/mena/

Chechen BVLLS edition

Attached: ramzan-kadyrov-entourage.jpg (1600x1283, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-jStdn0jASU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magyarab_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>nocturnal thread doesn't hit bump limit, discouraging menanites from posting in mena threads again and reverting mema back to its' zombie state

iqtil nafsek, motadayyen 3azeb :DDDD

can any Egyptian try to post any picture, please?

i'm an egyptian living in tunisia and i can still post pictures. why is this? why are egyptians in tunisia still able to post pictures?

Attached: 1530921292506.jpg (1919x735, 366K)

FIRST FOR ISRAEL AND FUCK IMPOSTORS

well, i mean from egypt herelf. I have been unable to post images for so long. Sorry if this is a tad off-topic.
Speaking of berber, how is the berber situation in tunis, are they trying to embrace their original heritage or did they go full arabized/westernized?

>Arab has blue eyes

ti9ba7o 3a-5er, anonenis.

Wenta mn ahlo, user
eh, arabs have been mixed with many races (conquest from both ways, trading...etc) so it is no an improbability

i'm just funposting, egyptian flags are not allowed to post images because of some egyptian spammers. you may appeal this gay motion in the irc although I doubt that would change anything.
>how is the berber situation in tunis
no one cares about it and i'm happy about that

history's most known warrior queens are zenobia and mavia, both arabs

I thought it was on my side. well, that is good to know. Thanks user.

/mena/ the secretary is gone and I have the office all to my self for the next hour and a half. what should i do?

shit on the desk

i am sorry iragi, but that is very unprofessional!

HAVE SEX

try to act reasonable in your line of work? you are not a child who needs someone to constant keep an eye on you
inb4 no fun allow

i already waste time at work on my phone even when the secretary is here. I am just bored since I finished my work for the day but have to stay till 4:30 PM today

HAVE SEX

good job fishing for (you)s retard, no one will give you one back

Do you have friends irl

seriously you couldn't wait even ONE FUCKING SECOND before contradicting me?

no
no (you)s for you

If you're talking to me, yes. I have a lot of friends.

>there are 50000 kurds i nthe uk
you basically doxxed yourself

>hajji bastards worship genies, olla, Mohammed and his magic flying moon peacock horse yet still have the balls for accusing Catholics of polytheism for the trinity, Mary and the saints
Why are inbred mud slimes SOOOOOO stupid and hypocritical?

teach me russian!

not a single person knows about my power level
not even my closest of friends

Attached: 1564439925078.jpg (720x714, 115K)

We don't worship djinns and the horse, we just acknowledge their existence

That is not polytheism

take cover croat!

Attached: Screenshot_20190802_Ubio_estero_ljudi_pa_pobjegao_Policajci_tragaju_za_napadaem.png (1209x810, 898K)

can someone explain the origin of the word haji to me? why do wh*toids use it in reference to Muslims? It doesn't mean anything in Arabic.

WHY ARE U INGORNING ME GUYS
IF U DONT REPLY TO THIS UR MAMAS WILL DIE IN THEIR SLEEP

for kurdish, it's synonymous for "old man" or "grandpa"

i tried to learn russian myself, but got bored of it
its pretty easy if youre a slav and since i already know cyrillic
based and kurdpilled
some bloke capped his ex wife and her new family

only a fucking paddy would care this much about how catholicism/christiamity is perceived, find some hobbies that don't involve carbombing or eat your wall or whatever, just get out already you ginger ape

MENA MORE LIKE MEAN
FUCK U ALL MED IS COMFIER
GO FUCK GOATS

no one reply to the other tunisian, i beg it of you

A lot more so than any form of Christendom, imagine think a little rural lad who sold some scraps down the market hopped on his horse and chopped the moon in half which only his followers saw.. COPE!
It's what you call people who've done the hajj or pilgrimage to mecca, no?
Go have a temper tantrum about Israel existing or something Ahmed.

PLOT TWIST
THATS ME TOO

HELLO :3

>Go have a temper tantrum about Israel existing or something Ahmed.
don't you know that I can have some ginger IRA ape do that in my stead?

Attached: 6e48cd30f93d47b08865bfb64331710c.jpg (500x391, 50K)

ireland isnt catholic anymore, its a leftist disgrace of a country and every "christian" who supports palestine should be shot (although i dont think a single practicing christian supports palestine)

>imagine think a little rural lad who sold some scraps down the market hopped on his horse and chopped the moon in half which only his followers saw
t b h, it's not any less believable than the son of god coming back life after he died or believing just two humans were responsible for populating the world a mere couple thousand years ago

why would a christian support a tribe of christkillers?

because most of israeli arent religious jews and hamas wants to exterminate christians

Thank you for your service

oh, how could I forget?

