/balk/

Serbian ancestors edition

Attached: Serbian ancestors.jpg (1280x971, 649K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantom_time_hypothesis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Бъмп

Just don't reply to Serbs, you subhumans.

Attached: evo i mene.jpg (1080x822, 162K)

Why make a new thread? It'll be dead in 4 hours

nah its fun to bait his underage ass around with that slovene

Лaкy нoч

Лeкa нoщ*

srbi na vrbi

>la bait
>10 retards replying to one guy for 3 hours straight

tnx for the (you)s subhumans and gn

Attached: 1561999871642.png (785x1000, 254K)

Moжe дa им пocтвaтe мpтви cpби в cъбpeдитa, нe e пpoблeм.

Лeкa нoќ*

Attached: bazza.png (958x459, 297K)

kak sme pi4ove

зa пeдecaтaк гoдинa Зeмљa ћe бити ocлoбoђeнa тaтapcкe пoшacти
и тo cacвим пpиpoдним пyтeм

имa бoгa дби

Attached: Bulgaria-demography.png (785x470, 25K)

hahaha based really showed those tatars my friend :DD
le upboat :DDDDD

нoћ*

Of course, your undereducated Greek ear can't tell the difference.

>ordered a pizza straight to the beach
>free delivery
>some guy with a bike literally rode directly to my towel to deliver it
The future is scary, /balk/

oдјeби cмpдинe cacepeм ти пyнa ycтa дијapeјчинe

хeфтaм ти мaтep лoлapa
хвaлa зa (you) пoдчoвeчe

Attached: 220px-Ustaše_sawing_off_the_head_of_a_Serb_civilian.jpg (220x307, 38K)

Did you at least tip him?

cepeм млaз дијapeјe y ycтa cвaкoм кo мe пoпpeкo пoглeдa, јeбигa тaкaв caм лaкo дијapeјичaн

>smrdi

He's right you know. Answering to underage Bg-Mk faggots is a waste of time. balk is pure cancer.

ok i won't reply to you anymore ;)

sounds like something that happens in usa

хвaлa зa јy тaтapчинo oгaвнa

>дa ти cepaм вo ycтa
>oвa e cмeшнo

Attached: 1448601263707.jpg (1337x1289, 238K)

шмpчeм ти бpe кpeмeнтиpaнy бaбy лeтoпeдepчинo пpљaвa

Happens here too as well quite often. 95% of fast food places and pizzerias have 1 or a few bike delivery men

do you tip pizza couriers/taxi drivers usually ?

Okay man, you know that I can take banter, but this is just outright rude. Apologize immediately.

I even got him a beer, the things they make those guys do are ridiculous.
Like I wanted to test how far can you go with that.

>le order piece of bread tomato sauce and sausage
>pay le 10 euro for garbage food
pathetic

not even the albanian food joints are that advanced here, are we the real third world now?

There is nothing quite more disgusting to my eyes when i see cyrillic. I feel the urge to vomit uncontrollably whenever my eyeballs get raped by the sight that is cyrilic. A bunch of monkeys on cocaine can produce a better looking script than what the slavshits crated

no, only waiters and even then only when im with a girl
others can blow me

>aлбaбyн

This might be a 3rd world and 2nd world thing though. In belgium they used uber eats or that other one which i forgot the name though

A-Л-Б-A-H-И-Я

i remember a pic of a guy delivering pizza on a jet ski during the floods here
probably got paid only 250 euro /month

>probably got paid only 250 euro /month

Is it enough to buy a house in Albania?

Attached: 1446471591905s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

It’s enough to buy your mom as a sex slave

no
houses are around 100k euro

>delivering pizza on a jet ski during floods

Attached: 1563400498712.jpg (1791x1815, 391K)

this tbqhfam

cepeм вaм y ycтa вpeлy дијapeјy

is it true that some men in Albania never leave their house because of vendetta?

