Reminder that this is how the Evropean greets Semitic infiltrators

Reminder that this is how the Evropean greets Semitic infiltrators

Attached: norse-marauders-wreak-mayhem-at-clonmacnoise-ireland.jpg (584x576, 427K)

Yikes

they all ended up converting after king alfred defeated them in the war against all odds

By behaving like a subhuman?

christians are not semitic they're LARPing as semitic

BVSED

>invade another country
>be vastly outnumbered
>its still a miracle that you were ever defeated
the christkike cope will leave you thunderstruck

No, Christcuckery was literally created by (((Saul of Tarsus))) and the first generation of Christkikes were entirely Jewish and lived like proto-communists in Kibbutzim

we are not larping as semitic - we are european, semitic christians are of the antiochian rite
its what these neonazi retards call us to make fun of us

why are brown people so asshurt when you call out there shit ideas as brown?

christianity is judaism with fanfic bro its basically larping as a semite.

>we are not larping as semitic

>(((Petrus))): Yo, all these goyim need to convert to Judaism first, honor the sabbath and get circumcised before joining up with Judaism 2.0
>(((Paulus))) "This is purity spiraling autism! How are we ever going to grow, if we can't auto-recruit the goy-... fellow European new Christians."

>2000 years later..
>"AKCUALLY JESUS WAS NORDIC AND CHRISTIANITY IS EVROPEAN!!"

Based

only antiochene christianity which grew out of rabinnic tradition
latin christianity is european in culture

Contemporary paganism is semitic because it is based entirely on highly biased accounts from Christian missionaries who were the only people that bothered to write about pagan stuff. Pagans themselves apparently didn't give a shit since they converted so easily abd forgot all their old rituals and beliefs.

Attached: 1538912047846.jpg (800x1360, 320K)

Based

>>invade another country
>>be vastly outnumbered
>>its still a miracle that you were ever defeated
>the christkike cope will leave you thunderstruck
I usually value finnish opinions more but this is cringe
Here is the religious map of Evropa, i dont see any pagans who would greet me there

Attached: Might is right.png (700x569, 404K)

*hides in a swamp until luck strikes and the danes dont get their reinforcements*
such christian valor!

Yea here is the religious map according to church. Meanwhile besides a couple boomers nobody could give a shit about christcuckery.

Christianity is the biggest religion in the world.

Nice fantasy, too bad that it's the largest religion with over two billion followers. Just because you never grew out of atheism doesn't mean the rest of the world hasn't.

Nobody goes to church except boomers or if it is easter and in the latter case everyone would rather be elsewhere lol. I know you get paid to keep this facade of a real life medieval total war but in actuality not even in medieval times anyone gave a shit about christcuckery except medieval boomers lol.

it's a bit funny how proud nords are of attacking pacifist monks and how important it is to their identity and whenever they actually attacked people willing to fight back they were btfo but still they've built this identity on the it for centuries lol

Reminder that neo-paganism (the "religion" that today's pagans claim to follow) is only around 50 years old. There is no history or tradition. It's just LARPing.

Attached: pagan tree btfo.jpg (700x467, 89K)

Attached: 1551368800947.png (720x508, 627K)

>Nobody goes to church except boomers or if it is easter and in the latter case everyone would rather be elsewhere lol.
Not everyone goes to church, but 90% of prople believe in God. You should go outside and see the real world.
>I know you get paid to keep this facade
What a schizo
>of a real life medieval total war but in actuality not even in medieval times anyone gave a shit about christcuckery except medieval boomers lol.
So not only are you stupid and ignorant but you also have no knowledge of history, please go back to r/atheism where you belong

Except they attacked him as part of standard robbery. Pagans didn't give a shit about their religion which is why they never bothered to record their traditions, pass them on, or keep adhering to them in any way.

