Are Americans stupid?

Are Americans stupid?

Attached: schoolshootingssince2009omexicochinasouthafrica6spain43268455.png (500x661, 161K)

Basically I just viewed them as some isolated incidents but that dumpster killing where the man says "Shoot me!" and the father and son shoot him made me change my mind about America, it felt like watching Trailer Park Boys, but it was 100% reality

If only we had more guns...

American school shootings are just representative of how sick our society really is. This multicultural freedumb bullshit is not going to last past your children's lifetime
the first couple hundred years of American history there were no issues with gun violence in schools

>B-but it happened in commiefornia with tight gun laws
>Just ignore the fact that you literally drive 1 hour to another state, buy guns, and come back. GUN CONTROL DOESNT WORK

btw I have doubts about gun control actually working in America but that argument is cringe

Thank you for your service

Shut up and thank

it's not a case of being stupid, it's a case of a dying multiculti empire....which the US is.

being stupid is for example, having a history of constantly being invaded, partitioned and slaughtered off, and not having more lax gun laws for your people than the USA.

Why? He was charging them and they defended themselves

He had a violent criminal past, fuck that guy

you ytoids should have thought of that before you invaded foreign lands and brought in slaves from foreign nations and invited foreigners from distant european countries over.

Ok nigger .

Attached: Screenshot_20190720-160656~5.png (1312x1815, 1.58M)

The funny part is that it was in a “gun free zone”, why people think those work is beyond me

Thank you for your service.

They're as dumb as any other group, it's just that their particular flavour of stupid is particularly noticeable due to their influence.

>Wrong

Attached: Screenshot_20190728-190943~2.png (1312x1559, 427K)

foreigners from distant european countries are fine
the original immigration policy was european with high character
it's been completely butchered and now our society is sick and cultureless

Why "nigger", of all insults?

Thank you for raping my goat

>literally proving that the US belongs among those countries
Where's any civilised country?

Nice cope
Also thank you for your service

Yeah it's definitely about multiculti

Attached: columbine.jpg (2338x1700, 696K)

Yes. But not me, I'm totally different.

It's customary of African Americans to address other people by that word

Thank you for sexually servicing my dog
Thank you for creating Mexico and most of the muttified Southern American countries

why does this happen though

Have you read these guy's manifestos? It was definitely about cultural decay as well, the beginning of the end

¿Do they really?

Attached: 1564566344407.png (645x729, 28K)

i am a low iq amerilard that would die before going into service if drafted

Another cope
Also, thank you for your service

Im convinced columbine was your work schlomo, you kikes want to be the only "chosen people" in north america with military grade weapons to purge the goyim with should he start demanding real political seperatism and rights.

and since you kikes know REAL politics come out of the barrel of a gun, Not some paper with a vote caste on it. So yeah, in the end it comes down to multiculti. And yous are part of that problem.

It's simply a numbers game. There are more Mountain climbing deaths in Nepal than there are in Denmark but that never gets brought up does it?

Muh size difference

Yeah I'm sure they killed a lot of white people because they hated multiculti.

Your problem is glorification of violence and criminals.

By this point you believe everything you don't like is our work.

Fuck off

friendly reminder than an american teen stabbed to death a cop here a few days ago and feels no remorse
they are just animals, to be treated as such

Based pastabro

thank your for your service

why not? you control all the banks the mass media those croooked politicians, you kikes like being in charge, but not taking reasponsibility for which direction you sail the ship in, and being like some Wizard of OZ, rulling from being a curtian.

you clever sneaky little rats.

Attached: masonicdolla.jpg (250x260, 26K)

My point was more focused on cultural decay than multiculti, it is definitely the reason now but not back then
not hard to understand you dumb kike

gun bans don't prevent criminals from getting guns.
In Israel like half of all men between 18-21 have a rifle and everyone handles a rifle with ammunition in the army to some extent, and violent crimes committed with those weapons by their lawful handlers are almost none existent (and I'm only saying 'almost' because I don't have figures on me to confirm it).
Also in Israel, very few violent attacks end with more than 2 people injured or dead, compared to dozens in the USA per shooting incident, that's because in Israel there's always someone with a firearm that can intervene.

I won't pretend I can pinpoint America's exact problem with school shootings or that I have a magic solution for it, but this not happening in other countries where high schoolers can get access to a firearm relatively easily (for example in Israel, so kid could hypothetically take his brother's rifle who's in the army for such a killing spree) leads me to believe the problem isn't the ease of access to firearms, but rather something else, something cultural perhaps.
I imagine the fact that these attacks are successful time after time adds fuel to the fire, a crazed gunman sees a predecessor succeed and decides they could pull it off too.

I'm not saying arm all teachers, but for fuck's sake, get some armed security guards to shoot a gunman and stop a killing spree at least before it goes into double digit casualties.

>stabbed to death a cop
good.

>tf
>tp

i mean he was literally asking for it, you cant just charge two people that have guns and that have been saying they will shoot and then expect not to be shot kek

He was influenced by a Jewified culture/Jewish media that glorifies niggers and drugs.

Don't be so dense, Luigi. It all traces back to the Jews.

Columbine shooters were Jewish

>defending people who literally serve your corrupt government

Basically treat Amerimutts like Sub-Saharans and it will work out just fine.

it was either the american or a mafia member

this includes suicides

Of those 288 how many were suicides in school parking lots or gang related?

>of those 288 school shootings how many were suicides or gang related?

realistically it is more a problem of mentally fucked kids and some cases their parents not properly locking up guns. gun deaths decrease substantially once you take out suicide and gang related as those are easily avoidable if you just dont kys or dont join a gang

Attached: 1564432474029.png (1558x1006, 105K)

School shootings aren't a joke.
Show some fucking respect for the victims.

Well thank god, that's completely solved the problem!

Attached: 1562264850796.jpg (474x474, 41K)