Attached: tyfys.jpg (704x318, 47K)

I miss leb-user

Attached: 0F782D41-B77C-4EA7-9E13-72B4EF9152BB.jpg (225x225, 9K)

tell me about the israeli arabs (whether they are muslim/christian arabs working in israel or actual jewish arabs) how often are they? are they treated like second class citizens?

wish we had more lebanon posters

I buy shawarma from them like every week. Used to have an Arab coworker but she was fired due to cuts in the company. They have the same rights as Jews, plus the right not to serve in the army.

I was talking to one in the other thread. He was a really nice guy, probably the first serious, non-meme discussion I’ve had on /mena/.

nuke mena

Oops forgot namefag.

but why? Does the army see them as a liability? that is a sizable loss of potential manpower. Not even in stuff like engineering and what not?

I'm getting a bit sleepy
goodnight lads

he's probably sleeping
maybe tomorrow

Attached: 1564454748310.jpg (810x1080, 369K)

Because it makes sense that they wouldn't wanna fight their brothers. These are rules that were set in 1948, right after what was practically a civil war between Jews and Arabs, so it didn't make sense to conscript those who were the enemy just earlier. Many do choose to volunteer though. Of course there are also Druze who are conscripted (only males though)

MEANWHILE IN USA WE HAVE BLACK COPS AND MEXICAN ICE AGENTS

understandable in 48 but i mean not everyone has to be in the whole arab nationalism today (as if it exists today), most are average joes just trying to make it.

ISRAEL IS JUST STARTING TO INTEGRATE THE ISRAELI ARABS

THEY NEVER SAW THEM AS ISRAELIS TILL LIKE THE PAST COUPLE OF DECADES THEYRE TRYING TO TEACH THEM HEBREW AND AFFIRMATIVE ACTION THEM INTO COLLEGE CAUSE THEY REALIZED HAVING THEM BE A FIFTH COLUMN ISNT INEVITABLE

When I was visiting New York I saw a fat black policewoman shouting at a poor Chinese guy because he parked his car in a bad place, and bringing the entire NYPD as backup. Truly the American experience.

But yeah, again, we do have Arabs in our military and the police. They simply aren't obliged to serve.

THE REAL QUESTION IS DO THE ARAB GIRLS FUCK JEWISH GUYS OR ARE THEY ABOUT THAT SHARAF BULLSHIT

SOUNDS LIKE NEW YORK EXCEPT YOU FORGOT THE TRASH PILES AND THE VERMIN

They've been learning Hebrew in school since independence. Pretty much 100% of adult Arabs can speak Hebrew (even if they can't distinguish p and b). They're very integrated in society.

MANY OF THEM ESPECIALLY FROM THE VILLAGES HAVE THICK ACCENTS AND SPEAK BROKEN HEBREW

AND THE ONES IN JERUSALEM OFTEN DONT SPEAK HEBREW AT ALL

IMAGINE IF USA HAD SEPARATE SPANISH SCHOOLS FOR MEXICANS WHERE THEY BARELY LEARN ENGLISH

Why would you Jews want that? They'll end up mixing with you

PLUS VIRTUALLY NONE OF THEM SPEAK HEBREW AT HOME THATS THE SIGN THAT THEIR ASSIMILATION IS INCOMPLETE

THEY STILL HAVE AN IDENTITY STRONGER THAN ISRAELI

>اي والله عم اسمع نانسي عجرم ، شو عرفك ؟

Attached: music.jpg (832x1000, 66K)

It happens. Mostly when these girls come from a liberal Muslim family. There was recently a wedding of a famous Israeli Arab anchorwoman and a Jewish guy.
It was actually kinda clean from what I remember.

why our blacks differs a lot more than yours, burgerfriend?
In Egypt, Blacks come for either small menial jobs or for our universities. Both kinds are hard working, kind, polite and retaining their cultural identity (not integrating in our society). They treated well for the most part. I have only seen a single case of racism in my whole life where one was trying to swindle an african in the buss because he didn't have a change.
What gives?
new york fucking sucks, a literal trash heap of hot garbage. i got mugged there once. Never again.

IF THAT HAPPENS THEYLL BE THE ONES TO BE MUTTED INTO EXTINCTION NOT US CAUSE THERE ARE MORE OF US THAN THEM

WHEN MORE JEWISH MEN FUCK MUSLIM GIRLS THAN MUSLIM MEN FUCK JEWISH GURLS THERE WILL BE PEACE

YOU WERE PRESUMABLY IN THE DESIGNATED TRASHLESS NEIGHBORHOOD (MIDTOWN)

GHETTO CULTURE AND DRUGS FUCKED THEM UP

ITS FILTHY AND RETARDEDLY EXPENSIVE BUT YOUD HAVE TO BE A TOTAL PUSSY TO GET MUGGED THESE DAYS ITS NOT 1985 ANYMORE

i was there in 2005-2006 visiting my uncle. when will your country's cultural degeneration stop? This spiral (which also happens in europe) is seemingly endless