Strange how the MARVEL gods didnt punish boniface when he cut down the "holy tree" and how everyone watching converted to christianity after that
Oh wow, pagans managed to kill an old man only armed with a book. And then when the actuall christian army showed up they got BTFO'd and their religion dissapeared in the next few centuries since they were too weak. 1200 years later and both belgium and netherlands are still christian lands

Yea I should take the empty churches as a clear indicator that nobody gives a shit about christcuckery, instead I should have fantasies about how the world is 99,9999999999% christian. yikes!

>what a schizo
Everyone knows that the church has even more shilling than all the militaries in the world combined. What a schizo wont cut it.

>u stoopid
no u

>see a christcuck
>kill him and loot his corpse
looks like they are adhering to their lifestyle to me. we should imitate them.
Again with the medieval total war bullshit. You might be retarded enough to believe that a christian army swoop over europe and everyone was a christcuck within a decade instead of it being a 2 millenia of insidiousness, I dont even know what happened before the retards at ww1 because thats the first time that the church must have had actual influence, resulting of course in the death of everyone and so the church could write whatever bullshit it wanted lol.

>over two billion christians arent christian, its just a number that the church made up, in reality everyone is a BASED atheist like me
>everyone knows that the church pays money to people to defend it on anonymous imageboards
If no one is a christian and every church is empty then where does the church get its money for all the shilling. Get outside of the basement and talk to people. I am yet to find a man who is an atheist where i am. Militant atheists are the worst kind

Way I see it, with Christianity dying out, people will either convert to a religion of science, or revert back to 'paganism', ie. a religion of nature.

We must return to the trees brothers, the idea of a hyper-technologically dependent society with man removed from animal is an awful one.

yes, everyone must automatically be archived as christian from the day he was born at this point, but nobody gives an actual shit about it.

How should I know how a bunch of merchant scammers get their money? Money is overrated to me and I think the church plays a part in keeping the facade that bad quality toilet paper with pictures is important.

>Evropean
Cringe

We are all Africans unironically

Cringe

>Again with the medieval total war bullshit
Muh total war
>You might be retarded enough to believe that a christian army swoop over europe
Who is charlemagne?
What are the crusades?
>and everyone was a christcuck within a decade instead of it being a 2 millenia of insidiousness
I never said a decade, i sad in the next few centuries, scandinavia was christinized 4 centuries after boniface.
>I dont even know what happened before the retards at ww1 because thats the first time that the church must have had actual influence, resulting of course in the death of everyone
Again, what are the crusades
>and so the church could write whatever bullshit it wanted lol
Not even in your schizo fantasies you make any sense. So the church was all powerfull pulling all the strings and yet it had no influence before ww1. Also the chruch is really rich and powerfull but no one was a christian or cared about it even in medival times. No point in arguing with a retard who admits that he has no knowledge of pre-ww1 history but still acts like he knows everything. Read a book

Possibly the dumbest reply of the day

>30 year war in a small ass territory
>christian casualties """unkown"""
>pagan casualties probably 5 times more than actual
>story ends with total conversion of pagans
Yea a christcuck wrote that. Now give me the real numbers and the real ending.

What are the crusades? Too little info on the first link i found about them and yet too much christcuck shilling in them.

Yea it had no influence before that, if it had ww1 would have happened sooner and everyone would be dead so that they can write whatever bullshit they wanted. 2 millenia of shilling to lead up to ww1 and yet still nobody will give a shit about christcuckery lol.

Yeah you must be trolling. It took me a while to figure it out but there is no chance that an actuall human can be so retarded. Good one

Oh no no no look at symbol on OP's flag

Attached: 8E6F53E1-EC42-4F31-A169-6646F0C84D44.jpg (399x385, 29K)

>christkikes record the whole war
>we dont know our own casualties
>but we know that the pagans had 1420,42 casualties
give me the real story not the christcuck shilling.

It's true though. Paganism is a meme.

?

Attached: cdbfd41f533d006500d382ff6d07fe44.png (2000x2000, 37K)

>if you add something I pulled out of my ass that doesn't belong there to the picture it becomes what I want it to be
"pagans" in a nutshell