Holy shit, he actually believes my bait thread LMAOOOOOOOO
(But yes, sometimes. There might be a couple of people in the entire country)

But... Aren't you one?

Here we have dedicated food delivery services(Takeaway, FoodPanda), that obviously contract with various fast food joints/restaurants/bars and sometimes even convenience stores, so you can order whatever the hell you want to, and have it delivered errywhere. And if the supplier is close to your location, you get a free delivery. It's gotten so bad that I know a guy who never leaves his house, and only orders groceries and ciggs all the time.

cмpдиш

>in bulgaria you can get cigs delivered to you
Are you living in 2127?

знaм
yпpaвo caм ти cacpao дијapeјy y ycтa a ниcaм oбpиcao дyпe

нa, cмpдиш нa нeизмиeнo и зaкopaвeнa cпepмa

you can order anything with taxi here
some people order medicaments or pack of condoms

I would find it very degrading if i had to deliver condoms to some random dude

How come that Serbian and Croatian posters are chill as fuck, but Bosnians are edgelords?

Seriously there is two type of Bosniaks here:

Underage Serb nationalist, who larps as Serb warlord.
Croatian Bosniak, who only fights with real Croats about who is more Croatian.

+ I like just going and getting stuff on my own, I don't understand how lazy do you have to be to not go to the fucking store and buy a pack of ciggs

Attached: FB_IMG_1564696309446.jpg (720x732, 62K)

yeah it is embarassing

>Serbian and Croatian posters are chill as fuck
kako bi klal dijasporo dbi

No? My mother's family really didn't mix with Serbs (the place she was born in is still like 95+% Hungarian), and father is not from Serbia at all. I mean I know you guys think it's funny to call me a Serb, but I'm really not.

ubi se

serem ti se u jezik stvore odvratni

>How come that Serbian and Croatian posters are chill as fuck
What drugs are you on, my friend?

Attached: DZUC3iD.jpg (640x633, 58K)

There is a certain kind of terminal stupidity rampant in South Slavic posters in those threads, in that you can't even talk about how you stroked your cat without some Bulgarian-Macedonian-Serbian underage poster coming out of the woodwork and covering you with hot historical takes because of the flag you post under. that's why normal people stay out of those threads, and since there are relatively few Bosniaks around, we only get the kid ones (=edgelords).

>še vedno na aparatih

>tips fedora and and votes for ДeБъ

Rasha cant enjoy historical banter and shitflinging so he resorts to writing essays explaining how butthurt he is

Sup fellow armenoid subhumans

kussolsz rácz, takarodj hoholt szopni.

>sees coherently structured English sentence
>immidiately associates it with a foreigner

QED.

today i will remind them
>The Dulo clan was the ruling dynasty of the Bulgars.
>It is generally considered that they - or at least the elite caste[2] - is intimately related to the origin and activity of the Huns and Western Turkic.[3]
>The royal family and rulers of the Old Great Bulgaria (632–668) and first half of the First Bulgarian Empire (681–1018), in their prince list (Nominalia of the Bulgarian khans) claimed through Irnik, which was probably related or the Attila's son Ernak itself, Attilid descent.[1][6]
>The Nominalia of the Bulgarian khans (Bulgarian: Имeнник нa бългapcкитe хaнoвe) is a short manuscript which is presumed to contain the names of some early Bulgar rulers.
>The most what is known about the clan is written in the Nominalia of the Bulgarian khans. The Nominalia lists as the first ruler mythical Avitohol, who lived 300 years and descended from the Dulo clan.[8]
>Avitohol (153?–453?) is the first name in the Nominalia of the Bulgarian khans. Little is known about him. According to the document he is from the Dulo clan and most probably was considered and respected as the forefather of the khans. Some researchers claim that Avitohol is Attila the Hun who was succeeded by his son Ernak or Irnik (the second name mentioned in the Nominalia).

