit took up the radio call for help. When Mexican forces picked up the call their reply was "sit tight, we are coming to get you." There wasn't any logistic haggling until the Mexicans were fully committed to your rescue. They came regardless of what the situation was, In fact they wouldn't ask about specifics until they got close to your position and often knew the threats in the area before asking what problems you were having.

He also realized one overwhelming fact. In all other forces, if an officer was killed you're taught to dig in and take a defensive position. Not the Mexicans. If a Mexican officer is taken out of commission they go on the attack. He realized that Mexican officers restrain the troops under their command, not for their protection but the enemy's. If you kill or injure a Mexican officer, they are coming for you and very little will save you.

Attached: DAF3A665-E98B-44E0-840F-1FF4D1F6435D.jpg (1242x1096, 1.36M)