AH YES AND WELFARE WHICH IS PART OF GHETTO CULTURE

AS FAR AS THE GHETTOES OURS ARE GETTING BETTER

EUROS WILL EVENTUALLY LEARN HOW TO HANDLE THEIR NOGS TOO IF THEY STOP IMPORTING TOO MANY OF THEM

MEANWHILE THEIR PROBLEM IS THEYRE GOING EXTINCT

FOR EXAMPLE IN THE 80S THE NIGS SMOKED CRACK NOW THEY SMOKE K2 WHICH MAKES THEM CATATONIC RATHER THAN AGGRESSIVE. WHEN THEY LEGALIZE WEED THEYLL SWITCH TO THAT I BET

ALSO IN THE 80S NIGS ENTERTAINED THEMSELVES BY SHOOTING EACH OTHER NOW THEY PLAY VIDEO GAMES

ليش تتخرفوا مع اليهودي الساقط؟

Attached: 1558081815214.jpg (795x1194, 156K)

IF YOURE ASKING WHEN AMERICA WILL BE LIKE A PLACE FULL OF GENIUSES THAT IMPROVES THE WORLD AND DISCOVERS EVERYTHING IDK I THINK WERE TURNING INTO A COLDER BRAZIL RATHER THAN A FUTURISTIC PLACE

NAFRI WHAT DID YOU TELL YOUR FRIEND TO MAKE HIM BACK OUT OF ALIYAH I GOTTA CONVINCE HIM AGAIN

Hi /mena/
youtube.com/watch?v=-jStdn0jASU

NAFRI FUCK OUTTA MY CITY

Attached: C5CFCA8D-777B-485A-8896-4BB1214DD8C9.jpg (4032x3024, 1.77M)

a man of wealth and taste, i see

I agree. Nafris produce the best music in mena.

I want to be a part of her ummah if you know what I mean.

Attached: 1560014790888.jpg (750x926, 145K)

T. CRINGY WHITE MUSLIM CONVERT

Not just white autist who wants to plant my seed deep inside a mena goddess

Attached: 1560013926220.jpg (750x920, 70K)

WE CANTT AHGHHHHAGAHGHGHGHG

Pain
PAIN
PAIN

>tfw no kuffar hating, adhan answering, airport security check derandomizing, Aisha aspiring, AJ+ watching, Allah fearing, Araby typing, Assad supporting, astaghfirullah muttering, badawi scoffing, camel riding, Daesh denouncing, date eating, deen having, diglossia knowing, dua invocating, Eid al-Fitr overeating, Fairouz listening, familial honour bestowing, fatwa obeying, fusha speaking, Gaza tunnel digging, gaze lowering, habibi endearing, hadith consulting, halal consuming, haram avoiding, hijab donning, hair covering, homosexual defenestrating, IDF soldier stoning, imam listening, inshallah willing, Intifada supporting, Iron Dome activating, Islam submitting, jizya receiving, khaybar khaybar ya yahud'ing, Kpop concert attending, Kurdistan crushing, Li Beirut singing, liberal Islam avoiding, majoosi mocking, mascara overusing, Mecca facing, mensif preparing, modesty embodying, Mohammed(pbuh) admiring, mosque building, mushrikun dissasociating, naqba mourning, nasheed chanting, Occidentiphiling, Ottoman revolting, oudh spraying, Panarabism aspiring, Quran memorizing, Ramadan fasting, Jow ForumsExMoose downvoting, rock throwing, rogue "imam" Tawhidi ignoring, salafi hating, salat repeating, Saudi road accident causing, sectarianism causing, Shahada reciting, Sharia law implementing, shawarma turning, shisha smoking, tahara obvserving, takfir declaring, taqiyya practicing (ikrah only), Tel Aviv udrubing, Tunisian Arabic deciphering, Turkish drama watching, Ummah uniting, virginity minding, wedding ceremony ululating, wudu abluting, yallah exclaiming, zakat giving, zina committing, Zionist Entity hating Arab gf

Attached: 1544309836739.jpg (736x1145, 149K)

سلام للجميع و صباح الخير
كيف الاحوال ؟

Attached: 1564545108512.png (642x915, 369K)

There are an Austrian poster who say he hate sand people from last thread why do you hate us user ?

Attached: 1564506551816.png (1000x1200, 46K)

عايش فين يا انون؟ انا من الاسكندريه

el naga7 yewaled el 3'eerah bby
qahriah, a7san nas el eskandaraniyah

eshokkr ya user :3c

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magyarab_people
So...

Probably because Egypt was run by Nasser and the military for a few decades?

Not fun being a gangster and a ghetto warrior when "Human rights" and other assorted niceties is up to officers discretion.

Compare with the USA and the west where cops get shat on for shooting criminals(if they are black).

Agdadi :)