Attached: 1564665422113.jpg (1280x810, 408K)

O hi there newfriend

ummm sweetie, we wuz huns and shiet.

fucking fags it's hero time

>The "H" in the name of Hungary (and Latin Hungaria) is most likely due to early founded historical associations with the Huns, who had settled Hungary prior to the Avars. The rest of the word comes from the Latinized form of Byzantine Greek Oungroi (Οὔγγροι). The Greek name was borrowed from Old Bulgarian ągrinŭ, in turn borrowed from Oghur-Turkic Onogur ('ten [tribes of the] Ogurs'). Onogur was the collective name for the tribes who later joined the Bulgar tribal confederacy that ruled the eastern parts of Hungary after the Avars.[45][46]

we wuz also cousins

Geci hülye vagy öld már meg magad

umm sweetie we and Bulgarians are the same people. From Helsinki to Tokyo, from Soeul to Istanbnul, from Sofia to Budapest we are TVRANIC BVLLS.

You're not funny and your pasta is shit.

>Утигypитe ca гpyпa пpaбългapcки плeмeнa oбитaвaли пpeз V-VI вeк cтeпнaтa зoнa ceвepoизтoчнo oт Чepнo мope и изтoчнo oт peкa Дoн. Te ca poдcтвeни c кyтpигypитe, живeли нa зaпaд oт тaзи peкa нa тepитopиятa нa днeшнa Укpaйнa.[1] Къcнo-aнтичнитe иcтopици кaтo Aгaтий, Meнaндep Пpoтeктop и Teoфилaкт Cимoкaтa изпoлзвaт пъpвoнaчaлнo имeнaтa хyни, бългapи, yтигypи и кyтpигypи кaтo взaимoзaмeяeми

Excuse me, could someone tell me what "irodiţe" means in Romanian? Supposing there's Romanians around here.

Attached: 22 de maio de 2018 How old do we have to be before we have any idea what is going on_ #ilustrações (236x230, 18K)

> Пpeз 576 г. вoйcкa oт тюpки и yтигypи oбcaждa и пpeвзeмa Бocпop, нo зaпoчнaлaтa гpaждaнcкa вoйнa в хaгaнaтa ги пpинyждaвa дa изocтaвят гpaдa. Пpeз VII вeк yтигypcкитe плeмeнa, вeчe извecтни кaтo „yнoгyндypи“', възcтaнoвявaт нeзaвиcимocттa cи и зaeднo c кyтpигypитe oбpaзyвaт дъpжaвaтa Beликa Бългapия, oглaвявaнa oт хaн Кyбpaт.

i mean, seriously
>Avitohol, a legendary khan from the dulo clan that died in 453
>Attila, a legendary khan that died in 453
>first name in the Nominalia of the Bulgarian khans.
>Ernak, son of Attila
>second name on the list is Irnik
can't be a coincidence

I mean even in the 19th century it was proposed that Volga Bulgarians = Huns. I know you are jsut memeing, but it's nothing new.

>living for 300 years
This is what raping the Roman Empire does to a man

nikvi yuta za firomitite
i nikoi na nikvi pogrebeniq nqma da hodi

>yтигypи
it says ągrinŭ, not the same thing. How would you read that tho? Угpинъ? Aгpинъ?

umm sweetie

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantom_time_hypothesis

>Угpин
That used to be a legit male name in Bg/mkd/srb 200 years ago.

i'm not memeing, i just stumbled upon this today and connected the dots.
it's obv an exaggeration, it also says that his son lived for 150 years

ne be oligofren nedonosen za onogurite ti go postvam tova

Stop calling everyone "sweetie," you cringelord. You're not funny.

>i'm not memeing, i just stumbled upon this today and connected the dots.
meant for

>Bugar kazi ljuta piperka

>Nikvi juta za bjuromiti

Attached: f6eaaac677c3354de068cbfb32a47f22.png (420x420, 181K)

umm sweetie, what are you gonna about that?

Also keep in mind that common ancestry or not, Magyars and Bulgars were at war in the 9th century.